• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 2 Tabs of LSD too much for my first time?

There is no health concerns different of Lsd now that we know. But taking something you are unsure of it is a bad idea. Best receipt against fear I know is information. And there is a wonderful big & Dandy 1p-lsd thread in here.I back the same opinion about a tripsitter they already gave you. To trip alone or with someone with no confidence for a first time, is a difficult quandary. But as you seem eager to discover and careful everything should be alright.
I took ur advice and i must of looked for hours at 1p-LSD and now im informed about it, if i like my first trip i may consider buying it , as getting this LSD in Yorkshire(which is just known for farmland ) was close to impossible , thanks for taking ur time to inform me.:)

At first guys im not gonna lie , i was wanting people to tell me that 2 was okay because i was really nervous about it, and after you guys talked to me about it made me realise that im 18 i dont have to rush this , if i like it i can do it for the rest of my life, no point risking an overwhelming trip and possibly a bad trip do to anxiety about taking two tabs, Thankyou guys so much ill save other one for my Gf i think she`d enjoy it, Thanks guys:)
Cool man. Harm reduction is the name of the game here, so i'm glad you're going into this with some care.
Tripping with your significant other is one of life's great pleasures IMO.
Have fun! :)

Hey guys i`ve recently acquired some LSD i`m hoping to do it this Friday with my friend from college , i bought a couple of test kits , and the Ehrlich went light purple and Marquis went like a dark color, so i`m pretty sure it LSD

Test kits are worth the money. I am glad you're staying responsible and safe.

I have seen some pretty strong lsd going around now, my friend freaked on 2 hits of white on white and he is super experienced. I had full on ego death on 2.5 tabs, and it was easily as strong as 4+ tabs of what I was getting a few years back. If one is underwhelming, wait for tolerence to reside and up the dose. My friend had sober sitters and all and completely lost it. Another friend of a friend wound up naked smashing his dab rigs in the parking lot of his apartment on 2 hits.We have been seeing some of the strongest laid doses in years in my neck of the woods. I used to never eat less than 2 hits of acid around here as even though it was clean I could not for the life of me get visuals on less than 2. A lotta people seemed to almost perfer nbome around here for a second because one tab would have you frying on that whereas at the time one tab of the lsd around was pretty mild. Now days the acod seems to have a real bang for sour buck.

^ yeah, i would agree with that.
The acid i've had in recent years has been getting better and better. I don't take massive doses of stuff i havent sampled yet, whereas i never used to take less than two, because ~10 years ago, one wouldn't get me where i wanted to go.

Pays to be careful when its your first time, i think - especially with the sort of tabs going around at the moment.

I took ur advice and i must of looked for hours at 1p-LSD and now im informed about it, if i like my first trip i may consider buying it , as getting this LSD in Yorkshire(which is just known for farmland ) was close to impossible , thanks for taking ur time to inform me.:)

Just to let you now that in a month everything will be ilegal in your country. So if you want to purchase anything you'll have to do it before April.
It was a pleasure to try to help. Let us know how it went and remember that whatever it happens you can learn something.

The acid i've had in recent years has been getting better and better. I don't take massive doses of stuff i havent sampled yet, whereas i never used to take less than two, because ~10 years ago, one wouldn't get me where i wanted to go.

I really enjoy the LSD available recently. Most of the LSD people are getting recently is tasteless, potent, and probably from the Dark Net.

Yeah it's great! Acid was really hard for me to find about 10-12 years ago, and i was scared it might become "extinct" on the black market, consumed by more addictive - and more easily synthed - substances (my country was flooded with methamphetamine around the same time).
So glad that fear has not been realised.

It seems there is something of a psychedelic renaissance underway at the moment, in my observations at least.
Which is a glorious thing. Long live LSD!

assuming you have real 100 ug tabs, I would go with 1.5 tabs if I were you. 1 can feel kind of underwhelming IMO.

No it's not too much. Especially since LSD these days is lower ug/mics compared to what it was decades ago.

That is, if you're actually getting and taking LSD and not some RC.

FYI, the people who claim that their LSD is X number of ug/mics even on the darknet don't know anymore about it really than a dealer does.

^On the Dark Net customers regularly have the dose and purity verified through testing services such as Energy Control. People also regularly discuss the results in other communities such as r/darknetmarkets and also give reviews on the markets. A quick search reveals competition is fierce and vendors caught under dosing loose business quickly. The quantitative results from the top three LSD vendors on any given occasion usually indicate accurately dosed blotter.

This technique isn't perfect. This is the most effective technique of verifying and regulating the potency and purity of black market LSD in the history of LSD. Frankly, the top vendors can't under dose long without getting caught on the Dark Net.

Last edited:
Ya I would go with one, imo you will either not like lsd or will be bummed you didnt take two or more but always be safe initially. But like what others are saying this depends on how many ug the tabs are. I have been with a few people on their first times and I always recommend a beer or two and avoid pot until you are tripping so you know if you can handle it. The alcohol is awesome for taking the initial edge off, especially if you have never tripped before.

No it's not too much. Especially since LSD these days is lower ug/mics compared to what it was decades ago.

That is, if you're actually getting and taking LSD and not some RC.

FYI, the people who claim that their LSD is X number of ug/mics even on the darknet don't know anymore about it really than a dealer does.
They may be weaker than decades ago but let me be the first to say tuat they have been increasingly strong kately, mich steonger than what was floating around 5 and 10 years ago. Plus with all the media coverage of freakouts back then it seems that those dosages were indeed too much for some people and freakouts were more of a commonplace. If you haven't used lsd in some time I don't think you are very fit to say how much someone should start with. A few years ago I would have recoomed to start with 2 hits no matter what, but with the strength of the doses I see today I tell people to start at one and feel it out, as for some people 1 of the blotter I am getting now days is plenty. I don't think telling anyone to take more than one dose of any substance of unkown potency is bad harm reduction protocol, I recommend everyone try a single dose after reagent testing ESPECIALLY if it is thier first time dosing! Dosages can vary wildly especially with what is in the street. How do YOU know 2 tabs isn't too much for HIM? I doubt it is but the point of the matter is you shouldn't take 2 doses of blotter that you have no idea how much lsd is on, this is a harm reduction forum and I feel like this behavior is reckless and the oppisite of harm reduction.