• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Introduction To Psychology.

Title ''Introduction to.. ''

OP - Reverse bullshit. So this thread should be closed because I don't think people know what they're talkin bout, drugs, leave them, how bout others things? Veterans? hm? or..

nah? Or better yet, music, or other things. I mean we all know what it's included in psychology, the Q is, how do you say or ask for the right answer? Look above, Lizzy said she worked in a hospital for few years, right, let's hear some logical questions.
The Shady Fox 😏 I never know what your question is when i read your posts. so many question marks here. What do you want to know? Right answer.......To WHAT? Write 1 sentence with your question, in english stating your question. If you're rude, I'm not answering you. Just wanted to throw that in.

I said that as a general thing, the Q you can see it on the first page? I mean, I wouldn't talk about these because it doesn't interest me that much but I would like to gather new info if there's some because mostly I know, not playin the smart-ass here.

They are I mean.. you pay them to listen your bombs and that's it. The only reason they should exist it's because of the mental health issues that one's has. If not please correct or at least make me understand your point of view? Thanks.
I need freaking therapy, you need it and probably the majority of the people on BL could benefit from it in one way or another. The therapists need therapists (serious). Who hasn't had some shit happen in their life that has really messed with your head or has left you feeling "stuck". it does take a little while to find a good therapist though.. I had to go through 4 or 5 to find a good one. It's disappointing when you keep trying to find someone that can help and know after the 1st visit they won't be able to help. Anyway.. At this point in my life, I know I need major therapy. The weight of all the junk is getting heavy. So no, it's not just for people with mental illness. It's for you to have an outlet and to get feedback that will put things into better perspective for you ... better than you can.

I said that as a general thing, the Q you can see it on the first page? I mean, I wouldn't talk about these because it doesn't interest me that much but I would like to gather new info if there's some because mostly I know, not playin the smart-ass here.
Manipulation is wrong and I don't do this to people. I'm not sure why the OP said that. Guessing he likes to control things. That's usually why people manipulate and because they are narcissists (everything revolves around them). My father's side are all control freaks, ocd and narcissists. I stay away from them as much as possible. VERY far

Depends, I would use it but depends on the context and the situation. If you have what I call ''fightin the invisible enemy'' then it''s the person in cause fault. I mean the world nowadays it's more superficial than it ever was, psychology doesn't help much when you have people controlled by technology, genetical mistake. What does psychology does here? If we would repair 3 things in this world, psychologist wouldn't have jobs

1. Music industry * kids nowadays.. beside that their education is based on the internet, they don't have someone to learn from, that's why they hang out with fake ''hood friends'', fake antourage, they cannot develop in a logical manner.

2. Technology, a manual as how to use it properly

3. Destroy religion.

Now tell me, what psychology does here? Hm?

Depends, I would use it but depends on the context and the situation. If you have what I call ''fightin the invisible enemy'' then it''s the person in cause fault. I mean the world nowadays it's more superficial than it ever was, psychology doesn't help much when you have people controlled by technology, genetical mistake. What does psychology does here? If we would repair 3 things in this world, psychologist wouldn't have jobs

1. Music industry * kids nowadays.. beside that their education is based on the internet, they don't have someone to learn from, that's why they hang out with fake ''hood friends'', fake antourage, they cannot develop in a logical manner.

2. Technology, a manual as how to use it properly

3. Destroy religion.

Now tell me, what psychology does here? Hm?
Cope with all those things i guess. My answer is as good as yours. Our technology has led to this false sense of reality that is not beneficial to people. Kids have their faces in devices all day. They look up from it and don't know how to act or what to do with themselves. I'm glad I actually hung out with my friends face to face and played outside when i was young.

I don't belong in this world anyway.. maybe you heard this before and sounds cliche but no, I really do not belong here from all view points.

Glad at least that we were the last generation to experience the reality. When you would go home, eat and then just lay in bed listening to your cassettes, writing your thoughts in a journal.. We experienced the unique, I would say more Lizzy but I think we both know where the discussion is headed before it start.

Reverse psychology doesn't work on adults.
It really depends on the person, place, and setting. Trolling is an example of reverse psychology commonly employed on adults. There are so many examples with 4chan trolling the public and adults, not sure where to start. But look into it if you're not aware, and you'll find example after example of people falsely portraying a sentiment and/or belief in order to provoke a reaction out of their target. It is manipulation of another's feelings to provoke the desired response, rage, in this case.

Humans are all subject to manipulation, some more easier than others, but adults are largely less susceptible due to awareness- some of which has likely come from being manipulated in the past.

I think personality type has a lot to do with it as well. Certain types are definitely more vulnerable to reverse psychology.