• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is there an opiate mimickng rc?

yea Im also curious about the 4-FBF got a 7mg sample of the pure stuff =\ but will not touch it with a 10inch pole until I read some reports.

Does anyone know anything about trans 4-(p-Bromophenyl)-4-(dimethylamino)-1-(2-(thiophen-2-yl)ethyl)cyclohexanol (aka trans-Bromadol aka C-8813))
As others have said, I am sometimes reluctant to use such untested compounds, also does anyone comfortable with vendors that premix their product with fillers? That is, do you have confidence that the mix is homogenous?

Unfortunately the "NBOMe era" has led to vendors being more comfortable selling powerful opioids; nothing widespread and horrible has happened (yet) as a result of large-scale NBOMe distribution despite the potency, and this is being taken as validation of the sale of microgram-active designer drugs. This, IMO, is a mistake.

Furanyl-fentanyl and the para-fluoro analogue are around and of similar potency to the butyr-fentanyls being discussed above. Metonitazene is also much too active to be sold commercially, but is nonetheless being brought to market. There's also 1-(2-phenethyl)-4-phenyl-4-propionylpiperidine (an analogue of the schedule-1 opioid PEPAP), which is slightly less potent but still realistically too dangerous to be sold over the internet (not even considering the MPTP link, which even though it's probably not an issue I'd still be wary of). None of these drugs sit well with me being widely sold, and I really fear for what will happen within the RC scene in the next year or so.

On the topic of homogenous mixes, it is theoretically possible to produce an active/inert mix devoid of hotspots that is largely consistent, but I'm not sure I'd trust an RC vendor to do so. I'd personally rather work with pure material and liquid measurement, but I'm sure some see it differently.

EDIT: To the above poster, trans-bromadol and C-8813 are different compounds. Somewhat similar, but the names are not synonymous.

Maybe it would be wise of vendors to mix it with some inactive powder, just so uninformed people seeing tiny bag of something wouldn't think: "is there even enough for one time?"

Furanyl-fentanyl and the para-fluoro analogue are around and of similar potency to the butyr-fentanyls being discussed above. Metonitazene is also much too active to be sold commercially, but is nonetheless being brought to market. There's also 1-(2-phenethyl)-4-phenyl-4-propionylpiperidine (an analogue of the schedule-1 opioid PEPAP), which is slightly less potent but still realistically too dangerous to be sold over the internet (not even considering the MPTP link, which even though it's probably not an issue I'd still be wary of).

Hm yes interesting just also found this Furanyl-fentanyl analogue, do you have any links concerning the potency and duration? couldn't find anything.

Metonitazene is very potent on the paper (in Vitro and in animal models) but in humans its much less potent and the Metonitazene is maybe 6x the potency of Morphine for humans so that is one of the safer ones I guess but the high possibility of respiratory depression is bad on the other hand. But fentanyl has the same problem on paper so who knows.

Maybe it would be wise of vendors to mix it with some inactive powder, just so uninformed people seeing tiny bag of something wouldn't think: "is there even enough for one time?"

"Oh well! Might as well snort it and find out."

The fact that these chemicals will soon be widely available to masses of uneducated users really scares me.

Tested some pure B-F powder a week ago, nasal ROA, 1mg did the job. It was a very heavy buzz which lasted at least 4h. Very potent but also expensive.

Too expensive if you ask me.

la la la sorry had to put something in the box :)

Last edited:
Yea they got all kinds of butyr-fentanyl analogs. I just saw alpha-butyr-f pop up along with alpha-4-fluoro-butyr-f from a pretty reliable vendor. Though I wouldnt buy any of them as im on suboxone and they are expensive as hell. Mt-45 which I think someone mentioned is supposed to be decent and is a reasonable price.

I have a better suggestion....get a friend to push you down some stairs until u get a broken bone. Go to emergency room, get a script for hydrocodone, and reap the benefits. Winning

How's the mt45 no reports of people doing anything except threshold ammounts

Got some pure B-F and 1:100 lactose mix from well known source.
Totally bunk? Does nothing for me.

Is that freebase and need to be converted to salt? Tried with acetic acid and still nothing.

There's not many opioid RC's because most existing opioids are either C-I or C-II, making any analogues of them automatically controlled by the Federal Analogue Act.

Found also one French site where someone says butyr-fentanyl did nothing, did gram in two hours. Don't remember anymore that site, checked it out days ago.

Sorry if this is not appropriate thread for this discussion. Just want to heard if someones lab rats etc had positive experiences with this chem.

Ok nevermind I found better site for these questions (more about vendor..). But ofcourse you can still post experiences with B-F.

Last edited:
Pure B-F isn't worth the money. It's way too expensive and not as potent as one may think!

It works best with intranasal administration. Making Blotters is a total waste of that stuff.