• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

if you have taken ecstasy back in the 90s you will know what I am talking about.

And remember, the grass was greener…..until those new Smilies arrive Friday night then you literally want for nothing for a good 12 beautiful hours of peace and contentment, the way good old ecstasy should always be.

It just struck me, I bet there’s people who believe in Meh, who still don’t believe in chemtrails.

An interesting thought to me.

I've been taking a few years break but feedback from friends said they were good. With what you sad, I'm optimistic theyll be closer to magic

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly reminder that pill identification is not allowed in this section, so please don't discuss specific presses. I'm going to edit your posts later and take out those details, on my cellphone now. Refer to the rules sticky for an explanation why this rule is in effect

*edit*
Removed two posts, as they were solely discussing specific presses. Edited a third

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 6-apb is far better than 99% of the so called MDMA I've had for 15 years...
Preach. Longer lasting and more psychedelic but not in the harsher MDA sense.

6-apdb was the most impressive empathogen I had ever tried. Definitely more intense in a psychedelic mda or acid flavor type sense. Not as relaxing or anxiolytic as mdma. But as far as a rave drug is was the best of them all.

No as to go your mdma being shit OP. It's probably not even mdma. There is still mdma around produced by every synthetic route we've always known and now even new routes. But certain mdma produced by the more obscure routes is definitely rare and the majority of real mdma today just might be different route rich results in different polymorphism crystal structure, different enamtiomeric ratio and presence or absence of by products that either added or subtracted from the effects.

Friendly reminder that pill identification is not allowed in this section, so please don't discuss specific presses. I'm going to edit your posts later and take out those details, on my cellphone now. Refer to the rules sticky for an explanation why this rule is in effect

*edit*
Removed two posts, as they were solely discussing specific presses. Edited a third

understood Appreciate the heads up

Yes, that's what I'm saying and yes, I am indeed certain. These pills were reagent tested by me (3 different reagents) and sent to a lab by my dealer like he always does, bless him. They contained, according to the lab and my reagents, nothing except MDMA and fillers. Also, that would mean that the mainstream old-school MDMA was in fact that novel drug you talk about, back in the day already, as all MDMA used to be as we describe, it was the norm. Back then drugs were lab-tested as well, that's nothing new. As indigoaura already says, he started sending them in for testing in 2000 and onwards and that goes for me as well (perhaps 2002). The quality we talk about here was still mainstream back in 2000. The lab results back then also said "MDMA" and nothing else

I have no idea why the experience was so different that time, except for that whatever factor made it so back in the day, those pills I talk about above had that property as well. The effects of those pills used to be the norm, all MDMA was like that, if we bought MDMA with the properties of today back then, we would have trown them in the trash as being bunk drugs, garbage, definitely not MDMA and I would have given my dealer an earful. I would have thought he sold me something that tries to mimic MDMA but fails miserably in doing so
I definitely agree, late 90's and early 2000's the bummbles like the double doves and double crowns had such a different euphoric effect that i wish
i could get them again even though we take a super dosed tested 250mg mdma unfortunately is just lacking something special, a missing ingredient
or something. Maybe it's because the clubbing scene was proper and fresh, especially the music.

Now adays what is being called ecstasy is NOTHING like ecstasy from the 90s. Is there anything out there that is even close? I have heard that GHB was a lot like it? Most recently some said to be MDMA was around and it was sorta close but not really... really. It was the breathing like it and feel good but not like the "rolling" effects. If there is something else that yall know of PLEASE let me know.
True but no real creation of the real thing especially Nowadays? So best thing to enjoy is either MDMC , 5APB or 6APB. However with what I call boosting one can increase over effects and power of the cathinone's. I take those Protein powders used for body building to dump loads of Aminos along with the sucrose sugars they have and about 1000 other vitamins they stick in them to flood the body and brain with needed chemicals. Good to also dump Phenylalanine along with 5 HTP to plan for a Blissful night. I have had some fantastic rush with this usually on an empty stomach and few Cranberry juices to keep hydrated.

Real MDMA is around still, in areas that have smaller domestic operations which still use safrole. These operations usually don’t push their product far cuz they can’t make anywhere the quantity we saw coming from the Dutch this past decade.

I picked up some a year ago now that was safrole MDMA, and I’d say in the past 5yrs 70% or so of the batch’s I’ve gotten had the smell of safrole which once you become familiar with is very distinct. It’s burned into my memory after spilling a small amount in my first apartment fresh outta HS. Safrole is very potent smelling, trace amounts can be detected by smell. Sometimes it’s best to crack open a crystal and immediately put your nose over it since safrole is volatile the trace amounts on the outside will evaporate off in time.

-GC

Everyone also fails to understand this is what is most important about rolling on so called REAL MDMA! Your own Brain and body chemistry is what is giving you the big rush and pleasure not the Key as I call it. I manage to get almost the same rush and effects by using several different Cathinones , perhaps they overlapped and plus I was really loading up on chems that give the pleasure . Yeah cannot just expect one tablet or two to give you some mysterious magic because as you use up these chemicals or they are sending the signal to synapsis they need those other chemicals which help in this process. I tell you I have done Sass and old MDMA and even 6 APB and by loading up it's like running a marathon and taking loads of Oxygen or Nitrogen to the Blood. Same occurs when taking right RCs. Again each and every body is different will react different to Loading up as I call it. I wish I had really known about this back in 1990s WOW I could have really been flying on the Old XTC. But again it works today same way. If you want best effect invest in good amino drinks and BCAAs.

