European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

injecting valium

spike83

Greenlighter
is it possible to inject valium pills. i live in the uk and managed to dissolve 1/4 of aq pill successfully. my tolerance is high and was wondering if you could dissolve 10 or so pills (my tolerance is much, much higher than 10) or are the pills too dangerous on the heart to even attempt?

It is possible. But not in water no matter how much citric you add... Well... possibly possible but definitely not worth it. Do you have any idea at all of quite how much filler/binder you would be injecting that way? Most benzos are simply insoluble in water no matter what. Diaz is most assuredly amongst those that are insoluble. Use propylene glycol and pure diaz powder if you really must and can't find vials. But - honestly - having done so myself I can promise you it ain't worth it. No rush whatsoever, just instasnooze. Yawn. Literally. No different at all from just eating the fukkers. Just a bit quicker is all. And not even by all that much. Get yerself some actually injectable benzos if you really wanna do the benzo injection thing. And even then you're gonna be disappointed.

Wouldn't recommend it at all, as:
1. It can be dangerous.
2. It can be a waste due to some left in the cotton or filter tips or whatever you use.
3. The oral Bioavailability is as close to 100% as that it makes no difference.
4. Everything Shambles said.

The only slightly quicker way to get it into your system (IVing of vials aside ofcourse) is to stick it up yer arse =D Or just go sublingual with it and have a glass of milk to soften the tablets as I think Diazepam is lipid-soluble if I remember correctly.

I can honestly say - hand on heart, arsehole, cock 'n' balls or whatever else pleases ya - that IV diaz is utterly pointless. And highly dangerous with it. Genuinely is no different at all than just eating it. Why inject anything if it has no rush? That's pure needle fixation shit and that way nothing good lies. I know this cos had said needle fixation for many years and ended up IVing more or less every drug - be it black, white or grey market, potions, pills or powders - and have the complete lack of functioning veins to prove it. Am not dead though. But the no veins things is truly a pisser. You start shooting shit like that and you end up like me: incapable of IV injecting cos there is literally no vein left that is injectable any more. I have to plug any and all drugs to get any kinda rush now. Is great - you should defintely try it =D - but lordy do I miss my veins :(

Bwaaaahahahahahhahaa!!!

That forum blows my mind, makes me want to to say "parents it is 11 PM do you know where your children are?" (oh and by the way parents don't keep your pills in the medicine cabinet).

=D

Bless 'em. They know not of what they speak. Well, they almost do cos sublingual benzos definitely do not create an "almost immediate high". They do, however, kick in quicker than oral.

EDIT: Righty... from the same page on that forum...

(i've been a member--& a previous moderator--of the bluelight forums- its basically for harm reduction & drug use discussion; both prescribed--my main concern/use for the site--and recreational)

Come on then! Which one is it? :D

Last edited:
The only benzo I can think that's worth shooting is midazolam. I have shot the dormicum 7.5mg and blue 15mg tablets. You still need to lower the ph with something like citric, but it is water soluble at lower ph levels.

I would not advise shooting the pills unless you have a micron filter.

Goes well with heroin. Detracts from a heroin cocaine speedball. The benzo rush musts overpowers it.

Another good benzo to shoot with heroin is dalmane flurazepam. It comes in 15 and 30mg capsules. It is completely water soluble, no ph adjustments required, just filter add the insoluble fillers and shit.

Be careful mixing benzos and opiates.

And please for the love of Jebus don't melt down 10 Valium tablets in water and citric. You will destroy your veins and do all kinds of damage to your organs.

injecting diazepam is equivalent to injecting oral methadone i.e - ineffectual and risks fucking up your veins for better concoctions further down the line

i know what needle fixations can be like, but really - youre better off finding something else to bang and just yam them

whats ten mean anyway, ten ten ml's would knock most people for six - and could be deadly with other things on top. perhaps you didnt mean blueys.. but thats the only diazepams i bother with myself

I used to have a shit load of 10mg/2ml diaz amps .

I would put em in a 5ml barrel with a HIt of gear & some Crack .

Also had the midazolam 15mg/3ml amps did the same thing .

Not everyone's cuppa tea but i liked it :)

I would advise against it mate, I have done a long time ago and my veins are wrecked. I can only have the odd turn on now because of it. The only way I would suggest banging benzos now is with if you had access to amps.

I went through the needle fixation stage and even though I still love hitting up, I regret the damage I have done to my veins. When it comes to dia tabs there is just no point in hitting them up, just throw them down your neck, keep your veins for something worthwhile.

Forgot to add, does anyone remember when you could hit up rohypnol, I used to love IVing them, especially with a 100mg mst

Forgot to add, does anyone remember when you could hit up rohypnol, I used to love IVing them, especially with a 100mg mst

Seriously, never tried it, what's rohypnol like? Besides the date-rape connotations, the only person I know who has tried it is a female who is seriously high up in the DSP/HR league of monkeys/freeloaders. And she swears it's her favourite drug. Pretty sure she's not into date-rape so why would this be? (I've never really got round to asking her)

it's a benzo, flunitrazepam, not tried it myself but can only imagine it's used recreationally for similar reasons as other benzos. Doubt I'd find it much fun tbh.

WE used to love it, this was before all the date rape sh!te. You could suck them like a sweet at this time too and they actually tasted nice. At that time in Dublin it was all Pharm's mostly MST 100s or Napps as we called them. 2 MST and a rohypnol into the works really did the job. Orally as I say the were effective too, they would have being my number one benzo.

Then the media ran amok with all this date rape stuff and they became CDs and the tab was reformulated, I'm not sure if you can still bang them.

Very effective as a benzo, but just very hard to get now, I haven't had any in years.

whats ten mean anyway, ten ten ml's would knock most people for six - and could be deadly with other things on top. perhaps you didnt mean blueys.. but thats the only diazepams i bother with myself

I ate 800mg of diazepam once, never ODed or even passed out or anything , absoloutely fine just chilled a bit, crazyyyyyyyyy tolerance and I know people who will fall asleep on 5mg lol, not proud of this BTW just thought I'd share it cos I'm bored =D

I ate 800mg of diazepam once, never ODed or even passed out or anything , absoloutely fine just chilled a bit, crazyyyyyyyyy tolerance and I know people who will fall asleep on 5mg lol, not proud of this BTW just thought I'd share it cos I'm bored =D

I have done lot's of valium b4 as well8o

What this has to do with injecting valium i have no idea :?

Last edited:
I think it's all been said but as to Rohypnol, France has stopped prescribing it via doctors and will stop its use in hospitals in October 2013 and Spain still has it (both injection and tablets) but not many doctors will write a script for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I once banged a ml or two of rivotril liquid preparation ~5mg. Clonazepam is nice but iv was no different from eating it. IMO the only benzo worth shooting by itself is midazolam and even then it's not that great. Bit of a "everything is alright" kinda rush but not much else. Best used in a combo but be careful.

Diazepam would be pointless much like clonazepam I imagine. Think of your veins. I shudder at the thought of it now.

Your body is a temple. Yes it will eventually crumble and fall but the less shit you pump into it the longer it will stand.