Inhalants fucked me up. Coming off Years of abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Then why post.. online social approval?

Accusing someone of being a troll is not productive or helpful in any way. And even if he was trolling.. people that come here in search of advice on solvent abuse will find this thread.

butane really? i mean i know you were 14 but for fuck sake.... and this is coming from a guy who has done some fuckery type shit.

Im not judging you but damn....

I think its called butane gas.....its the stuff that you refill lighters with. Anyway yes i did do it cant even say i had a fucked up reason for it...i was bored young and dumb.

sounds like ya judging :sus:

Trip repott: huff session morning this lon time rolma roomate fklm roomate rolm roomate gone trip diphenhduramjne and gas duster gotme new can doing good just foinf just goingtrip evety so often nlt not quit entorely entorely wnt entirely not quit yet ocasional huff no problems
Thank you everyone thamm thank you for continisn continuouus suport
^ Then why post.. online social approval?

Accusing someone of being a troll is not productive or helpful in any way. And even if he was trolling.. people that come here in search of advice on solvent abuse will find this thread.

Even if it's the hardest thing you've ever done, you have to stop. Not just doing it once in a while. It is seriously dangerous. If you can get rehab for this, don't hesitate. If you do it, you'll look back on quitting as the decisive moment where you took control of your life.

We are supportive of your struggle but none of us are supportive of you still using inhalants. You will, however, have my utmost respect if you can quit this for good, and I'm sure that goes for a lot us.

Highly alreciate your respekct recpect for me! Mwans means aloy in this time of agony. Trip repoert: has good hugf hudf seaain eealrier good seaion cop drove by dont knw if he saw me i wouls be fucked if got arested good trip doing god did whole can of duster feelin have triped hard week strait not come down keep huffin. I jnow quit is option buy onestly honesrly dot feek big deal keep hufin if its ci vibes u get i feek rite thing to do is huf gas my purpose in life i douns found enilightenment spirituak enlightment throuhfj huffing. I will continuw tol lnesd slme atop diphenhysramine trip tonight has roomate buy me diphenhhdramine need ntoanother can comp duster stil not aloedd to leave not alowed allowed to leave to not alowd yo no to leave house until i normak idk hkw long thay baee i will bw good some day i eukl kalleave house! Whar doses does nluebluelite think wbiut obama bei presient andn weed now legal so i do nlt knkw dont know why roomate is sketched outt dony know why he wont let leave if weed now legal? First reason i cant leave cuz liablity liabiliyy and he has man pot growimgin growing in house dony ean ldndont dont want cops investigation on me to find it he ignorrs. Me alot now doesnt let me talk doeny doesnt let me leave house confused obama preaiden diphenhydramkne good trip eil will report later ! Will give good update thanks for blueligt! Thanks to all in this thregd thrwa thread e who suport me through al thisnshiy! We are al in thistofeyher together in way! All tofether ans suporiting eaxhother eaxchother. I have all your baxks your backs have let me knlw if i csn help cwn help you with advxe on advixe on drug adictiion. Adsixtion. Adiction i have first gadnhand first hand experience with adiction! I know how you fel o will help! Adiction bad but spirtiaul efects hard to igmore! I understandnfriendndiohenhydramine
Even if it's the hardest thing you've ever done, you have to stop. Not just doing it once in a while. It is seriously dangerous. If you can get rehab for this, don't hesitate. If you do it, you'll look back on quitting as the decisive moment where you took control of your life.

We are supportive of your struggle but none of us are supportive of you still using inhalants. You will, however, have my utmost respect if you can quit this for good, and I'm sure that goes for a lot us.

Also report i caled mom from roomate phone whole he gone and she fliped a shit i thot she love me im very sad now romate wont let me call her becaus its sketchy? Welk sorey! I dot. Understand? Callig my mom is sketchy? No fuckin sense roomate is treating me likengrounded grounded child cant lrave leave cant leave cant call mom cant leave house cant comunjcate al j have is this ipod ans i have to be careful he cwnt fincd out im comunicwting or he will take it i bet what i do man fuck highso trippin take care frends

Get sober. Please read what I'm about to write sober so you understand.

Sober up. See if he lets you leave when you're not balls-out high. Be firm. Ask to call someone.

