• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

is it considered or accepted as gay?

Nah I look at it more like Yrdgooner did in his first post. At the end of the day, we just wanna get off.

Honestly I think the sooner we drop all the silly labels and simply accept its "human" to want to love and be loved and to provide some simple pleasure for another human completely irrelevant of what sex you were born as.

Oh and Im amazed this thread survived the troll test.
Troll? Who's a troll? I'm insulted

Nah I look at it more like Yrdgooner did in his first post. At the end of the day, we just wanna get off.

Honestly I think the sooner we drop all the silly labels and simply accept its "human" to want to love and be loved and to provide some simple pleasure for another human completely irrelevant of what sex you were born as.

Oh and Im amazed this thread survived the troll test.
All of my posts are serious like the is it gay thread I just started

I'm stoned right now and have never laughed at a thread so much 😆

you're welcome

you're welcome

Omg I'm currently reading "never never shake a baby" 😂 I'm dying 🤣
Will check your link out, cheers!

you're welcome
fucking my cousin on the etorphine shot with the caged zoo animals takes the cake IMO

I think I'm going to pay jose and madness to read this aloud for a music project

FUCKING MY COUSIN IN FRONT OF CAGED ZOO ANIMALS (AFTER SHE GIVES ME THE ETORPHINE SHOT)
side B... NOW SHE IS PREGNANT

I dislike oral but I'll go down on a girl if she wants it. If she goes down on me I'll go along with it but I won't enjoy it

It's not gay to get a blowjob, but giving one might be. It depends how you feel about it. I don't fantasize about guys or guys giving me head but if you do then maybe that's gay

no

fun fact: i'm pretty sure being rejected by a guy is still technically gay

roundtable?

You guys are crazy lol

That would be pretty gay. Depends if you like it. Figuring you can get hard knowing a guy is going to suck you off is tricky, though. Sounds gay. But you may do it and realize it was not for you so not gay. I would say you are more bi curious is all. What happens after will answer the question.

Okay then Specified you have your answer.
Currently you can be specified as bicurious.
If you don't do it you'll remain specified bicurious.
If you try it an and like it then you can specify to pepole you're gay/bi.
If you don't like it then I'd specify you as straight but at least had the comfort in his sexual it (hahah sorry) to have at least tried it.
You sound very very mixed up brother. Go suck a dick and find out. If you like it then even if it makes you gay at least you'll know and can embrace it!
You sound like you're torturing your elf for no reason at all man.

If I'm honest I struggle to cum from blow jobs only, I like watching her spit on it and walk on it. Encourage her in that direction with lots of praise and appropriate sexy swearing and it may help you.

You do sound like you need to try it with a man tho, you deffo sound confused Sexually. Unless you're taking the piss (although anyone taking it this far would deffo have sexual issues anyway, as it's not very funny).