agoraphobe Bluelighter Joined Jun 17, 2024 Messages 174 Today at 3:02 AM #41 Kurt Cobain said: You're one of the reddit spazzs I mentioned I bet you seem awfully salty Click to expand... I guess because you're in withdrawals you get a free pass from the appropriate reply.
Kurt Cobain said: You're one of the reddit spazzs I mentioned I bet you seem awfully salty Click to expand... I guess because you're in withdrawals you get a free pass from the appropriate reply.
agoraphobe Bluelighter Joined Jun 17, 2024 Messages 174 Today at 5:20 AM #42 Kurt Cobain said: Also I never asked you for a suggestion bud youre in the wrong forum lol Click to expand... You're hijacking threads begging for suggestions but instead just arguing with people.
Kurt Cobain said: Also I never asked you for a suggestion bud youre in the wrong forum lol Click to expand... You're hijacking threads begging for suggestions but instead just arguing with people.