• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If this was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?

It's not exactly the OP made a thread to upset you. And if you find it depressing why would you get involved in posting in it? You seem like a good contributer round here usually just your last post seemed a bit grouchy.

erm, i didnt say the thread was depressing.

the OP queried if i'd read the LINK in his first post which was to a blog. I confirmed that i had, but that I wasnt gonna read every blog post within that original link because that would be too depressing. it would also take hours.

absolutely thrilled to have got the 'Rockstar good contributer' confirmation tho. that's something I've been striving for since I arrived.

no, really. it is. I'll be sleeping much more soundly from now on, let me tell you ;p

What's wrong with people around here today? We get a topic worth discussing for the first time in ages and everyone goes all arsey and throws a strop. It's just a topic. :\

It was kind of the way you associated the thread with depression and tragedy. I'll admit I did miss that it was about the link but as Spade says the thread is more about one final blaze of glory IMO.

absolutely thrilled to have got the 'Rockstar good contributer' confirmation tho. that's something I've been striving for since I arrived.

no, really. it is. I'll be sleeping much more soundly from now on, let me tell you ;p

Obviously, who wouldn't be? And even if you weren't you'd make a good job of pretending you were incase it was deemed as insubordination and you really were facing your last day on earth :)

Rockstar everyone gets 'grouchy' and I would hope that thats reflected in our posts. otherwise they are going to seem superficial and one dimensional.

Marmz I dont want to be in Rockstars 'Good Contributor Club' .. The GCC might beat me up for disagreeing or sighing.

Rockstar I wouldnt expect women to not get grouchy in posts occasionally. We are mysterious, cyclical creatures. I know for a fact Marms is having her moon time, she posted about it the other day.

Strangely Marmz I am too.. often communities of women come on at the same time.. isnt that fascinating.

Yeah so to summarise Shut it Rockstar!:!

What's wrong with people around here today? We get a topic worth discussing for the first time in ages and everyone goes all arsey and throws a strop. It's just a topic. :\

The latter part of my response to Rockstar may in some way answer your question. Women are more direct when they are mooning. I think men can feel that change and get insecure and a bit argumentative

On my last day I want to have sex.

Last edited:
actually i think if i knew it was going to be my last day id want to give something new a try,
im allowed to change my mind haha :p

@YPDH - Haha, nice I thought you left here? You weren't chubbing Marmz quite so much over in the 'what do you look like thread' were you? ;)

What's wrong with people around here today? We get a topic worth discussing for the first time in ages and everyone goes all arsey and throws a strop. It's just a topic.

Mugz started the demise of a good thread really. I think he must be 'mooning'.

I didnt leave rockstar.. I had a diva tantrum..I was going to stay away a bit longer but a senior mod rang me and persuaded me to come back which was really good for my ego :)
I cant even remember what I said in the 'look like thread' and if I was being rude or 'chubbing' Marmz Im not going to scroll back and feel embarrassed..It would be better if threads could be deleted after a day.. much like my memory. :)

So to summarise.. shut it!

DarksidedSam.. what would you like to try?

Probably fuck my girl a few times, call all my friends and go absolute mental with the alcohol and any drugs I had on me back in my home village a few hundred miles away.

PARTY PARTY PARTY!

lol .. Marmz first used the term here but my mates and I have been using it for years. It is a much more gentle term and has more dignity than being 'on the blob' etc etc

How would I spend my last day on earth? I dunno. Trying to live till tomorrow, I suppose.

Most folk in their last hours are too ill to be running around and doing the things some posters suggest. Has anyone ever cried out for a shag on their deathbed? Interesting way to go out, YPDB, I'm sure the tabloids would send a photographer if they knew what you intended.

DarksidedSam.. what would you like to try?

LSD and heroin,
~
But i wouldnt try neither unless i 100% knew we was all gonna snuff it (For example, seing a massive asteroid appearing bigger and bigger)

The lsd because i know im not 100% there, i just have a gut feeling i risk schizophrenia, as my mum has it.

Heroin, Obviously because of addiction, its in my blood we all seem to really like opiates

^^^^ "I like it. I think I'll try this again in the morning. Er, oh, no. I wanna live. I wanna live!"

As everyone knows, Aldous Huxley took a megadose of lsd just before he died. Pity he couldn't write a book to tell us what, if any, difference it made. Death seems to be like a lsd trip to which you don't know the ending. As long as it's not before Christmas, as they say.

