• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

if you have taken ecstasy back in the 90s you will know what I am talking about.

Pesky quality drug stealing damn elites it's a bridge too far that innit, snaffling the good good

It's very clear that mdma is vastly inferior to 15 years ago, granted - iy also looks like meth and heroin are a shadow of their former selves

Plenty of drugs are still freely available in excellent quality though if you happen to know a guy, certainly in europe

There's plenty of high quality coke fo example, and cannabis users have never had it so good with the present time's awesome weed...not to mention the abundance of quality concentrates. There's high quality psychedelics of all types freely available too, and so on
Damn.. too bad I'm not a cannabis kinda person. Not since high school lmaoo I always liked the harder stuff. Heroin was good the first time but the withdrawal is not worth it! Flu like symptoms and I literally felt like death for a few days no matter what so I stuck with amphetamines.. crystal meth.. and yeah it's definitely a shadow of its former self now days.

Bro if you’re anything like me… then I’m gonna say don’t bother because we’re the only two and maybe there is a few others out there like us but they are either afraid to admit it or then just don’t care to because they know not everyone is as “woke” I guess.

You think it’s just the ecstasy? It’s not! It’s the meth, it’s the heroin, it’s the (( you name it… insert drug here )) ALL OF IT is jack shit! nada! Okay diluted if not straight bunk and the only answer has to be because the elites have all the good pure shit while the rest of us get whatever is left over cuz all we are to them is peasants. Well fuck em! Wait till I murder a few of these fuckers before they put me down themselves! Before I go down I’m at least gonna kill 5 maybe 10 of em.. FUCK IT! The powers that be have had their fill, your fill, my fill.. everyone’s fucking fill all to themselves for way too fucking long!
LSD is by no means Jack shit. There is an array of pure, clean, potent "original" Lysergamides too. That is here one definite exception by evidence and account.

MDMA has 100% changed, not the compound persay but certainly something like generating different impurities or something on a level we can't see.
I've had amazing MDMA 10 years ago, 100mg would have you rolling hard for hours on end and little redose to keep it going.

But when you give multiple first timers 100mg now, they aren't rolling anywhere near as hard not to mention want to re-dose constantly because it's just not enough.
There is good batches however, I had one 2 years ago and was perfect, not as euphoric as the first times but not expecting to be but certainly rolling hard and for many hours no re-dose required.

It's interesting that all these other drugs you can abuse them, stop for 12 months and it will be super potent again but MDMA these days, not a chance. - something weird going on for sure.

here is a molecule of mdma from 10 years ago:

ImagesHandler.ashx

here is one from today:

ImagesHandler.ashx

alasdair

kinda the point :)

my point is that mdma has not changed.

maybe what you're (plural) buying as molly or pills or whatever has changed, but mdma is still mdma. the same way that h2o is still h2o.

alasdair

NAME THE SOURCE

Haha I’m only half kidding I know we aren’t allowed to give out sources but shit I’d love to know a legit source for mdma and meth because even my celebrity friends speed connect has been lacking and she pointed it out the other day. I didn’t wanna say anything because I didn’t wanna be rude and I don’t even use anymore so it must be the fact that the pseudoephedrine is difficult to get now days or something

I’m one of the few people that think it’s gotten better.. Beautiful clear shards all the time these days. I do miss all the MDMA/MDA combo pills though. But for me MDMA I get now blows away the ecstasy I’d get back then mid 00’s, and I was taking some of the best pills available back then with lab tests to prove it.

If celebrities can’t get good MDMA or meth I can’t help but smile to that lol.

-GC

actually ive seen lab reports of the old ecstasy pills people go on about compared to today, and the dutch superpills of today exceed the mdma content of the doves and Mitsubishis back in the day.

however
I do wonder if the method of synthesis due to restrictions (sassafras) has a change on the effect or not.
Yeah only if they are made from real Safrole funny that site explains this whole process is on DEA.ORG but quite a detailed process of chemistry in the creation of REAL MDA and REAL MDMA , that is what may or may not be available in the world of today.:shrug:

Statements like this from people who are considered to have their minds and perceptions about them which are actually very frequent they cannot be dismissed as they are so frequently because we aren't saying there is no true MDMA in the world but we are saying that all of these experiences and conjecture and talk and report, cannot be baseless placebo, or lost magic.

There was always shit quality ecstasy pills around from 1996 but they were more like the sewing needle in th hatstack.

