• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is eating meth even safe anymore ?

All4christ

Greenlighter
This new meth now A days is a lot different than what I’m use too. With that said, I cannot do lines anymore my nasal cavities are a mess and smoking don’t do much for me so my question is , is oral a good route anymore . It’s my favorite roa but things seem a little sketchy sometimes when no one I come across will eat it . I’m not sure if I’m just paranoid or not but want to hear from others who does orally , thanks

Amphetamines have a good bioavailability by mouth, so you should get similar strength of effects to snorting minus the rush. At last all the ADHD folks take their amphetamines (d-amph or d-meth aka Desoxyn) by orally.

You might also consider boofing, I never did an amphetamine that route but some swear to it.
It's also always possible to do sublingual, won't have the best taste but absorption is a bit faster and possibly more potent by letting the crystals dissolve below your tongue and keeping it there for a few minutes, then swallow.

Btw, welcome to bluelight! :)

I’ve only ever eaten meth. I’ve heard so long as one keeps to oral the risk of addiction is low, that’s proven true in my case as well those around me who’ve used in a similar manner.

-GC

I’ve only ever eaten meth. I’ve heard so long as one keeps to oral the risk of addiction is low, that’s proven true in my case as well those around me who’ve used in a similar manner.

-GC
Yeah, stimulants are much less addictive when done orally. One gets more out of less. When I was prescribed dexamphetamine, I used one 5mg pill per day while through the nose it always came to compulsive urge to redose and thus multiple dosages per day, even of meth which is longer acting than d-amph.

I find almost all stimulants and especially amphetamines to be more euphoric orally.

Pretty sure oral is the safest way to consume most 'dodgy' drugs. After all, your gut system is designed to digest stuff(good and bad). Smoking, snorting, iv - you are circumventing your bodies natural system of absorbing stuff(eating it). If it's safe(enough) for people to smoke or snort, I don't see why eating it would be a problem.

Pretty sure oral is the safest way to consume most 'dodgy' drugs. After all, your gut system is designed to digest stuff(good and bad). Smoking, snorting, iv - you are circumventing your bodies natural system of absorbing stuff(eating it). If it's safe(enough) for people to smoke or snort, I don't see why eating it would be a problem.
Because over time the battery acids are gonna burn the lining of your stomach no matter how much you coat it with Greek Yogurt and consume water. That what’s happening to me. Third time today that I had a bloody stool! This is what happens when the fucking DEA restricts pseudoephedrine and other things needed to make GOOD QUALITY METH. We are left with garbage cartel meth with very little meth and more garbage that ends up killing us quicker in the end. Well.. I’m gonna go die I really am not doing too good right now and I hate these elites who have been poisoning us for years now so fuck Monsanto and the likes of all those kinds of people I loathe their existence and wish them like they’ve been doing to us and you can take that however you want I know what I’m fucking talking about !

Last edited by a moderator:
How much do you eat? Is there a "right way" to eat it?
Oh I've only injected and snorted meth but for amphetamine sulfate (speed) I bombed it plenty of times. I woud just take a rice rolling paper fill it with speed and crumple it into a little ball and swallow that with a drink.

I usually went for 0,1 to 0,3 grams which is like 2 little balls. I think methamphetamine is twice as potent roughly so 50 to 150 milligrams of meth?

This new meth now A days is a lot different than what I’m use too. With that said, I cannot do lines anymore my nasal cavities are a mess and smoking don’t do much for me so my question is , is oral a good route anymore . It’s my favorite roa but things seem a little sketchy sometimes when no one I come across will eat it . I’m noMe

Meth from all over the US is more potent and pure than ever. Average potency is 97 percent dextromethamphetamine. I am a meth researcher and I've been researching for a long time. I can tell you my honest opinion. The issue everyone is having is they have no idea how potent the meth is and they are using way too much. What happens when you use too much of an amphetamine? You get all bad effects and none of the good. Think about it people saying no euphoria but all the bad side effects at an exaggerated level. Stimulants have a window of where the dose is right. With pure meth just 50mg is actually intense. You can eat a capsule with 50 to 100mg and fifteen minutes later you get smacked with a rush just like shooting meth. Everyone has the fire dope they are just using it all wrong.

