Inhalants fucked me up. Coming off Years of abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i will greatly appreciate yoyr your support and help and guidance? Is there waya ways to add frienda on this on thos on this form? I will will personaly keep you posted on my endeavors!
So do you actually want to quit or are you going to just lay out the "positives" for us?
There's nothing good going on here.
You are hallucinating. There are safer ways to achieve spiritual awakening.

Hope you'll get better, dudeonacid, at this point it's pretty clear you need professional help... but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for. You might end up meeting «God» much sooner than you wanted to, but I guess you got all that figured out. Good luck, you'll need it.

I admit i i haveing trouble directly direvtly communicating with outside world entities. I. Am having truble without the witjout stuttering i believe i think i am makig more sense online but but others but have said my words are jumbled and it and disfigured? Is this fact?! Can i have advice i will not not wilm not try to see professional other then god other necause i clealry can mentall comunicate with with him him not the doctors they will put me in under suicide watch my friend my friends say to lay low and be safe what do you what recomend pleasr advixe man
Hope you'll get better, dudeonacid, at this point it's pretty clear you need professional help... but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for. You might end up meeting «God» much sooner than you wanted to, but I guess you got all that figured out. Good luck, you'll need it.

I almost do not believe this is real.

I totally agree with everyone here saying quit now.

Very bad news bluelite. Saw my boss today and said said i am was acting very suspiiously and not only not only fired i am not allowed not to be back on the facility campus or or will be arrested on site. This is very is deificult for me man i do not no what to do to do this shit my only source of of the income i i do not no nO income money :( what do i. I do my brain fried cant be social at all! I dont no this is so bad im fucked will wikl report later..
I admit i i haveing trouble directly direvtly communicating with outside world entities. I. Am having truble without the witjout stuttering i believe i think i am makig more sense online but but others but have said my words are jumbled and it and disfigured? Is this fact?! Can i have advice i will not not wilm not try to see professional other then god other necause i clealry can mentall comunicate with with him him not the doctors they will put me in under suicide watch my friend my friends say to lay low and be safe what do you what recomend pleasr advixe man

Sorry to hear that man.
But this is a solid example of what the outcomes are like when you live a delusional life of day to day huffing sessions.
Please, stop now.

If you can spare some half-sober moments, reread your posts OP. Please. Maybe you'll notice the delusional rambling and wake up, at least I hope so.

For your brains sake, stop huffing man. God does NOT live in gasoline cans.

there would be no reason to lie to a bunch of people he dosent know.

Qutting now as everyone has said, you will see drastic improvements in yourself after a few months.

there may be permanent nerve damage/brain damage. 3 years is a long time to have a huffing addiction.

One thing i would look out for, is cancer. There is a special type of leukemia that is directly related to huffing a chemical contained in gasoline. I know a kid who huffed at around 15-17 years old, and developed the rare type of leukemia i stated above. The doctors relate it to "Being around chemicals, or work environments containing gases/chemicals." Huffing is in the category of being around chemicals.

Regardless, there would be no reason to keep huffing, even if you lost limbs from it. You might as well start now, and be happy you still have what you have. you could of easily died, from SSDS, or other things.

Keep your head up dude, things will get better. Just gotta look to your future and decide whether or not your prepared to spend it in a coma if you continue the path your on.

I cannot not twll you how much that that does is mean t me! In this this depressive state ab ba is news i need need need i need a the suport i can manage. I do not know not what to do. Who fuck will hire a gashead?? Am i i am i fucked for life?

Late afternoon trip trip report. : i imediatlyeey went home and huffed huff myself into a into a in higher state of consciescsness. I was pissed was pissed was was is deelpressed at same at time. Huffed 28 minutes strait and blacked out blacked ourt that tt is rare for me normaly normaly blaj out normaly i do not black out so i can cant cant cannot remember too mucg it was was is good trip is was and saw an infinete land of ice. I saw was saw sculptures and ice castles and explored and sculpture and explored. Befo. Befre befre blacking sculpture out. Cnt renember plan on my religious my plan on spiritual trip report trip tonight report will combine diphenhydeamine diphenhydramine diphenjhdramine ) benadryl( and computer and duster and dipgenhydraminne and Gasolie gasoline will try gasoline hard not to black out since tolerance wont sculpture wont black out ice castle. Will trip report thank you thanks for suppor and keeping thread alive!
If you can spare some half-sober moments, reread your posts OP. Please. Maybe you'll notice the delusional rambling and wake up, at least I hope so.

For your brains sake, stop huffing man. God does NOT live in gasoline cans.