If he doesn't let you leave or still call anyone, and absolutely won't, just because he's worried about his weed, you might even have to call the cops or call the ambulance for yourself. It is NOT cool to not let you leave just because he's paranoid. Do not let him know if you do call someone. He is NOT helping you, he is hurting you and making it harder for you to quit by enabling you. There's such a thing as good samaritan laws in a lot of places, I don't know if they exist where you are but the cops will not go after someone who is going to the hospital in good faith. Even if those don't exist where you are, the likelihood of the cops checking your place just because you're in the hospital on duster is like ZERO. They have better things to do. Do you really want this guy to not call 911 if you're having a seizure or stopped breathing because he's worried about his stupid weed stash? And then die because your roommate is a douche?

Maybe I'm overreacting - it's hard to understand what you type when you're high. Maybe he's just worried that you're so fucked up on drugs you'll do something to yourself if you leave unsupervised. Still, you're dealing with a guy who wouldn't let you go to the hospital when you were in a rough spot. That's not just a guy being stupid, that's a guy risking your life and you shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Again, please read what I wrote again when you come down off the duster or whatever, because I want you to actually understand what I'm trying to tell you. Your replies so far haven't indicated that you really are getting what I'm trying to tell you. I really don't want you dying because you were huffing and too afraid to leave your apartment.

I great apreicate your suport and respect! It gors goes long way thing is even wen i dont huff long time next ewy day next day still triping nevet come down so mile as well mile as well might as might as well asight might as well kep keep huff feels good right think tp do lots people care for me roomate god good friend just paranoid rightuly rightduky fifm rif rightfuly fudm rightfuly so i understand him whybhe paranoid i am to notnso easy leaving house likenthis i have trouble have froublentrouble walkkng talkomg instutter all daynstuttering stuttering obama presodent weed is leal very impaired short memorynterm i stamnip stand up forget whyy orbstandnup stand up for no reason brain tells body to walk to kitchen i do and am ckmkdv completely blacked out hole tiem and realised i stand up go kitchen for nsjf no reeson no reason for doing so it isnwild wild shit i forget wat am say comunication diffixilut very dificult i forget after fiest first word wat i was saying so i make movementand do thinfs no reaskn stand up wake up go to bathroom i dont even Have to go i just gt up cuz brain told body too i am complyetely unaware ofy movements and body function. I had urinary retemtiln retentikn could nt pee all day but have to veey bad if i try to defecate alot i can pee a little bsfu but have to pushnvery very hard little drops of pee vome come out at time. Doin goos ges. Obama presdint made weed legal! God progress in this coluntre countree i am lroud proud tl an amerocan at tthis fay and age! Props obama andnthankvyou friend for respect

Trip repott: huff lots long session gas al day good sesion saw god had gianr arm pullinf away from flor crazybsensations saw and headd helixopters car horns auditoryncis visual hakucinations god trip

Get sober. Please read what I'm about to write sober so you understand.

Sober up. See if he lets you leave when you're not balls-out high. Be firm. Ask to call someone.

If he doesn't let you leave or still call anyone, and absolutely won't, just because he's worried about his weed, you might even have to call the cops or call the ambulance for yourself. It is NOT cool to not let you leave just because he's paranoid. Do not let him know if you do call someone. He is NOT helping you, he is hurting you and making it harder for you to quit by enabling you. There's such a thing as good samaritan laws in a lot of places, I don't know if they exist where you are but the cops will not go after someone who is going to the hospital in good faith. Even if those don't exist where you are, the likelihood of the cops checking your place just because you're in the hospital on duster is like ZERO. They have better things to do. Do you really want this guy to not call 911 if you're having a seizure or stopped breathing because he's worried about his stupid weed stash? And then die because your roommate is a douche?

Maybe I'm overreacting - it's hard to understand what you type when you're high. Maybe he's just worried that you're so fucked up on drugs you'll do something to yourself if you leave unsupervised. Still, you're dealing with a guy who wouldn't let you go to the hospital when you were in a rough spot. That's not just a guy being stupid, that's a guy risking your life and you shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Again, please read what I wrote again when you come down off the duster or whatever, because I want you to actually understand what I'm trying to tell you. Your replies so far haven't indicated that you really are getting what I'm trying to tell you. I really don't want you dying because you were huffing and too afraid to leave your apartment.

