• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 2 Tabs of LSD too much for my first time?

Gnashs

Greenlighter
Hey guys i`ve recently acquired some LSD i`m hoping to do it this Friday with my friend from college , i bought a couple of test kits , and the Ehrlich went light purple and Marquis went like a dark color, so i`m pretty sure it LSD , but i`ve been looking through the forum and people recommend like half a tab for the first time and i`m planing on taking 2 is this too much for my first time, any advice is welcome and i`m 18 , the only other drugs i have done before is Cannabis

I'm glad you tested them, good work. Two tabs might be too much for you, it might not. I suggest you start with just one tab for your first time. That way you avoid the risk of being overwhelmed, and once you've tried one dose you can make an informed choice about whether you want to try two next time.

If you're comfortable in your own skin and the location you'll be, and the tripsitter is someone you trust, it should be ok. Still, I'd go with 1 or 1.5, I've introduced a few friends with that dosage, and they all had a great time. Half a tab makes a -lot- of difference, between 1 and 1.5 was the biggest jump, but 1.5 to 2 still feels like it's twice as strong instead of just 1/3rd more.

Asking if 2 tabs are too much is like asking if an unknow dose is too much.

Tabs contents might vary widely. 2 tabs of 300ug will be definitely too much, while two tabs of 30ug will be too little. For a first time 1 tab sounds right. Better to be short than to get over the top.

Right now 1p-Lsd is available an best advantage is you know for certain how much you got.

I'm glad you tested them, good work. Two tabs might be too much for you, it might not. I suggest you start with just one tab for your first time. That way you avoid the risk of being overwhelmed, and once you've tried one dose you can make an informed choice about whether you want to try two next time.

If you're comfortable in your own skin and the location you'll be, and the tripsitter is someone you trust, it should be ok. Still, I'd go with 1 or 1.5, I've introduced a few friends with that dosage, and they all had a great time. Half a tab makes a -lot- of difference, between 1 and 1.5 was the biggest jump, but 1.5 to 2 still feels like it's twice as strong instead of just 1/3rd more.
I feel comfterble in myself but i dont know the sitter very well , ill see when i get there:)

Asking if 2 tabs are too much is like asking if an unknow dose is too much.Tabs contents might vary widely. 2 tabs of 300ug will be definitely too much, while two tabs of 30ug will be too little. For a first time 1 tab sounds right. Better to be short than to get over the top.Right now 1p-Lsd is available an best advantage is you know for certain how much you got.
True i get what you mean bro, iill probably have 1 tab after thinking about it,and is there any health concernes to 1p-LSD as Legal highs scare me more than most illegal drugs

I feel comfterble in myself but i dont know the sitter very well , ill see when i get there

If this is the case then I really recommend that you take just one dose. Typically I'd suggest that a sitter be a close, trusted friend - if it's someone you're not so comfortable with, having a two-dose LSD trip with them might be awkward or even unpleasant.

^this. A sitter should be a close personal friend, not someone you just know who happened to be available. Even on lower dosages, having people you don't know around is... not nice. Especially since it's your first time I recommend against it.

True i get what you mean bro, iill probably have 1 tab after thinking about it,and is there any health concernes to 1p-LSD as Legal highs scare me more than most illegal drugs

There is no health concerns different of Lsd now that we know. But taking something you are unsure of it is a bad idea.
Best receipt against fear I know is information. And there is a wonderful big & Dandy 1p-lsd thread in here.

I back the same opinion about a tripsitter they already gave you. To trip alone or with someone with no confidence for a first time, is a difficult quandary. But as you seem eager to discover and careful everything should be alright.

Some blotter can be pretty strong where two tabs would be overwhelming for a first time experience, so I would recommend only starting with one tab.

the first time i done lsd i took 3 tabs and it was the best night ever , i was walking the streets and hiding from people that werent there , got chased by dogs not sure if they were real or not but when i sibered up i was thinking, fuck that was awesome ...

My first trip was weak shit. Probably 50 micrograms if I had to guess. So I took two and was alright. Good but not overwhelmed. I was just thinking like, "wow this is absolutely NOTHING like I thought it would be. and shits moving. I dunno how to explain it."

Like I was scared beforehand, then it ended up being so chill.

We had this shit once a long time later where a friend of mine was doing it for the first time, and these tabs were legit strong. He took two. He was like gone for a few hours. I dunno if I've ever tripped as hard as two of these.

I've scored acid that was almost too strong when i had two tabs.
And i used to always double-drop.
I don't know how much i would have liked acid if i'd had two tabs that strong the first time around - which is why i advise first-timers to just take one.
There's always next time, after all...

Don't take two tabs. My general rule is that if you find 1 tab underwhelming then you need to source better tabs.

You don't know the actual dose on the tabs, so consider the following: if you stick to one tab then you're gonna get anywhere from an underwhelming dose to a moderately high dose; if you take two, you're still gonna get anywhere from an underwhelming dose to a ridiculously high dose. You're only increasing likelihood of overwhelming yourself, if you want more you can take more next time, but if you find it too much, then there's no going back.

At first guys im not gonna lie , i was wanting people to tell me that 2 was okay because i was really nervous about it, and after you guys talked to me about it made me realise that im 18 i dont have to rush this , if i like it i can do it for the rest of my life, no point risking an overwhelming trip and possibly a bad trip do to anxiety about taking two tabs, Thankyou guys so much ill save other one for my Gf i think she`d enjoy it, Thanks guys:)