• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^true that. thats why i dislike it. the first time we smoked OC, my dad came in to talk to me, and it was just ridiculously painful in every way imaginable for me to have to sit upright and not look like I was fuckin strung out. even the thought of doing something I didnt want to do just pissed me off.

MDMA afterglow made me EXCITED to go to work at 9:00 AM and clean the store. Mari-weeds made me feel like it might actually be fun to go mow the lawn. Coke had some decent euphoria, but such a pissy, sloppy, comedown that I just can't bring myself to pay the ridiculous prices it gets sold for.

LSD, and mushrooms in particular, allow me more of a spiritual, transcendence type of euphoria, a greater ability to forgive and forget. Maybe a greater feeling of overall freedom.

And alcohol is like "oh boy I'm retarded as fuck and so everything seems so cool right now!!!!! everyone look at meeeeeeeee..."

Amphetamines give me that sense of accomplishment and invincibility (whether or not I'm actually getting anything accomplished) but it feels damn good to blaze through a bunch of yard work or do 5 assignments in the time it would take to do one. So I don't disrespect my amps.

Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA? Any analogues? or completely different chemicals in general?

Of course; I found MDA far more euphoric, I found LSD more euphoric, I am pretty sure I had points on heroin that felt more euphoric... some people might even find methamphetamine more euphoric. All olf that set aside though, euphoria derived from drugs is highly user-dependent; so what I say I found more euphoric than MDMA, other people may be like "no way Cpt!" and these other drugs I listed, may not work for someone else at all.

I never tried MDMA because I have a counter-indication for it, I'm depressed person and MDMA would cause seisures and respiratory depression...
So I go for opiates, for me, the best high in the entire world is just a small... very small dose of Dilaudid 1mg or 2mg, snorted lasts longer and gives me AN IMMENSE social boost, removes all my social anxiety and I can go out and talk t o girls and flirt etc exept that the onset of this drug is almost no sexual desire due to blood pressure being down so it doesnt go where it has to go and decrease in libido, but hey, when I'm doing this for being with friends or alone, Dilaudid is the BEST euphoria there is. And the rush when IVed.... indescribable

I like MDA more then MDMA. Longer duration, trippier and long after glow. Better euphoria for me. Acid is very euphoric to. If you want to go to the opposite end of the spectrum another euphoric high would be coke/oxy/alprazolam.

Methamphetamine*, MDA, IV/plugged hydromorphone.

*I've only dealt with "ice" highly pure methamphetamine, some batches/chefs/methods produce more euphoria than others.

I don't think anything beats rolling

however, as of late I have been "twirling..." methamphetamine + GHB = goooood times :) :) :)

100 mg of pure amphetamine sulphate from Europe.
Oxycodone 40 mg IR.
An exotic benzodiazepine, such as Flurazepam/Nimetazepam (sp), in small but noticeable effects.

This would bring me the most euphoria I reckon.

Tried MDMA in the past, all bunks/didn't do shit.

Was addicted to Dexamphetamine for about 3 years, i.e. 200 5 mg pills gone in a fortnight or less, wait 2 weeks, pick up my second script from the pharmacy etc.

Had some pretty radical time on Dexamphetamine/Clonazepam combination.

But, it is purely subjective, as people have said.

100 mg tan mdpv smoked in 1 hit, i almost died. but that was the most euphoric feeling i ever had

but MDMA, Mushrooms + some stimulants.

opiates + benzo + dxm OR amps + lyrica + weed is more euphoric IMO
i love sub + valium + d-amp + weeds sooo fucking much
but oxy + valium + lyrica + DXM + weeds is still better

LSD + MXE + weed was awesome

DXM + nitrous + xanax + weed was amazing aswell

MXE + suboxone + weed was breath-taking too

i love my downers,BUT ive never felt anything like the euphoria i got from real cocain hcl ,i mean jesus ,if coke these days was clean ...and didn require cleaning etc it would prlly be my doc ....i just cant fathem why people would want to keep doing coke that makes u geeked out on first hit/line

ive never tried mdma and dont plan to ..

jebus why cant people get it through there heads that the only coke should be clean,u can cut it ,but cut it with inactive CUTS man

xanax is a awesome euphoria for me ..just comfy and REALLY happy ...wish i coulda done coke xanax and opiates together just once

I found a lot of drugs/drug combos more euphoric than MDMA, but i could never find something that gives me more emphaty-love...

Cocaine+ketamine+beers, or mdpv + ketamine+beers are so fuckin' euphoric... also a combos like methylone+mdai+5-meo-dipt/mipt are euphoric, you can add poppers too.

M1 + 4-mmc was a very good option too.

Last edited:
I found 2C-B + Ketamine + Nitrous to be equally euphoric as MDMA, but on it's own, MDMA is my preferred euphoria, I guess.

The greatest level of euphoria I've ever felt was combining DOC with MDMA. Man, that felt so perfect. Words can't describe. MDMA is the most euphoric (taken on its own) drug I've tried, but DOC and aMT can get damn close.

Woah, hardcore combo! I been curious about mixing DOC with MDMA or bk, but havent heard much about the mix & don't fancy being the first Lol

MDMA probably give the best euphoria because it's combined with the energy to dance & that oneness with the rest of the dancefloor. Meph is pretty similar & so is 4-FA. Meph of course has the comedown crisis issue's & 4-FA is similar to MDMA but more subtle & longer lasting. Opiates also give a sense of great relaxation that I also associate with MDMA, but in a more hang out at home a chat, rather than energetically throwing shapes.

Woah, hardcore combo! I been curious about mixing DOC with MDMA or bk, but havent heard much about the mix & don't fancy being the first Lol

MDMA probably give the best euphoria because it's combined with the energy to dance & that oneness with the rest of the dancefloor. Meph is pretty similar & so is 4-FA. Meph of course has the comedown crisis issue's & 4-FA is similar to MDMA but more subtle & longer lasting. Opiates also give a sense of great relaxation that I also associate with MDMA, but in a more hang out at home a chat, rather than energetically throwing shapes.

I really don't feel like 4-fa even comes close to comparing to MDMA muchless mephedrone.. maybe I always had shitty 4-fa though;.

find a bunch of drugs to be more euphoric than MDMA (i.e. opiates). MDMA is usually cut with various different chems too

Status
Not open for further replies.