• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is eating meth even safe anymore ?

I feel slow. What's BDD?
It’s a good question. And new members are sometimes left confused.

Bluelight (BL) is divided into a number of focussed sub-forums. BDD, for example is Basic Drug Discussion which is principally concerned with providing front line Harm Reduction information. Your meth post was originally in the MDMA forum. No major drama about. Easy to fix.

This link (from the drop down menu on every page) takes you to the list of different sub-forums.

You will usually find the specific purpose and posting guidelines for each one via links in the header of each page.

Each sub-forum has both a specific subject area and it’s own rules/guidelines about what can be posted therein. But crossing all of them are the rules contained in the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) which applies everywhere.

Eating it in large doses is really the only way to use this "new" breed of meth in my opinion.

By large I am referring to 100mg to 200mg or so, depending on one's tolerance to stimulants. The purpose being to smooth out the edginess by slowing the onset via oral absorption, and dosing high enough to stimulate sufficient serotonin release to offset the adrenergic nature of this stuff.

But doing this on a regular basis not only is pretty terrible for you, it will also stop working once you've depleted your serotonin sufficiently.

Last edited:
JAGattack14 What's your opinion on meth being like the drug from limitless? Did cave men do meth?
Hell no! It's nothing like a neotropic of any kind lol it's neurotoxic and it just speeds up the bodies functions. With most users they become extremely slow and scattered. It's what's called tweaker time. You'll be rushing so fast that actually aren't getting anywhere and shit takes forever lol it takes very disciplined use.

Is eating meth even safe anymore ?​

not to be all nasty but i aint puttin that shit in my mouth
lol
sup?

ya dont know whats in the capsule no way am i not gonna tell ya to toss em inda garbage. you put product in the caps?
but you know you

ya dont know whats in the capsule no way am i not gonna tell ya to toss em inda garbage. you put product in the caps?
but you know you
Actually yeah I make the capsules once the product has been tested. I'm actually use black cohosh and I empty those capsules and refill them. Ok I know it's an out there method but it's been great and I was already on putting the b lol black cohosh in My system with those capsules so

but you know you

Actually yeah I make the capsules once the product has been tested. I'm actually use black cohosh and I empty those capsules and refill them. Ok I know it's an out there method but it's been great and I was already on putting the b lol black cohosh in My system with those capsules so

Most people I know who regularly consume meth orally purchase empty gelatine capsules and fill them with the appropriate (finely crushed) dose as weighed out on a mg scale accurate to .001 g.

Such capsules are widely available used for supplements, vitamins, etc et]c

OK.
Whats the original posting about again?
No one here encourages anothers deatils of an "operation" a simple "trusted" method could save many words.
for eating meth decades ago could/would cause oral issues so.....
it was caustic then its is at least 10xs worse now imo

ed
so i do not encourage meth use sorry been there and payin for it still

Last edited:
Oh I've only injected and snorted meth but for amphetamine sulfate (speed) I bombed it plenty of times. I woud just take a rice rolling paper fill it with speed and crumple it into a little ball and swallow that with a drink.

I usually went for 0,1 to 0,3 grams which is like 2 little balls. I think methamphetamine is twice as potent roughly so 50 to 150 milligrams of meth?

You can inject amp sulfate right?

You can inject amp sulfate right?

Yes. It is highly soluble in water. Whereas amphetamine base is insoluble in water and cannot be injected.

It’s now quite difficult in most places to source amphetamine sulfate as a powder potentially pure enough to be worth injecting.

And pharmaceutical Dexamfetine pills are not worth the effort required to extract the amp sulfate.

Yes. It is highly soluble in water. Whereas amphetamine base is insoluble in water and cannot be injected.

It’s now quite difficult in most places to source amphetamine sulfate as a powder potentially pure enough to be worth injecting.

And pharmaceutical Dexamfetine pills are not worth the effort required to extract the amp sulfate.

I’m getting some this week will report back