• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is salvia really a game?

No. I've had over a hundred trips on this odd stuff and it'll still surprise from time to time. But I have come to terms with what the trip is often like.

Most people don't bother to smoke it enough to find they're perfect dose, or they don't like the immediate on-set. It can be too intense for many people and it has less euphoria than DMT.

Layers or lines? Not quite. I've reached every plateau on Salvia and the trip varies on the amount smoked and the quality of the Salvia extract. I've left my body and floated in the solar system with complete ego loss on higher doses.

On Lower doses everything can seem to turn into a cartoon world; almost. Lights are more pronounced and sounds seem to take on a different tone. Sometimes things seem symmetrical though. A lot of people feel like Salvia pulls them to the left or the right; weird side effect.

Its funny you mention the pulling thing, because when i did have a good trip in my friends car, he was just messing with me and I asked who he was and he kept saying stuff like idk who your talking about (this was after the peak) and when i thought he wasn't who i thought he was, I just yelled oOOOhhh NoooOOo :!and felt like i was getting pulled to the right, and even though i didn't know where I was, I had a great time anyway! And i swear when you smoke salvia, you hear music. When i said oh no, i swear it was like bg music, it was pretty funny though. And another thing I noticed is that when you figure just one thing out about reality, your entire trip comes down very fast.

Interesting experience. I hope I have it when I try salvia in a more comfortable setting than I have before.

Oh and one more thing. Has anyone else felt that when you see the world while tripping on salvia, that it is almost in layers or lines? Thats the only way i can really describe it.

Yes! I experienced this as perceiving the universe as collection of heavy (not exactly like a weight; I could still breathe, but I remember the distinct uncomfortable feeling) layers, each tinted a different colors (IIRC there was a simple repeating pattern of colors), kinda collapsing on me.

I feel like I've been forced through a mechanical seperation machine or as though my whole body has been caught in the unzipping of some type of enormous zipper in reality.

I remember this as well. I do not remember it coincided with the above, was part of the above, or was unrelated.