Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
... Boy friends? .... You two have boy friends?
.. GET AWAY FROM ME!! - dude that was pretty dark.

Hah.

Yeah i think the later seasons try to add some gay (literally) drama to appeal to a wider range of viewers.

I really enjoyed the black comedy of the earlier seasons.

Well said

Not against their intentions. I think if they wanted to support gay people, or whoever, they wouldve voiced it better as they had previously, with the gang giving mac shit about not coming out, instead of giving him shit for being gay.

I also liked the darker style of the earlier seasons. Its changed, but mostly in a good way. I'm sure it's hard to be as original as they are; gotta explore new styles.

Anybody else notice that Mac hit the juice super hard before this last season, and lost his conditioning like 3 episodes in? He was like a mini Frank Zane that first episode, but the the 3rd or 4th he was smaller and smoother than I am.

Nobody I watch with seems to agree, but then again, I mostly watch with people who dont know AAS use and how it looks.

Well said

Not against their intentions. I think if they wanted to support gay people, or whoever, they wouldve voiced it better as they had previously, with the gang giving mac shit about not coming out, instead of giving him shit for being gay.

I also liked the darker style of the earlier seasons. Its changed, but mostly in a good way. I'm sure it's hard to be as original as they are; gotta explore new styles.

Yeah definitely tough to one up the earlier seasons, but they're doing a pretty good job. The only episodes i didn't really like in the later seasons were when Charlie got stuck in the bar, and when the gang was reminiscing on earlier seasons.

And gay shaming isn't exactly "in" - you're right. I like when mac is wearing a cut off and is like, "you guys like me right?" :sneaky:

You mentioned being like Dennis earlier. I can sorta relate. I'm from the 'burbs too like you, but have been in the city for 6 years now. Anyway, Dennis and Frank i can relate to the most. I'm not nearly as vain or secretly insecure as Dennis, but pretty cold sometimes. And not quite as shameless as Frank, but definitely a bit gross and uncalled for.

He doesn't hide under a toupee. He faces his challenges instead of retreating to the sewers nude to forage for rings and coins. Or to the toilets. To a life filled with rats. He's the kind of man who gives me the courage to do an amazing double jack-knife twist, which I did. Most of you people wouldn't even attempt that, I did it. And to go down on Chrissy Orlando on a trampoline that very same night, which I also did. And I licked her asshole a little bit. It was pretty good. It was alright. It wasn't great.

He doesn't hide under a toupee. He faces his challenges instead of retreating to the sewers nude to forage for rings and coins. Or to the toilets. To a life filled with rats. He's the kind of man who gives me the courage to do an amazing double jack-knife twist, which I did. Most of you people wouldn't even attempt that, I did it. And to go down on Chrissy Orlando on a trampoline that very same night, which I also did. And I licked her asshole a little bit. It was pretty good. It was alright. It wasn't great.

That monologue is hilarious from Dennis.

When I see that baby dude, we're gonna run towards it, I'm gonna grab, I'm gonna pick him up, and jam shit down his throat!