• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

injecting valium

I think it's all been said but as to Rohypnol, France has stopped prescribing it via doctors and will stop its use in hospitals in October 2013 and Spain still has it (both injection and tablets) but not many doctors will write a script for it!

I haven't bothered with them in years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once banged a ml or two of rivotril liquid preparation ~5mg. Clonazepam is nice but iv was no different from eating it. IMO the only benzo worth shooting by itself is midazolam and even then it's not that great. Bit of a "everything is alright" kinda rush but not much else. Best used in a combo but be careful.

Diazepam would be pointless much like clonazepam I imagine. Think of your veins. I shudder at the thought of it now.

Your body is a temple. Yes it will eventually crumble and fall but the less shit you pump into it the longer it will stand.

as i already said the only way to make the most of the amps is to get a 5ml barrel n load it up with midazolam , gear n crack/cocaine that's good .

Ages ago mate . last decade at least . T'aint in a 2010 BNF . Dunno if you have a dif. one in Ireland actually you must have thinking bout it .

Ages ago mate . last decade at least . T'aint in a 2010 BNF . Dunno if you have a dif. one in Ireland actually you must have thinking bout it .

Cheers, mine is pre-2010. Yeah we have an IMF but also and most common is the MIMS Monthly Index of Medical Supplies. I will ask one of the docs in work during the week but I'm 99.99999 sure its still available here.