R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it gay ?

DrinksWithEvil

Bluelighter
If I can admit when I guy is good looking I won't tell the dude it person

But I'm watching soccer and all the guys are good lookin and I'm not gay ?

I think brad Pitt is good looking and will admit it but that doesn't make me gay

I wouldn't suck a guy off unless it was like 500k

So I'm just confident enough to admit when I guy has good looks and genes and compliment them never in person

But if I see a old friend "looking good dude "

Not gay

Right on buddy :) Nothing wrong to compliment a man on his looks & have ZERO sexual desires for him.

Ya Id never have romantic or sexual desires for a man

But ya these dudes playing soccer are good looking

It's kind of like looking at a Hod Rod. It's something attractive to look at, but it doesn't mean you want to pork it in the rear OR have it pork you in your rear.

Last edited:
Ya guys say I look good I don't take offense to it I'll just say thanks and parents gave me good genes

Idk it is pretty gay in the fact that you seek validation from metros/women by proving you are effeminate enough to compliment a guy on his looks. This speaks leaps and bounds for the downfalls of the millennial generation.

Last edited:
Well gay.

Honestly though, what is defined as beautiful to me often leaves me thinking "huh?".. all these people with their overly symmetrical faces just look ridiculous to me. Anyway, as for commenting on men, the need to say something, and asking about it here.. sure you're not packing just a lil fudge in your spare time? haha.

Idk it is pretty gay in the fact that you seek validation from metros/women by proving you are effeminate enough to compliment a guy on his looks. This speaks leaps and bounds for the downfalls of the millennial generation.

Droppersneck may have a point here...

when i first read the topic Is it gay i thought DWE was commenting on his uncircumcised member !

It's funny how seriously some people take their psychosexual purity... the definition of "gay" you're using is pretty close to "do people view me differently / consider me less masculine for this?" Homosexuality (or any other sexuality) isn't herpes, it's not like you can catch it, lol.

Your asking if you finding guys attractive is gay? well maybe but what sort of confirms it and what people seem to have missed is you'd suck a dude off for money so yeah I'd say your gay.

The best I heard was if you see a guy chatting with your girl you access his looks, if you think hes less attractive than you, you probably wont care.If you think the dudes better looking than you, you're probably gonna go over there and let him know shes your girl.

I'd just see it as a guy chatting up my girl so I'd go over there anyway his looks wouldn't even come into it

The question is obviously blatantly subjective. Bro who cares what is gay it makes no difference. I have kissed my boys right smack on the lips many times and it wasnt weird or gay in the context being used at the time whatsoever. I mean i have a girl I been with for going on four years now and.never any sexual encounters with any males nor the desire to do so. I guess the point is we are all beautiful and everyone and I mean everyone has gay tendencies to some extent at varying degrees. Gay does not exist. It is all about how open you are to the human experience.

Silence you fool

Also thanks forgot I made this thread

Guess I'm gay as sshit

Fuck my ass
Errrr i mean Fml
/close thread
Hey man, you got a pretty smile. I say that becUse you do, and that doesnt mKe me gay.

It's perfectly fine and normal.
Society seems to make it more "okay" for females to compliment others on their looks ... it shouldn't be that way but it seems moreso.