Inhalants fucked me up. Coming off Years of abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely seems to be trolling. If the slight chance that you are not, get medical help ASAP! You're not achieving anything positive, even if you are justifying that you are to keep on with this craziness

This guy is trolling, don't feel bad for him - look at his post history. One minute he's advocating inhalant and diphenhydramine abuse with reasonable spelling and grammar, the next he's severely impaired and repeating words all of a sudden. Whatever.

You are correct good call. There should be a new rule trolling the dark side should get an IP ban. Too many good people here to let a few assholes fuck it up for everyone.

You should never just assume one is trolling judged by their post history.
To me it looks like the op is submitting posts while still drug affected.
If the op reads this and actually is just screwing around, he needs to realize the seriousness of posting in TDS. Nothing gets taken lightly in here.

Just found this

Detoxification takes 14 to 30 days.
Withdrawal from solvents is similar to withdrawal to alcohol. Some withdrawal symptoms include:

Chills
Headaches
Muscular cramps
Abdominal pains

Sorry i wasn't aware that actual withdrawals with solvents wasn't an issue.. my mistake.

On the upside if you stop you might actually return to (near) normal within a month.

You should never just assume one is trolling judged by their post history.
To me it looks like the op is submitting posts while still drug affected.
If the op reads this and actually is just screwing around, he needs to realize the seriousness of posting in TDS. Nothing gets taken lightly in here.

Quoted for truth.

If you think he's trolling don't post. Simple.

@OP.. buy some N2O / Nitrous Oxide.. might help the withdrawals while allowing you to stop damaging your mind and body.

Thank for suport doing suport doinfg bad update very depressed confused not knowing wat to do

Trip report: this this morming huff 30 mins huff good seeong hospital see today after lubch after seshssion will report
Quoted for truth.

If you think he's trolling don't post. Simple.

@OP.. buy some N2O / Nitrous Oxide.. might help the withdrawals while allowing you to stop damaging your mind and body.

Thanks support still still in heavy addiction fuck sucks trying addiction tryong beat this hard shit no job still no luck stoll in roo roomate might take to hospital very concerned him he is too srill thinkig about hospital though maye i heal over time over time someone saidvstop in few months ween off and improve health with time brain in time brain will heal Maybe roomsate will find better drugs replace gas shojld gas should i ask for pscyhedelics
Thank for suport doing suport doinfg bad update very depressed confused not knowing wat to do

Trip report: this this morming huff 30 mins huff good seeong hospital see today after lubch after seshssion will report

What psychdeliscs similar to gas similar to inhalens and dipehenhydramibe similar psychedlelics
Thanks support still still in heavy addiction fuck sucks trying addiction tryong beat this hard shit no job still no luck stoll in roo roomate might take to hospital very concerned him he is too srill thinkig about hospital though maye i heal over time over time someone saidvstop in few months ween off and improve health with time brain in time brain will heal Maybe roomsate will find better drugs replace gas shojld gas should i ask for pscyhedelics

Thanks for total suppor all the way way all brother! Apreciate postivie vibes!! I am will going to try get roomate tovhook up get me get psyhedellic drugs. Which psycheddelix isnkost is mosf like diphenhydramine andngasnamdngasnand and gas and duster? I need only psuchedelics similar amdnsimilar to the effects of gasoline thanks.
Do ou blueliters recomend i continuebabsuj abusing diphenhydramkne?
That "spiritual experience" you get from huffing will be the end of you. Sorry to say, but you are not gaining any real enlightenment from huffing.
You are actually being poisoned.
Seriously man you are so young, you have recognized how messed up this habit is, listen to everybody and do something about it now.before you are permanently fucked.
Don't take your chances for another week or month, you are just going to keep yourself in the nasty moreish loop.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are here to offer you support and give advice when necessary.
I'm pretty sure every person in this thread will advise you to stop what you are doing.
I think replacing your addiction with another addiction is going to cause you more problems.
There is a Psychedelic Drug section on the Bluelight main page.
Perhaps they can answer your question re: replacing diphenhydramine with a psychedelic if you feel so strongly about making a switch.
You know what you need to do.
Please sort it out.

Last edited:
Perhaps they can answer your question re: replacing diphenhydramine with a psychedelic.

He's already been over to that neighborhood....

And received the same responses as in here regarding huffing.
If dudeonacid is legit, he should be alarmed by his health.

What can you tell me about diphenhhdramine
I'm pretty sure every person in this thread will advise you to stop what you are doing.
I think replacing your addiction with another addiction is going to cause you more problems.
Perhaps they can answer your question re: replacing diphenhydramine with a psychedelic if you feel so strongly about making a switch.
You know what you need to do.
Please sort it out.

Yes OP, by your typing it is obvious that this has done some sort of damage.

Thank you so much for influencing my piece of mind brother. Its relieving to know my body functions will heal overtime and i dont necesary have to quit anytime soon but will make it a goal sometime in future. Just want to increase chances of one day kicking the habIt indefinitely. Please state any advice you have for aventually kicking this deadly habit! Inhalnt use does not go without risks bluelight keep my sucess story in mind i will make it with positive shit

Your bodily systems MIGHT repair over time - there's no guarantee you aren't causing irreversible damage to yourself. If you have any respect for yourself and your loved ones, you'll knock it off with the inhalants

The only logical thing to do is listen to everyones advice and quit now. I'm sure that at least some of the damage done can heal itself to a point over time only if you give your body and brain a long break from abuse.

Quit inhaling that shit now.

I know one guy who used to inhale spraypaint from a bag. I grew up with kids who would inhale industrial solvents, butane, duster used to clean a computer keyboard, the Endust in a blue can used to clean TV screens and computer monitors, poppers/Amyl, and freon too and it's all just shit.

If you can't quit on your own get into treatment/rehab. There was an episode of the TV show intervention where some chick was addicted to inhaling duster for computer keyboards and that's what she did, and yeah she got sober.

Thanks for support i am doing onw one doing one doing one last huff last huffing session tonight session to truly true mark end od end of addiction once for all. Will be spiriyu wol will be spuritual with candles lit to lit to yes mark end of my adiction spirutual ritual finale to my addicyion bluelight addicytion my addiction ends tonight mt tonight my roommatw says roomate says i getting bwtter alew alrwadu already getting bwttee better he says no need for no doctor no treatment he will take care me but i need stay in roonlm toil in room till hde sells all sells all pot so no no investigation at house no cant leave until then will be while thanks thanks bluelihht iwi keep yo all frieds informed on this tjis post will keep udatimg daily my daily progrwss and healing :) please continue to senf aend good vibes and well wises it wishes it really helps!
Yes OP, by your typing it is obvious that this has done some sort of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.