• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I'm being given MDMA as part of a research study...

Yea....

I believe that MDMA would be used as a psychological type of surgery...

I mean im sure heart surgery is harmful too.....but heart surgery helps people live better lives.....and i believe MDMA has the power to do the same

Hypnotik1 said:
Yea....

I believe that MDMA would be used as a psychological type of surgery...

I mean im sure heart surgery is harmful too.....but heart surgery helps people live better lives.....and i believe MDMA has the power to do the same

very nicely said

First of all, ecstacy research in no way effects your Doctor friend's ability to get approved for research. He has to test on animals, well probably because testing that kind of thing on humans first would probably involve killing a few. Ecstacy has already been proven to have very little potential for at least immediate harm. So we know that we aren't going to be ending anyone's life prematurely. Any other risks are just the same as in any reseach study particularly with a previously unliscensed drug.

We don't "KNOW" MDMA is harmful, we have some possible unfortunate side effects but if I was someone who could be cured of something because of the drug, I wouldn't neccesarily worry about the side effects

And anyway its alot of fun.

Oh, and a quick english lesson

Your = something that belongs to you

you're = you are

Jarhead634 said:
Oh, and a quick english lesson

Your = something that belongs to you

you're = you are

GRAMMAR NAZI GRAMMAR NAZI
LOLLERBATEEVERYONE!!11oneoneshift+1

Kay, now to the actual purpose of my post
Is there any specifications as to what they're actually going to do?

Cyrus said:
Kay, now to the actual purpose of my post
Is there any specifications as to what they're actually going to do?

They are trying to determine the actual effects on the chemicals in the brain, via chemical imaging. they did a scan before consumption than several while peeking...