PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Info on angel's trumpet please -MERGED

Re: That True Jah

UnSquare said:
^

I think I read in 'No One Here Gets Out Alive'
it was about 10,000ug before a concert on night.

UnS

yeah there's a fairly HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE between 10mg and a gram

Why is this thread on the front page again??

Haha, i remember this one from a while back, I wrote in it with my old nickname. lsdod. But something happened to that nick, i think i forgot the password lol. Anyway. Might as well give it another BUMP. Datura education for all !!

I drank tea made with boiled datura leaves and was soon laying on the floor to crazy to move and so dehydrated that I can barely talk. I decide I needed to sleep in my own bed so I drove home while on Datura. The road looked different, it was a dark color and moving up and down. When I got to a stoplight I looked at the car to the left of me and saw my sister in there(who lives 3 or 4 hours away). She glanced back at me and saw me picking my nose and had this horrible look on her face. The car then seemed to just fade away and the light turned green. I then found myself lying on my bed naked and I have the feeling that I need to puke but I cant move so I puke lying down and it flys up, but I think I may have imagined that. I then run to the bathroom and immediately start puking in the toilet and all over the floor and I notice something strange about my puke, its mostly red blotches and I realize that I am puking blood. I started to say "help me" but could barely get a word out of my throat because I was so dehydrated. I imagine my words came out more like a gasping sound of someone struggling to breathe, because I was well struggling to breath and almost passing out on the floor from lack of oxygen. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice asking for my soul. I looked to the right of me and there was satan saying he would let me live for my soul. I dont remember what I said but then I found myself on my bed and this tribal mask on my wall was telling me to purchase xanax to end the pain. Also sometime during my bathroom incident I walked naked into my living room out of my room gasping for air and trying to ask one of my roommates for help.

Datura is not to be messed with
Datura is like an evil force

I ate that shit 17 pods and stole an invisble car and got pulled over.Woke up in the E.R. and my bed turned into my best friend evil shit man fuck that.....

i made a tea out of the normal leaves, and dont think i got anything really... but my eyes were dilated for a week and a half, and i had the best mindset ever fer that week. it was crazy..... after i am looking back on it a year ago, it was like a really looooonngggg dream... and i did do sum pretty stupid shit on it at points

It's like being on a level 5 Salvia trip, but for 2 days. Not good times.

Datura is kinda like Dramamine...if you really want to get fucked up, you don't care that 95% of all reports on erowid are negative. Doesn't mean you should though. Delerium isn't tripping, its scary.

Last night I took about 3 hits of an angel trumpet leaf every forty minutes or so. The leaf was not dry, I just took it right off the plant and smoked it. I took probably 10 hits in 2 hours and I got a little high but I did not experience anything out of the ordinary.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried smoking the leaves before and am wondering how much they smoked and what kind of experience they had.

I would like to be able to smoke enough to get high but still be able to control what I am doing.

Info on angel's trumpet please

Last night I took about 3 hits of an angel trumpet leaf every forty minutes or so. The leaf was not dry, I just took it right off the plant and smoked it. I took probably 10 hits in 2 hours and I got a little high but I did not experience anything out of the ordinary.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried smoking the leaves before and am wondering how much they smoked and what kind of experience they had.

I would like to be able to smoke enough to get high but still be able to control what I am doing.