• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Is there a way to determine threshold doses for 7-OHM with opioid history ?

Yeah I'm up in Cleveland, used to bang around down in CBUS a lot and have hit a lot of shows down there and Legend Valley etc.

And yeah it's whack how they do that, it's one thing if you had died and they were obligated to find justice or something, but to just take advantage of the situation like that is just plain invasion of privacy
lol and I was up doing stims alone for days…do they not know that phone is heavily contaminated…I feel so dirty sharing that lol “sicko self pleasing for days on at a time”…

Seriously I really do feel disgusted at the end of a stim binge which is why I do t do them anymore. Always end up watching prob for days losing my kids.

lol and I was up doing stims alone for days…do they not know that phone is heavily contaminated…I feel so dirty sharing that lol “sicko self pleasing for days on at a time”…

Seriously I really do feel disgusted at the end of a stim binge which is why I do t do them anymore. Always end up watching prob for days losing my kids.
That post nut clarity will get ya, just about every time :LOL:

I think you can just get ED50 from lever press responses from morphine trained rats? I could be wrong tho

Yeah that might give you an equianalgesic estimate, but the extent one could attribute to the MOR activation of mitragynine (or by extension 7-OHM) is still unclear because it has multiple mechanisms through which it produces analgesia beyond opioid activity (which is what we're actually trying to determine in this case):

Subjectively the 15mg (i think it was 14.8mg?) of 7-OHM I had didn't feel much more powerful than the equivalent amount of morphine in terms of narcotic effect. But hell some rats who were injected with 7-OHM directly into their peritoneum may potentially disagree with me there 🤔