I realy really gasoline really appreciatw i reakly tripnotyzm i really support and appreciate tgat support man! Thinkhs! Will turn out maybe some point

Quick update on on update my condition quick. S. Heart heart fast beating. Really fast. Trouble having trouble breathing want go to to doctor roommate says no because nk because no because there will be investigation and and he grows marijuana in a room i have never ever have not ever tried marijuana but tried he doesnt not does. Not want to get caught marijuana in room he says for me he says to jus stay ib my room and he wikk taje care care me of of me financially if. Dont leave house he doesnt want get caugh to i understand i hve some supor but fell very sick
Rubber cement makes you trip balls lol

Update: update i have not not have not come down fron last trip tip last trip come down have not come down from last trip earlyer its been 2 its bene about hours about 2 hours i very concernned am heart beating hear extreme fast my breathing heart my heart my breathing is bad my roomate room mate heart will not let me leave to dpctor see doctor he thinkis i will heart be very disoriented and not disoriented not explain not proerly and police will cone to house come house and see see his marijuana growing i am in room marijuaba growing i am pacing very pcin marijuana very concerned i want want out of this mindset it is like like marijuana heartbeat it is like psyhosis psyhosis i have not come down and im in a living living not ok in a shitty state state of mental state in a mental state of dysfunctional hell hrll. Hell. I want out of thisbshit please advise i need to know shit help
there
would be no reason to lie to a bunch of people he dosent know.

Qutting now as everyone has said, you will see drastic improvements in yourself after a few months.

there may be permanent nerve damage/brain damage. 3 years is a long time to have a huffing addiction.

One thing i would look out for, is cancer. There is a special type of leukemia that is directly related to huffing a chemical contained in gasoline. I know a kid who huffed at around 15-17 years old, and developed the rare type of leukemia i stated above. The doctors relate it to "Being around chemicals, or work environments containing gases/chemicals." Huffing is in the category of being around chemicals.

Regardless, there would be no reason to keep huffing, even if you lost limbs from it. You might as well start now, and be happy you still have what you have. you could of easily died, from SSDS, or other things.

Keep your head up dude, things will get better. Just gotta look to your future and decide whether or not your prepared to spend it in a coma if you continue the path your on.

Thanks su thanks support support thank you for you thank you for caring support posting support in mt my post post your suppoet thank you so muxh brother take it easy i am not support lookinf bad i honesty appreciatw it i am doing doing bad bro green day huffing i mifhy mught day but i appreciate aoppreciate you encoyuea encouraging my my sobrietry
Sorry to hear that man.
But this is a solid example of what the outcomes are like when you live a delusional life of day to day huffing sessions.
Please, stop now.

Quick update on on update my condition quick. S. Heart heart fast beating. Really fast. Trouble having trouble breathing want go to to doctor roommate says no because nk because no because there will be investigation and and he grows marijuana in a room i have never ever have not ever tried marijuana but tried he doesnt not does. Not want to get caught marijuana in room he says for me he says to jus stay ib my room and he wikk taje care care me of of me financially if. Dont leave house he doesnt want get caugh to i understand i hve some supor but fell very sick

No offense but your roommate is a paranoid stoner. There won't be an 'investigation' if you go seek medical help. He doesn't care if you die in your room.

Just go to a doctor. Please, for your own sake. Being fired should tell you that you're in a bad position, but at least you are no longer sitting in a shed with gas cans all around you. Your at the point in your life where you need to get help. You won't be able to do this on your own. Check into rehab if your roommate is that paranoid.

Thank thank you you for your for suport roomate not does does not trust me in public roomate. No way for rehab for it afraid to to go doctor so dissasosciated ivwill put will in mental institutetioen put in

Trip trip report recent: had good had trip report had in my room success combine i still report room still had not come down from froom down last trip. Combine gas down comp duster from trip and benadryl very good experence 1000mg diphenhydramine (down teip with tolrance) 30 minute gas trip huff sesh follow by follow duster (lots of trip lots inhales) forge how tip mmany
Good trip no no trip no black out very good saw good shit it was was good was my religious was spirituak tip of night very comfortable very environmen very in my. Room trip report
Saw heaven andnheell and diffrrence between saw heaven and hell there difference trip report good experience thank you all
Still stoll triping very sick very puked many times heart irregular tripv beating irregular troubke breathing very concerned lockedvin room
No offense but your roommate is a paranoid stoner. There won't be an 'investigation' if you go seek medical help. He doesn't care if you die in your room.

Just go to a doctor. Please, for your own sake. Being fired should tell you that you're in a bad position, but at least you are no longer sitting in a shed with gas cans all around you. Your at the point in your life where you need to get help. You won't be able to do this on your own. Check into rehab if your roommate is that paranoid.

Dude you have brain damage. It will only get worse if you continue. Please find a drug other than gas to get high off of. If you really want to use inhalants get nitrous oxide

Please man please how can be so sure why does everyone why all of sudden think because think 3 years abuse abuse 3 years sudden all of a sudden that that means i have brain damage irreversible? Am i am obvious? Please please advise pkease neednhelp advice please trip
Dude you have brain damage. It will only get worse if you continue. Please find a drug other than gas to get high off of. If you really want to use inhalants get nitrous oxide

This thread scares me. OP, I hope you get a hold of yourself.

Also, I'd refrain from including the trip reports in TDS.

Good luck.

This guy is trolling, don't feel bad for him - look at his post history. One minute he's advocating inhalant and diphenhydramine abuse with reasonable spelling and grammar, the next he's severely impaired and repeating words all of a sudden. Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.