• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Imidazenil- A near perfect functional benzodiazapine

I had two friends try this stuff and they both found it quite amnesic and hypnotic. Functional would not be the word to use, unless dosed at 0.1-0.3mg. Sedative and hypnotic effects were noticed by concerned friends of said friends at doses as low as 0.4mg. My friends are unsure what to think considering how different their experiences were to what has been shared here and on reddit. They both dosed anywhere from 0.5-0.75mg a day for three days and weeks later noticed they remember nothing from those days. Also, it's long in duration. One of said friends has extensive experience with etizolam and thinks etizolam is just as functional as this is. At least, what he got. They have doubts as to the legitimacy of the chemical considering the drastic incongruence between their experiences and what has been shared online.
One question. Did they experience withdrawls in any way? I'm also baffled about the extreme variation of effects from this compound.

Also, I'm confident that the store that sold it to you is bona fide. I'm in contact with the owner of it and he was wondering if this is pyrazolam.

So it might be a get out of jail free card for benzo dependency?

If so that would be fantastic.

Pregabalin works wonders for anxiety and physical symptoms but it just masks them and most people find it has withdrawal symptomsof it's own.

One question. Did they experience withdrawls in any way? I'm also baffled about the extreme variation of effects from this compound.

Also, I'm confident that the store that sold it to you is bona fide. I'm in contact with the owner of it and he was wondering if this is pyrazolam.

No withdrawals, fortunately. Though I doubt they would have experienced withdrawals after 3 days of use with any benzo.

I don't think it can be pyrazolam, as the duration is much too long. Pyrazolam also sounds very clean effects wise, maybe just as clean or cleaner than the reported effects of Imidazenil, which doesn't fit this. The effects of this supposed Imidazenil are just as "dirty" as etizolam, alprazolam, clonazepam, etc. If not even more-so, at least, amnesia wise.

No withdrawals, fortunately. Though I doubt they would have experienced withdrawals after 3 days of use with any benzo.

I don't think it can be pyrazolam, as the duration is much too long. Pyrazolam also sounds very clean effects wise, maybe just as clean or cleaner than the reported effects of Imidazenil, which doesn't fit this. The effects of this supposed Imidazenil are just as "dirty" as etizolam, alprazolam, clonazepam, etc. If not even more-so, at least, amnesia wise.
Then the doses must have been too high, I think. Try 200mcg maybe?

Fortunately you cant OD on this drug, so there's also value in that too.

Then the doses must have been too high, I think. Try 200mcg maybe?

Fortunately you cant OD on this drug, so there's also value in that too.

They said it's much more functional at 100-300mcg. Though, one had an experience with 400mcg that had an unaware-of-usage friend concerned about their well being, eg. droopy and dulled eyes, fatigue, etc.

Again, questions are raised considering the main report talks about 0.5-1.5mg doses as being functional. From what I heard I can't imagine 1.5mg being anywhere near functional, I'd guess 1.5mg would be an almost day long brown/blackout.

I can offer some Imidazenil for testing just to figure out what it is.

Cheers

If anyone has this stuff in the UK it's worth sending it off to WEDINOS who can test it for free and tell you exactly what's actually in there.

Since this is an obscure drug it may take a while for the results to come back, but their reference library is very extensive and they pick up novel drugs very quickly.

The significant variation in effects leads me to believe that some sources are just selling random RC benzos in place of imidazenil. Or maybe it really is just highly dependent on previous benzo experience, tolerance levels, individual body chemistry, whatever. Very little research appears to have been done so who knows?

I remain sceptical for now. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Pyrazolam is a really good functional benzo though. Still has withdrawals, but you can't really get high from it and at normal doses it doesn't impair you, so no motivation for users to increase their dose and it provides clean anxiolysis.

If anyone has this stuff in the UK it's worth sending it off to WEDINOS who can test it for free and tell you exactly what's actually in there.

Since this is an obscure drug it may take a while for the results to come back, but their reference library is very extensive and they pick up novel drugs very quickly.

The significant variation in effects leads me to believe that some sources are just selling random RC benzos in place of imidazenil. Or maybe it really is just highly dependent on previous benzo experience, tolerance levels, individual body chemistry, whatever. Very little research appears to have been done so who knows?

I remain sceptical for now. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Pyrazolam is a really good functional benzo though. Still has withdrawals, but you can't really get high from it and at normal doses it doesn't impair you, so no motivation for users to increase their dose and it provides clean anxiolysis.
I'm only aware of one online RC store that stocks this compound. I have the complete synthesis pathway that was used to produce it.