• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV/IM Tramadol

markultra

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I've been lurking on here for a while but not posted before. I've just got my hands on some vials of tramadol suitable for injection and could do with some advice. Is it worth doing? Whats the best route to do it? I've never really taken tramadol before and it doesn't sound all that but it'd be a shame to waste it.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I've been lurking on here for a while but not posted before. I've just got my hands on some vials of tramadol suitable for injection and could do with some advice. Is it worth doing? Whats the best route to do it? I've never really taken tramadol before and it doesn't sound all that but it'd be a shame to waste it.

Thanks

So do you know the exact contents of the vial? I wouldn't want to be shooting it unless I knew it was truly suitable for (recreational) injection. Is it from a hospital? Doctor? Friend? Prescription? Street?

Just be wary, it may be a solution with other medications. If its pure dextropropoxyphene, which i doubt, just bang that shit like the girlfriend you never had.

Not too sure about IV vs IM though.

They are proper vials from a medical kit, just says tramadol HCL for im/iv. 2ml ampoules of 50mg /ml. I'm not worried about the quality, just whether i'll get a good high?

They are proper vials from a medical kit, just says tramadol HCL for im/iv. 2ml ampoules of 50mg /ml. I'm not worried about the quality, just whether i'll get a good high?

Mate, it depends on your tolerance. Oraly i would take betwen 350 to 500mgs to get high om tramadol.

i would only do it if you dont have a moderate to high tolerance to opiates. or any tolerance for that matter. then you would probably get some sort of a rush and opiate high... and the SNRI effects of tramadol will probably give you a speedy feeling.

but if you do have an opiate tolerance, i wouldn't bother... unless you want to use it to keep from getting sick... tramadol has saved me many many times.

Well I just had my first go at tramadol, 2 x 200mg capsules. (I'm more of a stimulant kind of guy, have had methadones several times to come down from speed and chase H a few times too.
H nothing!! methadone floored me for two days!!! didnt wake up for two whole days, with aching bones and electric shocks through my joinbts)
So had these two tramadol hydrocloric and again, in bed all day!! was half awake and ahalf asleep!! seeng double(crosseyed) intense!! curled up in a ball in bed just drifting!! nice, but will take less dosage next time and be better prepared. Have about 30 caps so will need to be sencible and space out over many weeks, months!!
How can you function on opiates? both methadone and tramadole floored me !!!for days!!!
nice though!!! I have oviously no tolerance whatsoever!! but injecting first time, just have a bed near by and make sure you dont need to do anthing important!!! well anything at all, even eat or shit!!!

^Lol, why?
I don't believe he's a Tramadol fan.. he'll probably tell the OP that it's not worth it.

nbd, js.

i love opies and i have a high tolerance. I would still jump at the chance to take anything like this that is made for injection. :)

So do you know the exact contents of the vial? I wouldn't want to be shooting it unless I knew it was truly suitable for (recreational) injection. Is it from a hospital? Doctor? Friend? Prescription? Street?

Just be wary, it may be a solution with other medications. If its pure dextropropoxyphene, which i doubt, just bang that shit like the girlfriend you never had.

Not too sure about IV vs IM though.

Tramadol isn't dextropropoxyphene (darvon, darvocet). Its tramadol (brand name ultram). On top of that, dextropropoxyphene is complete and utter shit as an opiate/for recreational use for most every. Somebody with no tolerance might be able to get some pleasure out of it, but someone with no tolerance has no need to use needles in the first place. Also, dextropropoxyphene has a low therapeutic margin and all sorts of toxicity, especially concerning the heart. Its a shit drug and I advise nobody take it, let alone inject it.

Anyway, the OP has tramadol. I personally enjoy it, but many don't. Its a very atypical opioid. All I can say is read up on it and see for yourself what you think about it, and if you want to try it. And if you do, start small. I don't know how much stronger it is when injected compared to when taken orally, so I don't know exactly you'd want to inject, but if you have no opioid tolerance I'd say start with 50mg to see how you tolerate both the opioid effects and the serotonin releasing and epinephrine reuptake effects. These could easily make you nauseous, or worse. If you can tolerate that, and aren't yet high, try another 50mg. If you have an existing opioid tolerance that all goes out the window though, it could take much more, or if your tolerance is high enough you could get next to nothing from it. I don't feel like typing anymore. Hope I've helped.

it's not a drug which can be injected like most street drugs either. it is infused over a period of a few mins if i recall properly.

IV info on tramadol isn't hard to find through google.

if it were useful through the IV route you'd see it used more widely - medically and recreationally. take it orally. seriously.

Didn't you read this??? It's 2 ML which means 2 CC's. he would need 2 loaded 1 CC rigs. that's it.

Tramadol isn't dextropropoxyphene (darvon, darvocet). Its tramadol (brand name ultram). On top of that, dextropropoxyphene is complete and utter shit as an opiate/for recreational use for most every. Somebody with no tolerance might be able to get some pleasure out of it, but someone with no tolerance has no need to use needles in the first place. Also, dextropropoxyphene has a low therapeutic margin and all sorts of toxicity, especially concerning the heart. Its a shit drug and I advise nobody take it, let alone inject it.

Anyway, the OP has tramadol. I personally enjoy it, but many don't. Its a very atypical opioid. All I can say is read up on it and see for yourself what you think about it, and if you want to try it. And if you do, start small. I don't know how much stronger it is when injected compared to when taken orally, so I don't know exactly you'd want to inject, but if you have no opioid tolerance I'd say start with 50mg to see how you tolerate both the opioid effects and the serotonin releasing and epinephrine reuptake effects. These could easily make you nauseous, or worse. If you can tolerate that, and aren't yet high, try another 50mg. If you have an existing opioid tolerance that all goes out the window though, it could take much more, or if your tolerance is high enough you could get next to nothing from it. I don't feel like typing anymore. Hope I've helped.

oops, got it confused with an even shittier drug! :) I was wondering why the hell he would want to shoot it.

I really don't know anything about the weaker opiates

how much is the dosage?injecting is is okay,guess it comes on faster but form what i heard the bioavailibilty of tramadol is same oral as im/iv?

so i'm still not clear about dosage and i can't find much info on the net. it seems like 100mg is a standard medical dose so can't be much use t get high off