• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is snorting Ice any good

Call me a pedant, but i've never liked filthy money touching anything that i am going to be putting into my body.
Not into snorting through notes, or using them in preparation for taking anything, as much as it tends to be standard practice.
As my Mum would say, "you don't know where it's been!"

(Hi Mum)

Thanks for the replies guys

One another note has anyone snorting the China white heroin that we get in aus?? in the north american drug thread snorting smack is all the rage. I heard that burns the nose too.
As far as dosing would half a gram of smack in one session be a death wish to snort? I'm kinda curious as i usually score half a gram and smoke it in one session. I could get by with just smoking half the half a gram for a goof affect/high but for the life of me once i start smoking i don't want to stop like to have the whole rock over a hour or two

One another note has anyone snorting the China white heroin that we get in aus?? in the north american drug thread snorting smack is all the rage. I heard that burns the nose too.
As far as dosing would half a gram of smack in one session be a death wish to snort? I'm kinda curious as i usually score half a gram and smoke it in one session. I could get by with just smoking half the half a gram for a goof affect/high but for the life of me once i start smoking i don't want to stop like to have the whole rock over a hour or two
All I can say, since I'm not n H user, but have read stuff about it:
Heroin exists as #3 and #4, which are the salt (usually HCl) and freebase form, respectively. #3 is smokeable, #4 injectable and both can be snorted. Be aware though that the salt, if Hydrochloride, contains a maximum of (369.41 / (369.41 + 36.46)) 91.0% Heroin. Oral use results in a higher Morphine concentration in the blood than oral Morphine would, because of the first-pass metabolism, which the other routes skip.

These are all bioavailabilities, also to take into account:
Oral: 35%
Sublingual: 45%
Intranasally: 48%
Rectal: 54%
Vaporized: 54%
IM: 85%
IV: 100%

Adjust your dosage with the information above.

I've always preferred Oral to snorting it. I like the come up more for some reason =/ Smoking is so compulsive I try to stay away from it - go through like twice as much.

It hurts like a bitch also (snorting)

Call me a pedant, but i've never liked filthy money touching anything that i am going to be putting into my body.
Not into snorting through notes, or using them in preparation for taking anything, as much as it tends to be standard practice.

(Hi Mum)

Yes agreed. Never understood the obsession with snorting using money, so icky. I like using post-it notes but can usually find something to use in a pinch.

You might find that your effeciency when smoking was much lower than then the bioavailability posted above. I would definetly reccomend using less for your first try at snorting H - just get a feel for it first. I knew someone who smoked and after watching their technique I told them to give snorting a go - they never went back.

I v been snorting Girl for 8 months now when I first started I use to get really hi,lately I haven't been getting high just sleepy and my nose hurts after,I liked the burn when snorting and staying home an snorting always been my thing..when I m out with friends I smoke but ways snorted..I don't know what it means..iv always snorted Mega lines an now mega lines don't do..is it the batch or tolerance

Stop smoking it!!!
Doesn't hurt compared to meth, just wash it out after 45 minutes if your not nodding out.

Snorting will last a lot longer, and if its anyway decent half a gram should be lasting you days in a daze.

If its smoking well it may have caffeine in it.

Don't use notes, use a Maccas straw, nice and thick. Cut it diagonally to use not as a snorting device but as a tool for getting stuff out of the baggie :)

South Africa 14 years ago was funny. Snort meth and it was just considered any other party drug, everyone did it. Smoke it, and you were considered a junkie. Drug culture, so weird.

Okay so I've read that snorting/smoking meth could cause the urge to take a dump. I snorted and smoked the crystals, it's been 5+ hours and I haven't felt any effect kick in. I only got the urge to take a dump so badly. Now I feel like i wasted my money. What went wrong?

You either got sold complete cutters or rediciously low low purity. Average decent crystal is 45-50% purity in aus. The stuff that occasioly floats around and gets people talking like "i had the best shard ever it was like old school shit" would usually be the mass imported china gear that luckily got into your hands with only one reform done or as it came (genrally to get that u would need to know one of the few direct receivers as i know the first few big distributera (buysfrom recievers) its pretty standard to do a (20/80 %) reform of what they recieve. The purity coming in is *around* 86%~89% d-meth in bulk (hypotheticly lets say 20kg/month) and this is distributed to 4-6 main suppliers varying in ammounts but always at leasst a couple of keys..

Even having 10% purity street speed 90% cuts) u should have felt something. Sound like if it burt ok you got sold isop :(

Wow! mate I don't mean to be harsh but either your smoking technique sucks or you get terrible quality H. I've been injecting heroin and other opies for 10 years and have a fair tolerance. Usually I get 2-3 shots out of a half but the last one I bought I got 5 shots out of which is very unusual but either way it's the best gear I've ever had, most aren't so lucky.

Anyway I know people who do have a tolerance/habit and who smoke it & 1-2 points is usually enough for them. .5g in A FEW HOURS is a huge amount for somebody who rarely uses and there has to be something not right. I definitely would not encourage anybody without a tolerance to snort more than 30-40mg and if it were pure even that could be too high. Snorting it doesn't kick in like coke or meth, it's slower and more gentle. Be careful :)

(Hi Mum)

I only snort from US100's ive got a stack here and i refuse to change them simply because they will be an antique one day.. as the american dollers about to shit itself the currency paper will be worth nothing so in time they will start to vanish
then maybe in 60 years they will be rare like a fossle. lol i dunno but i agree i dont snort from aussie nots, paper is easyer too

Whilst not what we call 'ICE' - technically pretty much all powdered speed in Aus is methamp HCL, so people snort that shit all the time. IME snorting crystal is a pain, but I know people who do, they just crush it really well and it works just fine, obviously.

I only snort when I haven't got a pipe or what is left isn't much and therefore not worth trying to smoke.
After an all night binge puffing I like to take my maccas straw and sniff out all the little crumbs from the baggie. Gives me a nice little burn which wakes me up again and whilst it doesn't give me a rush it gives me a speed like motivation to get shit done the next day. It also makes the comedown easier for some reason.

I only snort when I haven't got a pipe or what is left isn't much and therefore not worth trying to smoke.
After an all night binge puffing I like to take my maccas straw and sniff out all the little crumbs from the baggie. Gives me a nice little burn which wakes me up again and whilst it doesn't give me a rush it gives me a speed like motivation to get shit done the next day. It also makes the comedown easier for some reason.

Im feeling ya, post pipe is line time