• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visionary_Kpsycho

Bluelighter
Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA? Any analogues? or completely different chemicals in general?

I find heroin and opiates in general more euphoric than MDMA, but it's euphoric in a different way I suppose. Opiates will lift me out of the worst depression and make me feel great. I find amphetamines and stimulants euphoric, but they don't have that ability in my case.

i find ketamine to be more euphoric

or ketamine/oxymorphone mix is the most euphoria ive ever felt it was amazing

You can get intense euphoria out of many drugs and combinations. I think it comes down to preference and what kind of euphoria you're trying to chase.

Many reports about Mephedrone claim that its more intense than MDMA in that particular style of euphoria.

I've never felt anything more euphoric than MDMA. My preference is opiates, though, for many different reasons.

Yeah, personally MDMA is the most euphoric drug i've ever tried. It's like, i hear the word euphoria & mdma springs to mind. It's gotta be the standard against which all other so called euphoric drugs are measured.

I'd say either grade-A shard, or opiates absorbed rapidly.

MDMA is pretty much the only thing in terms of epic spiritual euphoria. I remember someone said "with ecstasy you feel everything, with heroin you feel nothing"

Quite true. It all depends on what you're looking for. There are substances that will give you a huge sense of "who you are in this world" type of feeling, and others that are simply just pure hedonism, like heroin/crystal meth.

MDMA does a pretty good job of covering both grounds, making you feel physically good and also giving you a profound spiritual feeling of being alive and one with the world.

You don't really get that on opiates, at least I don't. Nevertheless, I have a hard time turning them away.

LSD and other psychedelics can be quite euphoric, especially mushrooms because they allow you to "imagine feeling like..."

For example. while dosed on acid, i feel like i can absolutely make myself feel as if i was on coke, or mdma or whatever just by merely thinking about it

^Methamphetamine and heroin, smoked- this was the most euphoric experience I have ever had.

This is going to be personally different for everyone, most likely. For me LSD's pure euphoria usually makes MDMA's look like child's play.

What's euphoric to one person and to another can vary largely. If you like MDMA, you'll likely appreciate drugs like Meohedrone, MDAI, and possibly amphetamines and methamphetamine. But you also might like oxycodone too. Usually the most euphoric drugs are the most dangerous ones in my experience. I like MDMA, but I prefer a lot of drugs over it, especially opiates, and cocaine and some other stims that work mostly on dopamine, as opposed to seretonin.

Mephedrone is certainly a rush. Total loss of anxiety and inhibitions. It is a shame it does not last very long and has a bad crash.

MDMA/MDA > Opiates as far as a pure careless 'euphoria'

I prefer Opiates though.

But as far as a smiling ear-to-ear euphoria/happiness, I honestly think there isn't even a remote comparison. MDMA is on a whole other level.

(Mainly because of the abnormal Serotonin build up while the re-uptake transporters are blocked...)

Yeah, true that, though it's no where near as bad of a crash as MDPV IMO.

Mephedrone's nice because it's one of the few stims that gave me the same kind of empathy-like feeling that opiates give me. Cocaine, amphetamines, and MDPV often cause me to feel irritable around other people, but my one experience with Mephedrone was very sociable.

Status
Not open for further replies.