Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is snorting Ice any good

Boku_

Bluelighter
The ice thats around at moment you can't really snort it to get an instant effect can you? Or will it give you a good buzz but that buzz just takes longer to kick in?

I'm just curious if anyone snorts their meth in the Australian bluelight comunity

Insufflating (snorting) of Methamphetamine is one of the more rarely used administration methods seen by the community of methamphetamine users i know in the 16 years of using amphetamines i have only snorted ice once or twice and id have to say my experience when i did snort it wasnt too pleasent it tore my nasal passage apart and stung like all fuck as shards do when snorting them and the high wasn't worth it i mean when the gear was inhaled (smoked) it seemed alright but the duration of the high was short lived when snorted and didnt have any legs or many noticable characteristic effects or properties.

With speed or regular amphetamine it is best to snort it for best effects and it works remarkably well when you snort it with all the text book charecteristics of a decent strong high with legs and text book amphetamine like effects but unlike methamphetamine which imo doesnt go to well snorting speed seems to do the trick on the snort.

The Americans like to snort Methamphetamine and is quite a common method of administration over there i believe.

So yeah im on the fence as i said ive only had it like two times so i cant really comment, i really need to try different gear and more of it to get a better understanding and to clarify my results with more accuracy so i can describe to people like you who are curious.

Id say give it a go as there is a first time for everything and yes to answer your question yes you can snort ice but is it any good, imo no not really but as i said id need to try it more to grasp a better understanding of the overall properties of the high.

GIve it a go you never know, let me know what your findings were..

Peace :)

I always found insufflation to be a painful and (seemingly) inefficent way to take meth - but then again, i havent done it in about a decade.
I always thought people sniffed it out of habit, or cultural association with other powder/crystalline drugs.

(Go team pluggin') ;)

I've done ice just about every which way. IV'ing is the best, of course, but I quit that years ago. Now, snorting is my preferred method because it is steady and simple. It's easier to go do a rail in my car versus load up a bubble on my lunch break and end up crashing before works over.

Basically, if you are used to smoking it, as most are, then you won't enjoy snorting it probably. It doesn't give you the same instant rush. It is really harsh on the nose too. You'll get ulcers and nose bleeds, it's just a matter of time, trust me.

Each ROA has its ups and downs, so just try it. You'll be curious until you do, and te worst thing that will happen is you decide it isn't for you.

You'll get a rush, less that of smoking or IV'ing. Not intense at all, but it's still euphoric, and it will give you consistent energy for a good bit longer than smoking.

Last edited:
Whilst not what we call 'ICE' - technically pretty much all powdered speed in Aus is methamp HCL, so people snort that shit all the time. IME snorting crystal is a pain, but I know people who do, they just crush it really well and it works just fine, obviously.

Although a simple search would have found multiple threads on this my opinion is Yes, its great. I am one who always gets Classy with his Glassy as smoking is my favorite R.O.A however something ive come to learn is after a night or two of being up and burns arnt getting you high your simply smoking just to maintain the level ur on (which is slowly declining and efficiency of use of product goes way down (more needed to stablish and not crash) this is the time one its .. LINE TIME!
Put half of what you would put into your bowl at this time and crush it into a very fine powder. NOTE: double bag or put paper between baggy as when crushing real fine its common to result in holes in shit baggies. Now your left with two option:

*1 line to continue a good time *

*2 line train-track: if you want to go off the rails when u weigh what's left you wont believe your scales"

You will get more from smoke once you've burned yourself out. But after snorting a small burn will have more feeling than it did pre line.

^ I experimented with snorting post pipe session, and it really does give a different edge to the high. I still cant believe the vastly different effects meth can give depending on ROA. I actually really enjoy snorting the stuff, but a lot of my mates are astounded that i can enjoy it this way.

It definately seems to have far more legs, and i can feel the meth coursing through my whole body, rather than the dominant cerebral effects smoking gives. It also makes you realise how little of the stuff you need. Literally a tiny bump can give strong effects. If ive been up for a while and have to head in to work, ill set up a few lines just before i head out the door. It will provide me with a long lasting buzz of about 4 hours, and then a gradual descent to sober.

Interesting thread. I only ever vape my meth in the bubble or on foil if I don't have a bubble. Sometimes though it is impractical to smoke it, so I was wondering about this. Is snorting it still as smooth a high or more jittery? It's been around 4 years since I last railed a line of it, I do remember it being nasty on the nose though.

It hurts. I love it. The more it hurts the better. the pain goes away quickly. And when ur crying from a small amount its a good indication of purity.
Less rush, is smooth. If ur kicking back chilled style with the cold stuff at the start smoking would be best unless you like a room full of people walking around aimlessly as if there mice in a case. but the tables turn as time ticks.

Andy

I prefer smoking to IV'ing which just goes to say that everyone feels things differently. I was with a FB this weekend and I told him about plugging and snorting because even though it was his stuff, I felt very uncomfortable smoking with him because he's already an alcoholic. So I thought plugging(which is awesome anyway, gives the most euphoria along with smoking, IV is just all intensity, snorting feels speedy and 'ADHD' to me and orally feels like euphoric caffeine..... All subjective) or snorting but we got drunk & I forgot about it.

If I were using it to study or do physical work I'd consider snorting. For euphoria though it's smoking/IV/UP THE BUM!

I've never met anyone who does it that way though, it's all maybe 2/3 IV users and 1/3 smokers over this way. Same with H. All shooters, only met 1 smoker. I've always wanted to try a hotrail though!

After rigorous testing on a couple of batches I have to say I enjoy the buzz from snorting more than smoking. You have time between doses to fully appreciate the hit.

Yea can of beer and a note and it's a fine white powder. The only draw back of sniffing is it almost lasts too long. Smoking not long enough. I'm betting plugging is a great ROA with meth.

^It is.
It lasts long time, but that's a lot better than having to compulsively redose over a night out IMO.

Yea can of beer and a note and it's a fine white powder. The only draw back of sniffing is it almost lasts too long. Smoking not long enough. I'm betting plugging is a great ROA with meth.

Well said.