Edit to add I have tested my theory with results that surpassed anything I could have expected. Just WOW

Edit to add I have tested my theory with results that surpassed anything I could have expected. Just WOW
This is the 4th copy and paste i have seen you do. You are just hitting up all the meth threads and posting a copy and paste.

I think 4 comments in 4 different threads saying the same exact thing is good enough to get your point across.

Go easy, man. Spamming the forum won't get more views.

This is the 4th copy and paste i have seen you do. You are just hitting up all the meth threads and posting a copy and paste.

I think 4 comments in 4 different threads saying the same exact thing is good enough to get your point across.

Go easy, man. Spamming the forum won't get more views.
Sorry I just came to the realization( after much research and experimenting) that the dope really is insanely potent and everyone is better off dosing much smaller than with previous batches and I wanted everyone to know. I can take a 350 dollar ounce and make about 190 heavy doses that will have subjects full tilt for 12 plus hours. Not to mention people are really harming themselves using so much meth and I use to IV large amounts in my uneducated days. I'm just hoping I can help someone else with this exact thing. IDC about views lmao

Last edited:
Sorry I just came to the realization that the dope is insanely potent and everyone is better off dosing much smaller than with previous batches and I wanted everyone to know. I can take a 350 dollar ounce and make about 190 heavy doses that will have subjects full tilt for 12 plus hours. Not to mention people are really harming themselves using so much meth and I use to IV large amounts in my uneducated days. I'm just hoping I can help someone else with this exact thing. IDC about views lmao
Thanks for coming on the site and letting everyone know you know how to manufacture methamphetamine and believe me we appreciate your looking out for everyone.

But you made your point so let's just go easy from this point forward okay?

Thanks for coming on the site and letting everyone know you know how to manufacture methamphetamine and believe me we appreciate your looking out for everyone.

But you made your point so let's just go easy from this point forward okay?
I mean I get where you are coming from and I don't. Multiple people are discussing the same thing that warrants the same answer so how am I wrong for placing information everywhere the subject is brought up? I can't assume everyone will read the one thread. It's harm reduction at it's core. Not to mention correcting so much misinformation and paranoia.

I mean I get where you are coming from and I don't. Multiple people are discussing the same thing that warrants the same answer so how am I wrong for placing information everywhere the subject is brought up? I can't assume everyone will read the one thread. It's harm reduction at it's core. Not to mention correcting so much misinformation and paranoia.
Guess what. Ain't gonna argue semantics here. I asked you nicely. Copying and pasting in multiple threads in multiple sub forums is spamming.

And you know it is. Don't worry. People will read your post. This isn't real time like Discord. When people log on they will read it.

Guess what. Ain't gonna argue semantics here. I asked you nicely. Copying and pasting in multiple threads in multiple sub forums is spamming.

And you know it is. Don't worry. People will read your post. This isn't real time like Discord. When people log on they will read it.
Ok no need to get annoyed I am new to using this site and I am learning here I guess.

I wasn't trying to be hostile or argumentive I was just discussing with you how I was viewing this situation

Ok no need to get annoyed I am new to using this site and I am learning here I guess.
Is your name acklack by any chance ?

Private joke.

ok...back on topic. Have fun. Welcome to bluelight and all that happy crappy. Lots of sub forums and millions of other stuff to read and post on.

Post on meth all you want. Just don't copy and paste the pat answer you have all written up and ready to send.

sound good.

Is your name acklack by any chance ?

Private joke.

ok...back on topic. Have fun. Welcome to bluelight and all that happy crappy. Lots of sub forums and millions of other stuff to read and post on.

Post on meth all you want. Just don't copy and paste the pat answer you have all written up and ready to send.

sound good.

This thread possibly not positioned correctly anyway here in the MDMA sub-forum. Although i do get all Empathogenic on meth myself.

To BDD perhaps? @simstim? @andyturbo? @BlueBull?