• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Inside Sydney's meth hell as city becomes one of the biggest hotspots on the planet for the evil drug - with housewives and young professionals…

Legalisation of methamphetamine? Oh.. I just had a quick look at the difference and I don't think people can agree on the exact definitions!

But yeah, it shouldn't be a crime to use it. I've been charged with possession and it was seriously the most ridiculous, corrupt thing ever.

You wouldn't want it sold at the corner store though. That's the problem with alcohol -- it's in my face constantly.

I wasn't using meth during the lockdowns so I wouldn't know, but I'm betting consumption of alcohol increased more than consumption of meth.

Btw, I was on another drug forum earlier today and someone from America had posted pics of their meth. Again it looked like one of my crystals from the hippy shop! What the actual hell.
1. Legalization of the stronger form of Methamphetamine Crystal Meth which is smokeable one.

2. I would absolutely want it to be sold at every corner store.

3. I was using Crystal Meth daily since the very first lockdown in Australia in 2020 and plenty of Crystal Meth was still coming into the country. The only time this changed was when Operation Ironside happened in 2021 which did limit amount of Crystal Meth and other drugs availablity but this seems to have recovered now.

I would want it legalized, but not for sale in every corner store like alcohol. We’ve all seen the problems of mass marketing of alcohol on our society, I don’t want that replicated again

But simply decriminalizing doesn’t solve the issue of people using drug cut with various adulterants.

If we legalize the sale of meth (or heroin, cocaine, etc.) and have it only be sold in pharmacies, I think that reduce the risk of making the the same mistakes we have with alcohol

PWUDs can still have a safe supply but it’s not being sold by corporations with only profit in mind (but admittedly many commercial pharmacy chains are like that)

ye there getting racemate from mexico that does not form crystals so they have to use other substances to form crystals with making for milky powdery rock.

The idea that methamphetamine coming out of Mexico is racemic is commonly assumed here on Bluelight but it's not accurate. The following graph is from the DEA's Methamphetamine Profiling Program and indicates the percentage of (-)-methamphetamine in seized samples:

l_percent.png

Im pretty much an alco now. I dont blame anyone for it though other the myself but it does make sense why its the case.
I mean sure. I could get meth; dont you worry about that or even heroin or god knows what else. The access is there. I just cant be bothered. Easier to just go to a bottleo.

Im well aware im just replacing one addiction for another. People will always go to whats most easily available anyway.
Im also on OMT but Im doing ok and have managed to lower my dose quite alot.
Im on methdone and cant wait till i switch back to subutex. Its the best one that actually worth for me until i wanted to try methdrone.
A mistake i will have to correct now. Not suboxone but subtex cuz subzone just doesnt bad.

In fact, there are a number of subxzone lawsuits that have recently popped up cuz subzone rots your tooth due to its acidity. Less of a problem with subutex tabs which i will try my best to get on. Methdone was just not for me due to weight gain and this weird joint pain and inflexibility i got from it. I was actually very dextrous before i started but thats just my own experience. Im hope by back track to subs will make a world at least for me.
Hopefully at all.

I