• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Introduction To Psychology.

Rectify

Bluelighter
Reverse psychology is the key to effective manipulation.

Psychology without f-NMRI machines is but lame quackery for wannabe "doctors". Psychology is merely an excuse for Khazarian Jews to peddle their synthetic poison to the western masses for absurd profits.

@Snowy_Hell
Dude, you sound a little conspiracy theory -ish

There is no denying that modern psychology has, without doubt, helped society as a whole.

I dont have the feeling anyone in this thread has college level psychology education? Correct me if I am wrong.

@Snowy_Hell

There is no denying that modern psychology has, without doubt, helped society as a whole.

I dont have the feeling anyone in this thread has college level psychology education? Correct me if I am wrong.
Modern psychology can't cure anyone, but can drug whole populations senseless, all for the profit of pharmacy drug cartels, all of which are privately owned by members of Zionist cabal. Check their names and see for yourself. Also, FDA-approved drugs were tested by the FDA that gets paid for approving a given drug. Conspiracy is on their side, not inside of my mind. In order for brain-related medicine to work out, it needs diagnostic methods, the way neuro-psychiatrists have their fNMRI machines, but psychologists have none, they merely ask questions, scratch their chins and gently nod at you, before giving you whatever drug they draw provision for prescribing it.

@Snowy_Hell

Are you confusing psychology and psychiatry?

Those are two very different things.

Psychology is a science, they dont simply give out meds.

Im not saying Psychology hasn't had some quackery. But, its had far more scientific evidence on many levels.

Last edited:
Well, I personally know professional psychologist that have helped develop strategies to move children away from our current psychiatric bullshit system.

So, believe what you want. Im just saying, some science is real and relevant.

Whats the alternative? Do nothing.

Well, I personally know professional psychologist that have helped develop strategies to move children away from our current psychiatric bullshit system.

So, believe what you want. Im just saying, some science is real and relevant.

Whats the alternative? Do nothing.
Psychology over psychiatry any day of the month, but even so, psychology is still quackery. As far as alternative to both goes, I'd say neuro-psychology is the answer. Bessel van der Kolk gets it, though he's a leftie Khazarian so be careful whenever he touches upon politics.

Countdown till I start to post Robert Anton Wilson links has started...........5............4..........3..............2.............1..................

Though the OP is nonsense, there's some valid discussion here but keep politics and antisemitism out of here, please. It has nothing to do with the topic. Thanks.

Some interesting reading. This is pretty much me. I'd be curious to know if anyone else feels this profile accurately describes them. Or what's your Myers-Briggs personality profile?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

View attachment 15678

It's not all that surprising that those personality types that are prone to high stress levels and anxiety or are likely to stray from average norms (such as public perception on drug use) would be the most likely to use drugs.

@Snowy_Hell

I do, but only a BS (which IS bullshit pay).. There are some people that actually want to help other people and go into for that purpose. No drugs. I deceided to do other things after a few years working for a hospital.

Some interesting reading. This is pretty much me. I'd be curious to know if anyone else feels this profile accurately describes them. Or what's your Myers-Briggs personality profile?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

View attachment 15678

I'm not sure what that graph is, but it's not Myers Briggs. I'm INFJ hands down. But I really don't think that a personality test can be 100% accurate. INFJ is the one that best describes me though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#/media/File:MyersBriggsTypes.png This is all of them

Last edited:
Title ''Introduction to.. ''

OP - Reverse bullshit. So this thread should be closed because I don't think people know what they're talkin bout, drugs, leave them, how bout others things? Veterans? hm? or..

nah? Or better yet, music, or other things. I mean we all know what it's included in psychology, the Q is, how do you say or ask for the right answer? Look above, Lizzy said she worked in a hospital for few years, right, let's hear some logical questions.

They are I mean.. you pay them to listen your bombs and that's it. The only reason they should exist it's because of the mental health issues that one's has. If not please correct or at least make me understand your point of view? Thanks.