Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
I’d link the vid but my phone isn’t capable but here’s a Charlie Kelly original I dedicate to the mods of yesteryear.

There's a spider (spider, spider)
He's deep in my soul (soul, soul)
He's lived here for years (years, years)
And he just won't let goHe's laying aroundHe's got a mean biteNow he's ready to fight...And stand up for what he knows...I don't need your trophies or your goldI just want to tell you allGo fuck yourselves...Go fuck yourselves...Go fuck yourselves...I really mean to tell youFuck you motherfuckersI don't need you in my bar...

You don't want to turn 40 and still tend bar. @QTpi Read The Game. You'll find cheese in zero seconds flat.

If it sells it, The D.E.N.N.I.S. system is based on this book.

You don't want to turn 40 and still tend bar. @QTpi Read The Game. You'll find cheese in zero seconds flat.

If it sells it, The D.E.N.N.I.S. system is based on this book.

If heard of it; got the gist.

Treat pretty women like shit etc I already treat everyone like shit inadvertently. I just have no follow through. It's hard for me to feign interest in people that I have no interest in. I'd bang 'em, but IDK if we'd vibe

If heard of it; got the gist.

Treat pretty women like shit etc I already treat everyone like shit inadvertently. I just have no follow through. It's hard for me to feign interest in people that I have no interest in. I'd bang 'em, but IDK if we'd vibe

Do you sometimes carry around a piece of onion in your pocket in case you need to imitate sadness during human interaction?

Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!