• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there a drug that gives you food poisoning on purpose?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I've eating domino's pizza since a little kid and through out my whole life I only had 2 food poisoning experiences with domino's pizza.

Where the pizza would make my stomach REALLY REALLY hurt and give me shitty diherrea
And I would feel sick for the whole night.

The first time it happened it was when my little newfew wouldn't stop ordering pizza for delivery every week RIGHT before the store closed and called the manager to make sure it would get delivered

And this other time, where I would order pizza to workplace almost every 3 days and wouldn't give a tip to the delivery driver

I've never ever gotten food poison from domino's any other times besides those two.

So my conspiracy theory is that they indeed HAVE some sort of food poisoning drug that they sprinkle on pizzas and give it to annoying customers that make their job hard.

But idk if I'm the only one that thinks thats what happened

Anyone??

Yeah no.

If they got caught doing that, that's an extremely serious crime. They could go to jail.

And given those kinds of places have CCTV up the ass, it'd be effortless to prove if someone got wise.

So no. Far more likely Domino's just makes shit food. Tastey, but shit. :p

As someone that has worked at Domino's for years, trust when I say that there is no food poisoning sprinkle shaker. And likely no one will ever fuck with your food. Not to say it's impossible or anything, but I've never seen it.

As someone that has worked at Domino's for years, trust when I say that there is no food poisoning sprinkle shaker. And likely no one will ever fuck with your food. Not to say it's impossible or anything, but I've never seen it.
Hmmm hmmm

Seems like a legit answer.

So your telling me all the food poisoning coincidences where just lucky to have happened at that moment?

What triggers this food poisoning ? Why does it happen?

I swear I had a shit stomach ache for about 5 hours until I threw up all the food in my bathroom and started feeling better

Hmmm hmmm

So your telling me all the food poisoning coincidences where just lucky to have happened at that moment?

I swear I had a shit stomach ache for about 5 hours until I threw up all the food in my bathroom and started feeling better
I honestly couldn't tell ya. It could be a result of maybe an ingredient that doesn't sit well with you specifically.

Maybe a particularly vicious worker added powdered Randia Dumetorum to your pizza. You wouldn’t notice the taste of a tablespoon full and it’d have you put rhino yourself for hours. Available OTC or on Amazon.

Excessive amounts of onion or garlic powder can produce bouts of gas and diarrhea due to the high content of oligosaccharides.

But a simpler guess would be that they spit on your food, dude.

Spitting in your food won't do anything.

If it did kissing would be substantially less fun.

Hmmm hmmm

No. Shitty customers get shitty pizza via bacteria, or foreign objects. The former is much more common and there are a lot of ways to make it happen. Spitting in the pizza sauce, tossing the dough after scratching a deep ass itch, just to name a few...

I’ve worked there... Nope. Just shitty pizza lol. It got better after the revamp but still shit.

Also always tip your delivery people! They get paid minimum wage and put their personal vehicles through hell. Guy probably farted on your pizza lol.

-GC

I honestly couldn't tell ya. It could be a result of maybe an ingredient that doesn't sit well with you specifically.

Actual food poisoning is from bacteria, there are a number of bacteria that can cause it, the most common is probably salmonella. It comes from unclean food practices, insufficient cooking and/or leaving ingredients sitting too long. Or food coming into contact with surfaces that have had raw meat/eggs on them, and then serving it without first cooking or sufficiently heating it.

There are thousands of bacteria one could sprinkle. Drugs, absolutely not

Chances are you just had under paid people with no motive to care about the product and were sending shit out with dirty hands

I've worked in tons of restaraunts in the USA. My one piece of advice: dont eat in restaraunts. The owners care more about price of ingredients than quality, and quantity of customers vs quality of what they're served. The workers either dont have the time or have lost the motivation to put out true quality, or even sanitary food. You'd be surprised what sort of nightmarish shit slips through the cracks and ends blended into your food.

My very first job was as a prep cook when I was 15. The owner dropped an entire batch of meatballs on the floor, scooped them back into the pan with her foot and served them!!!

I don't even want to think about the things that I must have ingested over the years.

There was a popular video a few years ago where a kitchen manager at a fast food place stirred a giant tub of sauce with his dirty, hairy arm, all the way in past the elbow. He had probably been doing this for years.

Actual food poisoning is from bacteria, there are a number of bacteria that can cause it, the most common is probably salmonella. It comes from unclean food practices, insufficient cooking and/or leaving ingredients sitting too long. Or food coming into contact with surfaces that have had raw meat/eggs on them, and then serving it without first cooking or sufficiently heating it.

ur research should also say that there's ppl out there who are as healthy as Y is and they only eat raw meat.

ur research should also say that there's ppl out there who are as healthy as Y is and they only eat raw meat.
Parasites can take years to manifest themselves, especially the really fucked up ones. Prion diseases are very real and can take a long time to present symptoms. If people wanna eat raw meat, let them, but thinking there is no risk because "so many people do it" is just silly

Parasites can take years to manifest themselves, especially the really fucked up ones. Prion diseases are very real and can take a long time to present symptoms. If people wanna eat raw meat, let them, but thinking there is no risk because "so many people do it" is just silly
Prions are amazing and super scary.
A few months ago I read something about the last prion epidemic in the UK, in was in the late 2000s or so IIRC. Everyone who developed the disease (a Creutzfeldt-Jacob variant) died pretty quickly. But the thing is, according to some research that was carried out on Kuru (the prion disease in Papua New Guinea), it seems that most people actually start showing symptoms decades later.
So we might see a lot of CJD cases in 10-20 years, because apparently many people ate contaminated beef...

Oh and cooking contaminated meat usually doesn't inactivate the prion, since it's not alive you can't really kill it. It might help reduce your chances of catching the disease but those bastards are pretty resilient.

Edit: the UK outbreak was in the 90s actually. It might not take as long as Kuru though, IIRC there were still a couple of kuru cases even 40-50 years after the source was eradicated. The "source" was cannibalism, more specifically eating the brains of people who were infected with the prion.

Last edited: