• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If this was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?

Oh, I'm not getting worked up at all about it. I just don't think that the question that was posed in the original post can be taken and known for sure that it is true. I would just have faith that it was not true and continue about my daily life. As I just said to you on msn too, that is what I said I would do as a normal day in my life at the moment, because I am choosing to believe that it is not my last day on earth. I would have faith that I wouldn't die, so I wouldn't be fussed about trying to build it all up into what most others would perceive to be an "amazing" day

Also I'm not really scared of death anyway, think that there is so much more after this life that is going to be so much better than being a human, so if I died, then I would die, it wouldn't bother me. For that reason, I would just continue as normal and what happens will happen.

The thread pretty clearly says 'If this WAS your last day on earth, how would you spend it?', the reason why it is your last day on earth is not defined. However in keeping with the thread we're to believe this would be your last day. In which case I would be milking it for all it's worth to enjoy myself to the absolute max.

You on the other hand are not really in keeping with the thread and being a boring bastard ;)

(06:00:39 PM) rockstar69: why are you choosing to believe it is not your last day on earth though? wishful thinking batman. however read the thread 'if this WAS your last day on earth' there is no explanation why, but it will be your last day
(06:01:01 PM) Mugz: why are you choosing to believve what is said in the thread?
(06:01:24 PM) Mugz: why do people choose to believe in god? why do people choose to believe in anything? because it is their choice

You know the answer to that question, I just told you on msn.

I'm treating the whole thread as a thought experiment rather than just blindly believing the fact that it is my last day on earth, putting a bit more thought into the whole thing.

With my head buried in a 'Scarface' sized pile of drone and my knob buried deep in some high class hookers. Yhatzee!

(06:00:39 PM) rockstar69: why are you choosing to believe it is not your last day on earth though? wishful thinking batman. however read the thread 'if this WAS your last day on earth' there is no explanation why, but it will be your last day
(06:01:01 PM) Mugz: why are you choosing to believve what is said in the thread?
(06:01:24 PM) Mugz: why do people choose to believe in god? why do people choose to believe in anything? because it is their choice

Hahaha! Yeah basically your playing devils advocate. Also if you read the thread back, from your first comment, you seem to have changed your reasoning a few times now.

I'm treating the whole thread as a thought experiment rather than just blindly believing the fact that it is my last day on earth, putting a bit more thought into the whole thing.

Yet initially you were going to commit suicide at that thought of it. Haha. I don't really get the point in posting in a thread if your just going to go against the scenario the OP has put forward. It would be like saying in Brimz desert island thread 'what if it wasn't really a desert island?' kind of defeats the purpose of the thread and just turns it into a daft debate.

Oh, I'm not getting worked up at all about it. I just don't think that the question that was posed in the original post can be taken and known for sure that it is true. I would just have faith that it was not true and continue about my daily life. As I just said to you on msn too, that is what I said I would do as a normal day in my life at the moment, because I am choosing to believe that it is not my last day on earth. I would have faith that I wouldn't die, so I wouldn't be fussed about trying to build it all up into what most others would perceive to be an "amazing" day

Also I'm not really scared of death anyway, think that there is so much more after this life that is going to be so much better than being a human, so if I died, then I would die, it wouldn't bother me. For that reason, I would just continue as normal and what happens will happen.

C'mon you. Get a grip. Just say you'd have a wank like the rest of us.

You know the answer to that question, I just told you on msn.

Are you actually being serious?

The original post was both a bit of fun to see what people would do in such an unlikely event. However, it was also created to remind people that sometimes we take life, and how long we have of it, to granted. Say or do something really nice for someone now, live every day to the full.

It's worth clicking the link I posted in post #1 if you were in too much of a rush to post a reply.

Mugz have you been hammering the drugs this weekend or just being purposely difficult?

I would maybe go for a meal at most but after that I'd be cramming in as much fun activity as possible

A meal? I can go for something to eat with my family any time of the week. I think if I'd just been told I was about to die the last thing I'd want to do was go sit in a restaurant for a couple of hours and have some food. Sounds like a pretty grim / dull way to spend my last few hours.