It was easy to know when a batch was useless and there were many which if that was what I experienced nowadays for the most part or exclusively depending on region and source I would be firmly on board with the mehdma crowd.

Some people it appears do you still get legit product.

But there is no way on earth that 6-apb Should be a more enjoyable rewarding and better experience than true MDMA especially consistently over such a long time.

Right? ? You know I just wish I knew it was safe for me to actually take my Dutch MDMA pills at 220 mg because I would at least be able to get some sort of picture and feel of this myself.

At some point I just might it would have to be a point though.
Got to say somewhat can disagree because I raved in those days and real MDA and real MDMA were out there and I have used the RCs big time. They can be effective in may ways and actually because much weaker can be more safe. Gold Methylone seemed to give wonderful results much more mild feeling of empathy and bliss compared to straight up Molly from Sass.👌

here is a molecule of mdma from 10 years ago:

ImagesHandler.ashx
BIG QUESTION WERE CHEMS PLACE INA MASS SPECTROMETER-----Want to really analyze them both and get identical comparison ONLY MASS SPECTROMETER can do this and I still believe that Golden color Methylone transmutes into 90% MDMA OF THE OLD 1990S ERA. ONLY KNOW THIS BECAUSE I HAVE HAD BOTH AND COMPARE BASED ON ACTUAL PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF DOING 300 ,MG OF TRUE MDMA MADE FROM SAFROLE BACK IN 1998 AND GOLDEN COLORE MEHTYLONE DID IN 2015.

here is one from today:

ImagesHandler.ashx

alasdair

Going top have a mass spectrometer to absolutely really tell if true MDMA is what you have and 98% Pure... Because all pills will have a binder in them; but 98% pure would have to come from SAFROLE creation. Also how quality it is and fresh is another factor? Golden color Methylone and loading gave me an effect equal to about 75% of those good old days of rolling in 1990s. Also allot of those days were simple and people definitely had to be MORE SOCIAL as cellphones NON EXISTED so altogether people tended to be way more social anyway. ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION MUSIC WAS RIGHT ON back then especially for ROLLING!

I reckon the safrole oil lacking in pills today is the difference in doves etc back in the 90's and early 2000's. We used to dance and club hard like running a marathon would be a walk in the park. Even though the pills are stronger these days they don't give me and my mates that get up and charge 12 hours non stop. I remember back in the days you got pills we called them sitting dove's because their wings were upside down, you would be smashed properly but you couldn't get off the couch and charge and the pills these days remind me off that. I also reckon the atmosphere was unbelievable in the 90's when hard house started an it was all about the music and going ape shit. I can't smash a dance floor when everyone is standing with their smartphones, it's fucking irritating and kills the vibe. Maybe I'm getting too old and i must shut it and leave it too the millennial's. You can't replicate the 90's clubbing and i thank the lord i was fucking there and went ballistic.

MDMA has 100% changed, not the compound persay but certainly something like generating different impurities or something on a level we can't see.
I've had amazing MDMA 10 years ago, 100mg would have you rolling hard for hours on end and little redose to keep it going.

But when you give multiple first timers 100mg now, they aren't rolling anywhere near as hard not to mention want to re-dose constantly because it's just not enough.
There is good batches however, I had one 2 years ago and was perfect, not as euphoric as the first times but not expecting to be but certainly rolling hard and for many hours no re-dose required.

It's interesting that all these other drugs you can abuse them, stop for 12 months and it will be super potent again but MDMA these days, not a chance. - something weird going on for sure.
Tried different X pills right in the 90
Raving.Some or most of them were probably mdma without some byproducts,impurities or amphs.Feel great remember.A pill kick in quckly and about 3 hours great feeling of empathy,calmness and just enjoy the music.After then may pop another.Few beers and joiint in the early morning.And back to home to relax.May be about 100mg in pill.Now heard that are common 200 mg.Never had bad experience with this,but use it not very often.feels not like stimulant nor psychedelick.Guess that in the group empathogenic

It's nothing to do with nostalgia and everything to do with the precursor used to make it... Es in the the early 90s were made from safrass oil.. Which has been pretty much wiped out or near impossible to get. They are all made from Pmk these days. And my son has only recently started taking it and he is not getting the same experience i was getting back then. You just have to look at a view a few videos on YouTube to see the difference in people's behaviour back then.

"THOSE THAT WERE THERE WILL NEVER FORGET AND THOSE THAT WEREN'T WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND"