• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol If You Drink, How Much?

Alcohol is poison for us hard addicts. We cannot handle it, as we abuse anything we touch. Only option is not to drink at all.

I can relate so fucking much. Got off hard drugs but started drinking.

My family sent me to rehab for over a year for heroin yet my mom will literally get a smile on her face when she sees me drinking beer.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

alcohol is treated so differently to the masses but it shouldn't be at all...

If you exercise eat healthy and sleep and drink a lot of water I honestly say your health outlook is close to that of a non drinker.

ive watched my parents drink daily for 30 years, my mom 6-12 drinks everyday and she’s 56 now, I will say it’s starting to affect her health. But she doesn’t exercise and picked up smoking a few years ago.

Alcohol is an odd substance, but I will say it takes a damn lot of it to take you out
Alcohol is a very Insidious substance, and triggers a huge amount of mental and physical responses in people. All people have different reaction, and results, all the active alcoholic I know ( and it is many) piont to the one old drunk at the local bar who is 85 still smoking and doing shots and beers, as its all FINE. Yet they all know 100s 0f people that did not fair as well.
What I am saying is that no matter of good living will keep you fom the Ravages of over consumption of Alcohol, its a Poison, Toxic substance, that why we have Hangovers, does any think something Good for use would leave use feeling like death??

My family sent me to rehab for over a year for heroin yet my mom will literally get a smile on her face when she sees me drinking beer.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

In moderation is OK. For years I was fine. Only a matter of time was out of control some years later. My drinking got so bad since was using it to override other shit (withdrawal), and then also when high would drink. Either way, too much.

Maybe in a few years will try again, but unlikely.

In moderation is OK. For years I was fine. Only a matter of time was out of control some years later. My drinking got so bad since was using it to override other shit (withdrawal), and then also when high would drink. Either way, too much.

Maybe in a few years will try again, but unlikely.

I don't know about you, but I know my self well enough. I cannot do any drug(s) in moderation. Nothing is ever enough for me.

I drink until I black out for a reason.

Ok... yeah... I can use something like weed in moderation but that's not the point.

You get what I mean, lol.

Hi all, first time poster. Just a quick question. I know you all aren't doctors and everybody's bodies react differently. But I'm 31 and I was pretty much mostly a Thursday-Saturday drinker throughout my 20s and I still pretty much stick to those days and have zero alcohol any other days unless its a special occasion. My intake is usually about 8 light beers or so and a couple shots of fireball on Thursdays. And on Fridays and Saturdays id say I consume probably 10-12 light beers and 2-3 shots each night. So roughly 40 drinks a week. I never really drank that much at home until quarantine, used to be mostly at bars.

Let me also say I workout 5 days a week and have for years, also take vitamins and supplements, drink a lot of water, and for the most part watch what I eat during the week. What are your thoughts for my long term health outlook? I feel fine right now but I tend to be a hypochondriac and worry about long term health effects of everything. But im really not interested in quitting drinking, it relaxes me and there's not much else to do where I live, everyone seems to drink a decent amount.

How much do you drink in comparison if you do?

Just my fitst thought mate- when asking this question, forvthe sake of quantification, I would work in Alcohol units. A more accurate measure.

But then I am OCD lol! I can't tolerate alcohol at all all because of severe allergies but I do drink loads of strong kava everyday which is like its natural replacement.

The point is I always weigh my kava as well lol! By the gram! Goes fantastic wirh weed, and LSD.

I don't know about you, but I know my self well enough. I cannot do any drug(s) in moderation. Nothing is ever enough for me.

I drink until I black out for a reason.

Ok... yeah... I can use something like weed in moderation but that's not the point.

You get what I mean, lol.
I push myself hard as well mate lol. I aim to draw that line, but I recall the 60's hippie slogan- an underdose is worse than an overdose!

So I am prone to overshooting at times. But I aim to be within sensibble limits.

148 tabs of LSiD in 12 months to this october, maybe 16 since....

I'm not sure if that fits the bill lol!

250ug ALD 52 Saturday was a surprisingly spectacular trip in every way. It was only the second time ever I've taken that particular compound but there was a real magic to it.

I push myself hard as well mate lol. I aim to draw that line, but I recall the 60's hippie slogan- an underdose is worse than an overdose!

So I am prone to overshooting at times. But I aim to be within sensibble limits.

148 tabs of LSiD in 12 months to this october, maybe 16 since....

I'm not sure if that fits the bill lol!

250ug ALD 52 Saturday was a surprisingly spectacular trip in every way. It was only the second time ever I've taken that particular compound but there was a real magic to it.

Oh god I am like that with psychedelics, too. (AND EVERY DRUG!!!)

I'm so hardened to lysergimides now I always take more than I want to LOL

Oh god I am like that with psychedelics, too. (AND EVERY DRUG!!!)

