• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

If you could ask Alexander Shulgin one question...

when you die, can i smoke your brain?

Edit: silly me, i forgot, he can't die, hes imortal

Will you teach me everything you know please Mr Shulgin Sir ?

Did you really never experience any lasting negative effects from MDMA?

Why is 2C-B your favorite of the 2C-Xs?

(I cheated... that was two)

Hey man, is this a dream?

How are ways that I can practice the amazing field of psychopharmacology without much government attention?

Wow, I really messed up asking that question! How can I practice the amazing field of psychopharmacology without much government attention?

^^^???? Gone crazy? Cool. :D I don't see any difference in your two questions really..though dense I am :)

I would ask him for head too.

swilow said:
Hey man, is this a dream?
wouldnt it be cool if someones first lucid dream came after they realized they were dreaming because they were talking to shulgin=D

I've had a dream like that where I went to his house which turned into a lucid dream....it wasn't my first lucid dream though...

That's a tough question..
What would be your question hamhurricane?

I'm gonna ahve to think about it.

Are you aware of the quality of pressed pills circulating our culture that contain more harmful adulterants than MDxx, if there's any MDxx substance in the pill's contents in the first place?

Basically, do you know how shitty pressed pills have become? Pure mdma though.mmmmmmmmmmmmm

their seem to be two schools when interpreting the role of the drug itself in the psychedelic experience those who think of the drug as a teacher with a lesson plan and those who think of the drug as a catalyst

the former (eg mckenna, strassman) think that psychedelics contain information which is imparted to the user through consumption, the latter (shulgin) think that the psychedelic catalyzes the expression of intrinsic aspects of the human mind. i would ask him if his opinion on this matter has ever changed. has he ever thought of the 'colorless sold' that is mescaline as something impregnated with meaning beyond what the user brings to the experience.

or what drug he was most afraid to taste.

i would ask him a lot of things.

Hmm, yeah I'd wanna ask him to describe any bad trips/experiences he had....i get apprehensive enough sampling any of his wares; imagine being the first human to do so!

I would have many many questions to ask... but first I would TELL him that I beleive he and ann should write more non-fiction about there lives and experiences.. I love reading it so much that I'm already upset its going to end and I'm not even through pihkal yet.. lol kind of like an mdma experience.. when you have yet to peak but your getting sad its going to end 8)