• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there an opiate mimickng rc?

mt-45 is the only rc opioid I have done. Snorting 50mgs gave me a pretty nice high. It wasn't very powerful but still worthwhile and I do plann on doing it again. I do have opiate tolerance though since I take hydrocodone and morphine daily for chronic pain. The high was something like a way more stimulating version of oxy. I wouldn't recommend snorting it though since it feels like putting burning hot pieces of glass up your nose. The burn is even worse than snorting the 2c-x chems.

Done O-desmethyltramadol a few times, but I don't think it's available any more. It's really good for pain and a slight mood lift but didn't do much more than that, trying to take more just made me nauseous and gave me a slight headache.

I wish... Hah.

As soon as I found out what RC's even were years ago when they started becoming big, the first question my junkie brain asked was, "Anything that feels like heroin?!"

Short answer... No. Ha.

But... I'm hoping that right now, somewhere... some genius is creating some kind of super opiate like RC that can't get you psychially addicted, has slim chance for overdose, and packs the same punch as IV H or hydromorphone. :)

Before you choose whether or not to read this post please note that I was already under the influence of: - Subutex (4mg taken at 6:30am) - Phenazepam (x3 1mg doses in 6 hours) - 3Meo-PCP (8mg taken at around 9am) - Etizolam (5mg spread out over 7 hours) - Smoked some medium strength weed and had one 600ml Beer.

I have been on Subutex (4-5mg a Day insufflated) for about, just over 5months now. I had a chance to try some of this Butyr-Fentanyl (in pure white powder), im not sure what the cut is yet, but i will inquire about it and try to respond asap,as there isn't really much info on these fentanyl analogs, never enough info anyway! 8). It was about 21:50 when I started carefully and quickly vaporizing it on tin foil (I know its stupid, but there's not much there and i have been eyeballing 1mg doses so im probably doing between 1-3mg at a time, I am using a spatula though so I can gauge it slightly better:|), Anyway I have to say im getting a very warm, glowing, velvety rush as I exhale after holding it in for as long as possible. This stuff is FUCKING POTENT and im not bullshitting! I would have thought with my opiate tolerance and also currently being on a fading dose of 4mg Subutex - (and the rest....), I was expecting disappointing, weaker results. So for that I am happy, however it does feel like the buzz goes after even a couple of minutes, perhaps with a mood lifting trail towards the end of the 10minute mark. These results would obviously be much better described from someone who had tried the chemical from a sober state (and not being opiate dependent)

Hope some of the info comes of good use.

cCheerSs

Another hit (bigger one this time) - Im not into Injecting never have never want to, and I thought I had got to the stage where it was really hard to get high (Which is why I am trying to kick my habit, im currently on a supervised script blah blah blah) ...........Ok let me just say I just nodded out for about 2 minutes then and I am having great trouble putting my sentences together, but I will try my best. OK! The reason I mentioned the injecting topic in the beginning of my post was, THIS to me is what I imagine it felt/feels to inject a very pure opiate, although I vaporized it off foil, the sudden onset was, fuck whats the word BLISSFULL!!, best way i can explain it, all my worries + general anxiety that I have (it even cuts through my subutex) + anxiety and paranoia from the weed are instantly gone, warm rush through my body all the things I love about opiates in unison with each other...

Its been just over 8 minutes since i took that hit and unfortunately I can feel the effects gradually lowering could anyone explain to me if this is because of the other drugs I am on (especially the Subutex) or is the smoking duration of it really this short, because if it is I would have to call this F(entanyl)RACK!! Constantly feel like redosing, tolerance feels like its raising fast....im fadin away byebye

once again not technically an rc but you can try algerian blend and make tea with it or try snorting kanna(quite unpleasent) but from my experience the real thing is easier and better

Before you choose whether or not to read this post please note that I was already under the influence of: - Subutex (4mg taken at 6:30am) - Phenazepam (x3 1mg doses in 6 hours) - 3Meo-PCP (8mg taken at around 9am) - Etizolam (5mg spread out over 7 hours) - Smoked some medium strength weed and had one 600ml Beer.

I have been on Subutex (4-5mg a Day insufflated) for about, just over 5months now. I had a chance to try some of this Butyr-Fentanyl (in pure white powder), im not sure what the cut is yet, but i will inquire about it and try to respond asap,as there isn't really much info on these fentanyl analogs, never enough info anyway! 8). It was about 21:50 when I started carefully and quickly vaporizing it on tin foil (I know its stupid, but there's not much there and i have been eyeballing 1mg doses so im probably doing between 1-3mg at a time, I am using a spatula though so I can gauge it slightly better:|), Anyway I have to say im getting a very warm, glowing, velvety rush as I exhale after holding it in for as long as possible. This stuff is FUCKING POTENT and im not bullshitting! I would have thought with my opiate tolerance and also currently being on a fading dose of 4mg Subutex - (and the rest....), I was expecting disappointing, weaker results. So for that I am happy, however it does feel like the buzz goes after even a couple of minutes, perhaps with a mood lifting trail towards the end of the 10minute mark. These results would obviously be much better described from someone who had tried the chemical from a sober state (and not being opiate dependent)

Hope some of the info comes of good use.

cCheerSs

Be more careful dude, you can judge the volume, but not the density of a pile of powder. You're risking getting a clump that could easily be 5,6. even 10 times heavier than a similar sized pile of loose packed powder.

Anyone tried the Butyr-fent?

I'm considering picking some up on blotter and making a liquid solution one at a time. I'm non-tolerant, I'm thinking something like 100ug?
50ug?
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Tricomb (or anyone who knows) does that o-desymthmol tramadol or whatever carrythe same anti depressant effect regular tramadol has, and does it have lower the seizure threshold tramadol/ultram does as well? thanks -apexh

It seems to lack the SRI properties, but retains the NRI properties of tramadol, so the anti-depressant qualities should no longer be present, but I would gather its seizure risk is carried over.

Pure B-F won't work sublingual, or just very subtle. Insufflation works fine!

I tried mt-45 when it was available, 80mg bucal, effect was decent.

The closest "RC" to any opiate that I have found is a full spectrum kratom tincture (FST). There are a lot of sh*t extracts and tinctures out there, but I've stumbled upon more than one vendor with the good stuff.

I only have a moderate H tolerance, and when I started using kratom I hadn't used for 3 weeks. Therefore, I can't really give an idea as to what a kratom FST would feel like to someone with a higher tolerance.

Opioid chemistry is just awesome. Theres so many ways you can twist the molecules and create new extremely potent chems. However ime most of the novel opioids just dont have that 'thing' that the true opiates do. As somebody said above the fentanyl analogs are worrying if there being offered to the general public as they are nearly all hundreds if not thousands of times more potent then morphine. Eyeballing these substances would just be impossible and suicidal in practice. if thats the way RC vendors are going then I forsee some tough legislation on the horizon.

What about buccal, have you tried that?

Yep, same as sublingual, but i honestly don't think this makes much of a difference. Intranasal is decent because there's almost nothing to put up your nose ;) I didn't even dissolve it.

These hugely strong ones scare me. I mean yeah, it's cheap, but dosing is a bitch and overdose can be lethal. Wonder why they don't sell on blotters or something.

AH-7921
MT-45
Butyr-fentanyl
4F-Butyr-fentanyl
Dermorphine
MPPP ----------> DO NOT USE ITS HIGHLY DANGEROUS
O-desmethyltramadol
W-15
W-18
Bromadol

Not RC but sold as RC

Tramadol
Tapentadol

Is ODT still around? I thought some pharm company has a patent on it now so rc vendors/labs would rather not mess with it?