• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

is it considered or accepted as gay?

I will have a look for your earlier post.

yes i'm still tripping my myself out about this.

ahhhh canada? forgot planes closed. I forgot I may have to hit up some gay bar but what if some one sees me

I'll give you one more piece of advice based on my experience:

I have found no definitive difference in quality of blowjob based on gender alone. You may be just as disappointed after a blowjob from a dude.

Best of luck.

Hmmm, could not imagine beard stubble touching me. Or no titties / ass to grab. It just wouldn't work.

Would be impossible for someone non gay to enjoy head from another guy. No matter how good he is.

What's it like to get fucked in the ass by a straight guy and vice versa?

What's it like to get fucked in the ass by a straight guy and vice versa?

Haha. This guy trips me out more than than that bill cosby rapist kid.

Bro if a dude is fucking you in the ass he is not straight. And if he lets you fuck him, he is faaaar from straight. And you aint straight either. How still 2 years and still wondering?

He wasn't a kid, he was Bill Cosby...he's old.

oh ok thanks for getting things straight, but what about if he wears a condom and vice versa. I want to be perfectly sure before I take the plunge.

No there is this other kid that was about to feed some girl all kinds of stuff.

lol you have to be kidding. But yes, if a condom is used its not gay at all. Because no real skin is touching. To be truly gay, you have to dump a load in a dude, or take a load. So if condom, no gay.

No there is this other kid that was about to feed some girl all kinds of stuff.

lol you have to be kidding. But yes, if a condom is used its not gay at all. Because no real skin is touching. To be truly gay, you have to dump a load in a dude, or take a load. So if condom, no gay.
What you mean this other.kid was about to feed some girl all linda of stuff

LOL

You should definitely avoid having sex with guys that ride motorcycles. They’re easily angered and have been known to put out a hit or kill people, post-coitally.