❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it gay ?

Actually this is very much on the mild side
I am most interested in bulges
Not in a sexual way
Just how I stand up curiosity

Like I have really small balls and my cock is not a shower ( grows real nice though ladies, pm box is clear)

Sometimes I google image 'big dicks' for the same reason
Pretty much flip through the entire result and goddamn there are some nice ones out there

your just lying to yourself if you cant look at a person and know wether or not they are good looking or butt ass ugly... not gay just human nature

Thank you for the compliment billy
But I think opinions vary

Lime my current bartender is meh
But I am almost certain my best friends dad would eat his asshole on the first date

Actually this is very much on the mild side
I am most interested in bulges
Not in a sexual way
Just how I stand up curiosity

Like I have really small balls and my cock is not a shower ( grows real nice though ladies, pm box is clear)

Sometimes I google image 'big dicks' for the same reason
Pretty much flip through the entire result and goddamn there are some nice ones out there

I have balls like bad grandpa off jackass, makes life difficult sometimes, ladies my inbox is also clear ;)

Could someone please explain how you can find someone attractive yet not want to have sexual encounters with them. To me if someone is good looking then quite frankly I would fuck them. And to find someone good looking is to find them sexually alluring so could someone please explain?

Could someone please explain how you can find someone attractive yet not want to have sexual encounters with them. To me if someone is good looking then quite frankly I would fuck them. And to find someone good looking is to find them sexually alluring so could someone please explain?

Do you find any animals aesthetically pleasing? What about furniture? Do you fuck everything that looks nice?

Absolutely not, you're being way too paranoid about your sexuality. You can think someone is attractive WITHOUT being attracted.

Rapey much 8(.

Speak for yourself.

I think when I said everyone, myself was tacitly included. It would not be everyone if oneself were exempt, no?

I suppose you consider yourself to be the laudable exception we all aspire to. But you aren't.

Rapey much 8(.

Are people aware how profoundly idiotic words like "rapey" sound and veritably are? Apparently, no. Rape is or is not. It is a deed, an action, a verb. A verb cannot be an adjective. Therefore, nothing can possibly be rapey, rape-esque, rape-like, rape-ish, rape-some, rape-ful, rape-ic, and so forth. It is either rape or it is not rape. Anything else is the product of feminist, rape-obsessed, drivel tenuously disguised as thought.

This is rapetastically gaylicious.

Now up to $497k... only 3 more to go.

Are people aware how profoundly idiotic words like "rapey" sound and veritably are? Apparently, no. Rape is or is not. It is a deed, an action, a verb. A verb cannot be an adjective. Therefore, nothing can possibly be rapey, rape-esque, rape-like, rape-ish, rape-some, rape-ful, rape-ic, and so forth. It is either rape or it is not rape. Anything else is the product of feminist, rape-obsessed, drivel tenuously disguised as thought.

have you ever been laid?

have you ever been laid?
^ LMAO. i love this site.

real talk tho, some people put way too much effort in defending their sexuality :sus:
there's no rule book of what makes you "gay" or "straight" or anything else :sus:
me admitting that another female is attractive wouldn't make me a lesbian :sus:
if you're confident in your feelings then why would you have to get the opinions of others :sus:

and that is just the true tea xo

^ LMAO. i love this site.

real talk tho, some people put way too much effort in defending their sexuality :sus:
there's no rule book of what makes you "gay" or "straight" or anything else :sus:
me admitting that another female is attractive wouldn't make me a lesbian :sus:
if you're confident in your feelings then why would you have to get the opinions of others :sus:

and that is just the true tea xo

It is pretty funny half these people talk mad shit but at the end of the day are still on my nuts.