What's up dudeonacid! Sorry to hear about that my man. I know how fun the inhalants can be, I've used a fair amount of them myself. When I finally decided to give them up I found out about a guy that huffed HUGE amounts of gasoline for years. His name is Jesco White. He is a nationally known mountain dancer that is a member of the White family from West Virginia. Here is a link in which he speaks about his gasoline huffing years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FffzU7F6Lc

I know your going through rough times right now with trying to quit, but man you need to realize that you are way too young to be doing that to yourself. Huffing can easily kill you. I know it's a cheap, easy high but you need to understand that when your huffing, any moment you could suddenly die. Think about it man, your way too young.

There is absolutely no safe way to use solvents such as gas, glue duster or whatever else people are huffing these days. My aunt worked in a temporary rehab center for kids that had gotten hooked on huffing gasoline and she said it was the most horrible and depressing thing she has ever seen. One kid who ended up in a nursing home because he could not look after himself was little more then a vegetable. The only time he would do anything other then stare straight at the wall was when he was in a rage due to either being fucked up on solvents or detoxing from them. Other then that he just stared straight ahead and had to wear a diaper because he couldn't even go to the bathroom for himself. There are countless kids from small isolated communities in Canada that have 3rd world conditions who are permanently fucked up due to huffing gasoline and it's sad beyond belief.

I couldn't imagine huffing solvents now although due to stupidity more then anything else i may have lost a few brain cells due to them. Once when i was putting tile up in a bathroom that didn't have adequate ventilation at all i got sick as hell from the rubber cement i was using. Me and the other guy that was helping me both had to make a run for fresh air because we both felt really screwed up in a not pleasant way at all because of it. I felt sick to my stomach, i was having trouble breathing, my head was pounding, my ears where ringing worse then if i had just done a big fat shot of coke and my heart felt fucked up. After about a half hour out in the fresh air i felt mostly okay or atleast okay enough to go back to work anyway. Needless to say i made sure the place was ventilated when i finished the job.

Seriously man go see a doctor ASAP and quit now! If you can get into detox i would say go for it. If you can't stop huffing why not use nitrous instead? As long as you take it with b-12 to prevent b-12 vitamin deficiency you will be fine. Huffing solvents will either kill you or make you brain dead. I have never heard of anyone using them long term without ending up with serious brain damage. This is not opiates, coke or meth we are talking about here we are talking about something that will kill you. Not may kill you but will!

Please seek help now as in today.

If you think your life is fucked now, why would you keep huffing? I know addiction isn't a rational/logical disease, but more gas = more brain damage...maybe death, if you're lucky. I say that because being a vegetable for the rest of your life would undoubtedly be far worse than death.

Give your body a chance to heal by abstaining from inhalant use. If you have to substitute other drugs to distract yourself from gas, do it. (It's not ideal but anything is better than inhalants). You've already taken a huge step by coming here and asking for help. Recovery is possible if you stop now but becomes less likely with each use. Once the acute cravings are over, then you can start to address the problems that lead you here in the first place. But that can wait. For now, just focus on not huffing.

Yes

Now lost complytete cognitve finction function walk aroind for no reason go to bathroom can go walk kitche no reason no no short memory term memory walk around 4 no reson reason term memory obama nwo vprwsident presndey make presdent makenweed weed legal! How duea how does how does bluelighr. Feel about this? Weed legaul read news goodneww in al in al shit town?

Guys. This person is trolling you. His/her/its patterns of error are clearly contrived and intentional. The repetition of phrases, for example, just doesn't seem legitimate to me:

next ewy day next day ...so mile as well mile as well might as might as well asight might as well ... rightduky fifm rif rightfuly fudm rightfuly ... first gadnhand first hand

Every single post this person makes is full of errors like this, although the errors have been worsening as the thread has worn on.

But think about it: a message board post is not like talking out loud. It's not like we're talking to dudeonacid in person and listening to him/her stutter.

On a computer, there's a backspace. Someone capable of typing as much, and as often, as dudeonacid, would also be capable of using the backspace.

This just doesn't add up. You've been letting dudeonacid take you for a ride.

Guys. This person is trolling you. His/her/its patterns of error are clearly contrived and intentional. The repetition of phrases, for example, just doesn't seem legitimate to me:

Every single post this person makes is full of errors like this, although the errors have been worsening as the thread has worn on.

But think about it: a message board post is not like talking out loud. It's not like we're talking to dudeonacid in person and listening to him/her stutter.

On a computer, there's a backspace. Someone capable of typing as much, and as often, as dudeonacid, would also be capable of using the backspace.

This just doesn't add up. You've been letting dudeonacid take you for a ride.