I'm so hardened to lysergimides now I always take more than I want to LOL
I still really enjoy very small doses, comparatively as well and I'm a freak of nature because I honestly barely develop a tolerance to LSD even if I take it daily or every other day for long periods of time.

But I have a very long history of usage and I believe that it's possible to tap into the consciousness and experience of it because it's essentially only a Trigger.

But I love getting really high on kava, which strongly seems to potentiate acid.

At these times, just 25-35 ug doses can be wonderful trips in themselves with no edge at all.

Other days, I have had plenty of lovely trips on 50ug. Surprisingly full psychefellic experience, but not too demanding or committing.

I still really enjoy very small doses, comparatively as well and I'm a freak of nature because I honestly barely develop a tolerance to LSD even if I take it daily or every other day for long periods of time.

But I have a very long history of usage and I believe that it's possible to tap into the consciousness and experience of it because it's essentially only a Trigger.

But I love getting really high on kava, which strongly seems to potentiate acid.

At these times, just 25-35 ug doses can be wonderful trips in themselves with no edge at all.

Other days, I have had plenty of lovely trips on 50ug. Surprisingly full psychefellic experience, but not too demanding or committing.

I wish I was you. I have an extreme tolerance to LSD, although I've been taking it every 10-14 days for well over 2 years now. I took 600ug the other day and was disappointed. Yeah, I tripped, but felt like 150ug, which feels like nothing to me these days :(

Where the fuck do you get all these trips from? I guess I shouldn't ask. That kind of stuff isn't around here really. I guess darkweb. However I wouldn't trust something random like that. My acid knowledge is limited to whatever the fuck we got at a party and half the shit made you feel weird.

Had better luck with mushrooms.

Where the fuck do you get all these trips from? I guess I shouldn't ask. That kind of stuff isn't around here really. I guess darkweb. However I wouldn't trust something random like that. My acid knowledge is limited to whatever the fuck we got at a party and half the shit made you feel weird.

It's 100% cllearnet lysergamides for me. Lab produced purest grade legally in Holland.

And exactly 100ug per tab. But so potent I swear.

You guessed right.

Darknet.

I'm not 100% sure what I ever get is real LSD... I'm about 80% sure it's not, probably 1p or 1cp, but that's good enough for me to keep buying at $2-4/hit.

Also the state I live in 1p is just as illegal as real LSD, so again, just go thru the darknet. Clearnet is just as illegal for me as darknet (for all drugs, my state has nazi blanket ban on all RCs....)

Last edited:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

The difference here is that alcohol when used properly can actually be beneficial. But yeah, after hard drugs and seeing liquor same shit will happen. Just found a new hard drug is all. The hardest one when abused.

You guessed right.

Darknet.

I'm not 100% sure what I ever get is real LSD... I'm about 80% sure it's not, probably 1p or 1cp, but that's good enough for me to keep buying at $2-4/hit.

Also the state I live in 1p is just as illegal as real LSD, so again, just go thru the darknet. Clearnet is just as illegal for me as darknet (for all drugs, my state has nazi blanket ban on all RCs....)
Yes true, except if your darknet package gets intercepted, there may be a slightly higher chance of some repercussion.

After Brexit, Border force stole two shipments off me- 100 1cP microdots.

They reshipped me 50 blotters out of courtesy. They never arrived either, than I finally got a letter. No threat or warning, just the notice that I needed to contact them to initiate court proceedings to contest rightful receipt, or else simply allow them to forfeit the goods.

Which I did of course.

Yes true, except if your darknet package gets intercepted, there may be a slightly higher chance of some repercussion.

How do you mean? I've never ordered over any borders in my life, and will never do so.

Never had any packs stopped, except for some heroin which we will not talk about here.

I order USA to USA only.

Same here. I was always scared to order international. USA to USA they use usps and a federal warrant is needed to open. Never had a confiscation. Lots of fake bars though lol. Crumble to dust when touch them. Had some luck. Would just buy a ton and hope at least some were real.

These people who drink wine crack me up. Wine contains more alcohol than most beer does. Just saying ;) People forget that there are good ingredients in beer too

And with beer at least you're getting a lot more fluid with your alcohol as well. Most wines whether meant to or not taste dry to me and I usually wind up with an alcohol headache.

Last edited:
8 7° beers a day. Getting pretty fat noe that I don't use... :(

Usually I drink 2-3 beers toward the afternoon if it's a weekday, and anywhere from 4-10 beers once a weekend (usually friday or Saturday)

Sometimes I dont want to have any alcohol and avoid drinking for a week or two.

I don't really have any desire to drink wine or liquor at this point. Its usually pretty low alcohol beer for the most part.

I actually haven't had any alcohol for the last two days, as today is Thanksgiving and I plan on drinking a bit and wanted it to hit nicely lol