Serotonin–norepinephrine–dopamine reuptake inhibitor

Now adays what is being called ecstasy is NOTHING like ecstasy from the 90s. Is there anything out there that is even close? I have heard that GHB was a lot like it? Most recently some said to be MDMA was around and it was sorta close but not really... really. It was the breathing like it and feel good but not like the "rolling" effects. If there is something else that yall know of PLEASE let me know.
Yeah I have to agree with that -closest thing I have experienced and say it's about 85% of that awesome feeling we got back in the day from real Molly is - high grade RC Methylone plus my favorite 4 MEC and good bit of drinks like Tequila Sunrise. Get powerful feelings from that and feel it for all night into the next morning. Real stuff was made from the Sassafras tree back in the day. It was probably 98% pure MDMA for real and chemically perfect. But saw the special about 12 years ago on National Geographic where they took live camera to actual place in Cambodia where all that was left was stumps and big pots they boiled to get the Safrole from. Now whether one can get those plants and do what was done in 90s (BIG QUESTION)? I have researched allot of this because YEAH no doubt -original is so wanted and kids today never knew that experience.:rofl:Sassafras is a hallucinogen that's also known as methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA). ... It's derived from the oil of the sassafras plant. This oil, called safrole, can be used to make MDA.

Last edited:
There are still good rolls/MDMA around. Its just getting harder and harder to come by. Like any drug these days really. Ive got friends all over the world and some of them even tell me there's outstanding pills out there. It all depends on your connects.

actually ive seen lab reports of the old ecstasy pills people go on about compared to today, and the dutch superpills of today exceed the mdma content of the doves and Mitsubishis back in the day.

however
I do wonder if the method of synthesis due to restrictions (sassafras) has a change on the effect or not.

actually ive seen lab reports of the old ecstasy pills people go on about compared to today, and the dutch superpills of today exceed the mdma content of the doves and Mitsubishis back in the day.

however
I do wonder if the method of synthesis due to restrictions (sassafras) has a change on the effect or not.
dude, yeah I've read old reports or stories from people talking about doing 2-4 pills in 1 night.
I've tried GOOD MDMA from the new presses and trust me, if you ate just 2 pills of 2 technogyms u'd prolly either vomit, pass out or end up in the ER.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 6-apb is far better than 99% of the so called MDMA I've had for 15 years...
Statements like this from people who are considered to have their minds and perceptions about them which are actually very frequent they cannot be dismissed as they are so frequently because we aren't saying there is no true MDMA in the world but we are saying that all of these experiences and conjecture and talk and report, cannot be baseless placebo, or lost magic.

There was always shit quality ecstasy pills around from 1996 but they were more like the sewing needle in th hatstack.

It was easy to know when a batch was useless and there were many which if that was what I experienced nowadays for the most part or exclusively depending on region and source I would be firmly on board with the mehdma crowd.

Some people it appears do you still get legit product.

But there is no way on earth that 6-apb Should be a more enjoyable rewarding and better experience than true MDMA especially consistently over such a long time.

Right? ? You know I just wish I knew it was safe for me to actually take my Dutch MDMA pills at 220 mg because I would at least be able to get some sort of picture and feel of this myself.

At some point I just might it would have to be a point though.

the difference was always there. Some lower dosed pills gave great high's. While heavy dosed ones had a certain 'not so' feel about them.

University produced product, supposedly very good, ime was pure garbage, slow come up wavey experience. No Empathie, more like an Psylocibine trip.

Bro if you’re anything like me… then I’m gonna say don’t bother because we’re the only two and maybe there is a few others out there like us but they are either afraid to admit it or then just don’t care to because they know not everyone is as “woke” I guess.

You think it’s just the ecstasy? It’s not! It’s the meth, it’s the heroin, it’s the (( you name it… insert drug here )) ALL OF IT is jack shit! nada! Okay diluted if not straight bunk and the only answer has to be because the elites have all the good pure shit while the rest of us get whatever is left over cuz all we are to them is peasants. Well fuck em! Wait till I murder a few of these fuckers before they put me down themselves! Before I go down I’m at least gonna kill 5 maybe 10 of em.. FUCK IT! The powers that be have had their fill, your fill, my fill.. everyone’s fucking fill all to themselves for way too fucking long!0

Pesky quality drug stealing damn elites it's a bridge too far that innit, snaffling the good good

It's very clear that mdma is vastly inferior to 15 years ago, granted - iy also looks like meth and heroin are a shadow of their former selves

Plenty of drugs are still freely available in excellent quality though if you happen to know a guy, certainly in europe

There's plenty of high quality coke fo example, and cannabis users have never had it so good with the present time's awesome weed...not to mention the abundance of quality concentrates. There's high quality psychedelics of all types freely available too, and so on

Last edited: