Is it time that we made European Drug Discussion a hidden subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so their deaths are your fault?

you still didn't answer my other question. those guys chose to ignore bl's wealth of information to which they have access and ended up in hospital. how does the responsibility for their actions rest with bl and not they, themselves?

alasdair

There's plenty I'd like removed from your OP, the whole thing would be nice but those are your opinions no matter how distasteful I find them.

This is just a complete lie though, eadd is not a portal to the dark Web, you, I and everyone on BL knows it's lie. We don't want any new folk reading this post and coming over asking for sources to anything based on this fabrication.
Although officially sourcing has always been against BLUA, it is no secret that an under current does exist that allows it's users to access other areas of the dark web ,easily.

Anyone know why tl was made hidden? That's all i would like to know. There has been a lot of rumors.
I learned a lot of HR in tl than anyone would ever know. I'm sure others would say the same. Like OTW already said

----
they took heroic doses of AMT - and then after surviving - posted that it was a bad batch. Even stickyd a 'warning' of a bad batch of AMT in EADD. even though it was not the real reason, in which we would all lean more - do not take outrageous doses. it was 200mg iirc

There's plenty I'd like removed from your OP, the whole thing would be nice but those are your opinions no matter how distasteful I find them.

This is just a complete lie though, eadd is not a portal to the dark Web, you, I and everyone on BL knows it's lie. We don't want any new folk reading this post and coming over asking for sources to anything based on this fabrication.
From personal experience EADD was the only place I could find out the names of vendor sites other than silk road. It was/is subtle but it exists in several of the drug threads including the mega fucked thread. It's as naive as claiming Bluelight doesn't promote drug use and using "Harm Reduction" as a legal defence. I understand your point of view but I'm not a fool. I have been a member of EADD for many years than I'd like to admit and it is no secret the forum is slightly more relaxed than the official BLUA stipulates. Pricing and sourcing exists, more so than any other subform here.

Status
Not open for further replies.