• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

is it true that there is only tar in colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow tldr on my own post

my fault peoples but ive been nodding off the whole time and that post was like 2hours in the making lol..i really had no cue it was that long

sorry to derail the thread but you kinda fell off the map (or atleast stopped postin on BL) after you got the NSASDD mod position

good to see you still alive n posting

Hey man, appreciate it. Yea, that was just bad timing. I had to take a vacation. And I realize I just don't have the time to baby-sit a forum full of drug users. It's good to be able to come and go as I please and if anyone really needs to get in touch, they know how to.

I just got to Denver. I'm here on vacation from Chicago. Heard there was an open-air mkt for green & very easily found it. I'm going back soon without my wife to see if I can find some tar or powder. This is my first time in Denver & I love it so far. I'm running low on the powder I brought with me. Let the hunt begin!! Hahaha

I just got to Denver. I'm here on vacation from Chicago. Heard there was an open-air mkt for green & very easily found it. I'm going back soon without my wife to see if I can find some tar or powder. This is my first time in Denver & I love it so far. I'm running low on the powder I brought with me. Let the hunt begin!! Hahaha

Let us know if you do/dont get it!

No luck yesterday but i'm going to try again today. Keep your fingers crossed!!

So yeah it's super easy to get served. I've gone out the last three days. First two days I could only find tar but got some powder today. If you can't find it in Denver, you're just not looking!

^Real powder, not the shit that turns to tar when breathed on? If it turns to tar it's mud, tar cut with lactose/mannitol. It's often stronger than a lot of tar because it really doesn't take much cut to powderize it.And there's a lot of bad tar.

In a nearby state, powder is very rare, almost Quaalude/4-methylaminorex rare, but hypothetically possible. One matchhead size bump snorted would get even a slammer pretty high.It may be REALLY EXPENSIVE.

Yeah, it was real powder, not the stuff you're talking about. I've never been a big fan of tar but what I found was surprisingly good. I absolutely loved being in CO. I didn't want to come back to IL after almost a week out there in the mountains.

Yea, Denver is awesome for tar...really good, really cheap, and even easier to find, although the open air went more underground when i left a few months ago (but by then i had a delivery service bringing balls to my house every day so it didnt matter)
If by powder you mean china though, then there is none to be found...there is "powder" that i found (the best shit i had done out there too), but it was brown/almost reddish in color with dark brown rocks mixed in..cooked up that nice clear amber in the rig...

Status
Not open for further replies.