Crackhead why would you want to spend it wanking? That sounds tragic as fuck. May as well pump some birds or get some hookers n ching on the go if you've no better offers.

Not sure how exactly I'd spend it but would definitely want to see friends and family, get wasted one last time, get my hole, do something I'd walways wanted to do but have been scared or unable to (not sure what tbh).

lawl, what is it with people just following the rules like sheeple all the time? text is just laid out before you and you follow it without question. law abiding citizens when it comes to it. doesnt matter that it's just a thread.

some of you lot totally debunk the myth that drugs are helpful to developing and opening your mind.

anyways. while i wouldn't follow mugzies exact path, especially the suicide bit, i'd certainly approach the whole concept by keeping an ope n mind and not making the assumption of believing everything I was told. hope, after all, wouldnt be such a psychokiller in this instance, since it would only be for a day

lawl, what is it with people just following the rules like sheeple all the time? text is just laid out before you and you follow it without question. law abiding citizens when it comes to it. doesnt matter that it's just a thread.

some of you lot totally debunk the myth that drugs are helpful to developing and opening your mind.

anyways. while i wouldn't follow mugzies exact path, especially the suicide bit, i'd certainly approach the whole concept by keeping an ope n mind and not making the assumption of believing everything I was told. hope, after all, wouldnt be such a psychokiller in this instance, since it would only be for a day

You've totally missed the entire point of the thread. Did you even click on the original post link?

yup.

but Im certainly guilty of not reading every bloody blog post tho, cause that's kinda depressing, and i care for someone with terminal illness already. so reading more tragedy on my day off isn't my idea of relaxation

I'd like to go out like I came in, kinda on my own. Would meditate and enjoy every moment, fully aware of my last breath.

Often wonder what my deathdate will be, its one of those certainties in life, but you seldom do get to find out the day, month, year until it happens. Cheery thought eh!

More often than not you probably won't be conscious of your death...

A meal? I can go for something to eat with my family any time of the week. I think if I'd just been told I was about to die the last thing I'd want to do was go sit in a restaurant for a couple of hours and have some food. Sounds like a pretty grim / dull way to spend my last few hours.

Crackhead why would you want to spend it wanking? That sounds tragic as fuck. May as well pump some birds or get some hookers n ching on the go if you've no better offers.

Not sure how exactly I'd spend it but would definitely want to see friends and family, get wasted one last time, get my hole, do something I'd walways wanted to do but have been scared or unable to (not sure what tbh).

Did you actually read my post? Basically I didn't want to spend the day with family but it would be nice to see them in the morning for a final goodbye before going on some wild drink/drug/shagging extraveganza haha.

I think crackhead is referring to the 'pokey bum' wank.

And yeah your plans are pretty much what I was saying.

Mugz doesn't have a path with this, he's lost in the forrest somewhere spannered on a bit too much Jenkem. The question asks 'if this was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?', reading the question is always a good start. From reading it's obvious the scenario is that you are going about thinking this is your last day, so what can you do to make the most of it. Life or death are never certain I guess, but I think most of us if we were ever seriously in that situation would like to think we were making the most of our last moments.

Marmalade
yup.

but Im certainly guilty of not reading every bloody blog post tho, cause that's kinda depressing, and i care for someone with terminal illness already. so reading more tragedy on my day off isn't my idea of relaxation

It's not exactly the OP made a thread to upset you. And if you find it depressing why would you get involved in posting in it? You seem like a good contributer round here usually just your last post seemed a bit grouchy.

Consciousness is not the only fruit :)

How do you know?

Touche. I'm making the assumption that those who die in their sleep aren't aware that they're about to die, but, I guess we'll never know.

I was referring to the danger wank. The one that took out Michael Hutchence, Gary Speed, an MP or 2 & countless other people. Seems like it would be worth a go haha.

yup.

This topic wasn't really about tragedy though IMO. It was about the amazing things you would do in your last hours, the final blaze of glory before it's all over. It can be as tragic or as euphoric as you want it to be.