Have you ever actually seen anyone fucked up on solvents? They can't add 2+2 let alone hit the backspace. After huffing solvents for a long time you would be lucky to even be able to see a computer let alone type.

I am also after being guilty of falling into the habit of typing like i talks :\

He could be a troll but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt anyway. If he really is sniffing glue this much for this long i doubt he will be able to spell Santa by the time Christmas rolls around.

Have you ever actually seen anyone fucked up on solvents? They can't add 2+2 let alone hit the backspace. After huffing solvents for a long time you would be lucky to even be able to see a computer let alone type.

I am also after being guilty of falling into the habit of typing like i talks :\

He could be a troll but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt anyway. If he really is sniffing glue this much for this long i doubt he will be able to spell Santa by the time Christmas rolls around.

Agreed, Paranoid Android. DudeonAcid, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, your posts have the ring of truth to me, fucked up typing and all, although for your sake I hope you ARE a troll and it's NOT true. I just stumbled on this thread by mistake and your story is the most fucked up and disturbing thing I've ever read. I'll just contribute by saying that I had a friend who from thirteen to sixteen maybe sniffed a lot of glue and huffed a lot of gas, and even though he stopped, for over ten years, he came down with some kind of cancer years later and died within a few months, a kind of cancer people his age usually don't get. I know it's because of the gas---and what makes me think it? one of the people he was friends back in those days also just died, super young, and I found out that was of cancer as well. All I'm saying is the longer you do it, the worse it's going to get, and that goes for anyone reading this thread. DudeonAcid, if you are real, and I think you are, please please stop.

Tganj thanj siport thanks supsoty suport

Reip repoty: shuff gas evry dat gone gkkd geting good visionvstkll stikl fuck jigh trip nevrr cpme doen dkwn down god real alive

Agreed, Paranoid Android. DudeonAcid, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, your posts have the ring of truth to me, fucked up typing and all, although for your sake I hope you ARE a troll and it's NOT true. I just stumbled on this thread by mistake and your story is the most fucked up and disturbing thing I've ever read. I'll just contribute by saying that I had a friend who from thirteen to sixteen maybe sniffed a lot of glue and huffed a lot of gas, and even though he stopped, for over ten years, he came down with some kind of cancer years later and died within a few months, a kind of cancer people his age usually don't get. I know it's because of the gas---and what makes me think it? one of the people he was friends back in those days also just died, super young, and I found out that was of cancer as well. All I'm saying is the longer you do it, the worse it's going to get, and that goes for anyone reading this thread. DudeonAcid, if you are real, and I think you are, please please stop.

^ just stop dude. You are not having a good session, you are just killing yourself, and it seems you don't want the help. It's ridiculous!

a religious of religipus experience tonight with candles very reflexed huffing environment
Holy fucking Christ. Please do NOT huff volatile organic solvents near open flame! You want have any more brain cells left to fry if you and your brother blow your house up. I've ignited almost a half gallon of diethyl ether in my garage because I decided to smoke during my little project. DON'T. BE. STUPID. PLEASE.

Tganj thanj siport thanks supsoty suport

Reip repoty: shuff gas evry dat gone gkkd geting good visionvstkll stikl fuck jigh trip nevrr cpme doen dkwn down god real alive

Stop now! Have you ever heard of sudden sniffing death syndrome? It can result from a fright you get while high on gas or other solvents. Even a bad trip can cause this and lot's of huffers die that way every year. This is why the safety workers that work in poor communities where gas sniffing is a epidemic generally won't bother the huffers while they are high. A scare can make them drop dead of a heart attack. Please for the love of god go get some nitrous and huff that till the cows come home if you want as long as you take b.12 with it. It's about as safe a drug as you can get and does not turn your brain to mush like glue, gas, duster and other solvents do. Really you could use methamphetamine, PCP, heroin, alcohol, massive doses of benzos, MDPV and every other drug and you still would not cause as much damage to your brain and body as solvents do. They are that dangerous and i am not trying to scare you. That is simply the truth :\

\Do not have open flame around flammable solvents either. Many kids from really poor towns in Canada end up with severe burns all over their body or burn alive because they smoke while huffing gas. I could not think of a worse way to die.

If you want a look at what glue sniffing does to you all you have to do is look up how bad it screws up kids in poverty stricken communities in places like Labrador, certain first nations reservations as well as the homeless people that sniff glue and gas in many of the poorer parts of big cities. Seeing people crashed outside in -30C or colder weather outside homeless shelters that i walked by was one of the saddest sites Ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.