That whole group, I believe, including Timothy Leary and Baba Ram Dass were all into using the Tibetan and Egyptian books of the dead as trip guides.Maybe he wanted to see death as just another trip.

I think we will be naked anyway.. eg without all the personas and defences we have in life.. Just our true beings.. all that stuff
weve tried so hard to hide.

What a morbid question. Which is fine with me.

I'd probably raid a really good off licence to start off with, taking German and Belgian beer with a load of whiskey and the most ridiculous cigarettes they had. Hopefully I'd have laid some psychedelics aside for the occasion. I'd probably go to the biggest hill around, sit myself down and patiently await oblivion in my favourite company. My own.

Either that or a wank. Or maybe even throw a wank in there, I don't know.

I given this a bit of thought, so assuming good weather which would only be just for the earth's last day, I start by having a final epic shag with my beloved I fine meal for all me, wife, kids and dog. Watch "Happy Feet" on the telly with all the family ( guilty pleasure-love that film )

Then I take the dog and the kids and just start walking, where I live you can just walk out into the country side for mile and miles take some food and that to keep the kids happy and a blanket or 2 for restful breaks and keep going until the end, hopefully finding a beautiful spot to observe the demise of a planet:-

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy"

Last edited:
^^^ ATM that sounds like the perfect last day! My mum, dog and I might have to tag along! Pretty please!

P.s apart from the shagging the misses part, that's all you! Lol ;)

Hahaha! Yeah basically your playing devils advocate. Also if you read the thread back, from your first comment, you seem to have changed your reasoning a few times now.

Yeah, it is allowed for people to change their mind is it not? Surely you have had a change of heart/mind brought on by thinking about something a bit more than you originally did. Maybe you haven't and are that one dimensional 8)

Yet initially you were going to commit suicide at that thought of it. Haha. I don't really get the point in posting in a thread if your just going to go against the scenario the OP has put forward. It would be like saying in Brimz desert island thread 'what if it wasn't really a desert island?' kind of defeats the purpose of the thread and just turns it into a daft debate.

Not at all, I don't really understand your problem with my responses in the thread, it isn't a daft debate at all, although it is probably more suited to the P&S forum than EADD.

Are you actually being serious?

Yeah mate I actually am. I like to do thought experiments, thinking of alternate possibilities that are not the "norm" thinking into things a bit deeper than most to try and come up with some different responses to the question posed which was obviously going to create a thread filled with people saying stuff like "have a danger wank", "get totally mashed" "be with loved ones"

All I have done is brought a different response and people are going mental over it because it doesn't conform :\

Mugz have you been hammering the drugs this weekend or just being purposely difficult?

Been working this weekend actually, sober totally except for drinks with workmates on friday night. This is just the old Mugz back, the one that expressed his opinions without regards for what other people thought. I kind of lost quite a big part of that person over the last 3 years :\

lawl, what is it with people just following the rules like sheeple all the time? text is just laid out before you and you follow it without question. law abiding citizens when it comes to it. doesnt matter that it's just a thread.

some of you lot totally debunk the myth that drugs are helpful to developing and opening your mind.

anyways. while i wouldn't follow mugzies exact path, especially the suicide bit, i'd certainly approach the whole concept by keeping an ope n mind and not making the assumption of believing everything I was told. hope, after all, wouldnt be such a psychokiller in this instance, since it would only be for a day

I love you, will you marry me? =D <3

At last, someone that grasps what I was trying to get at with all of my responses. I take back my intention of suicide, and I replaced it with just the belief that life will go on so just carry on with my life. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

failed rockstar said:
Mugz started the demise of a good thread really. I think he must be 'mooning'.

I actually think that I made this thread better by bringing another view to the table, but each to his own. I'm not 'mooning'

Maybe I'll just hang out in P&S, this sort of discussion wouldn't get anyone's tempers raised or anger levels increased, would just be a normal thread there.

Last edited:
Maybe I'll just hang out in P&S, this sort of discussion wouldn't get anyone's tempers raised or anger levels increased, would just be a normal thread there.

do!!!!

gah yes the link in the OP is heartbreaking, had me in tears, though thats not difficult right now.

as for my last 24 hours. i'd get thoroughly twatted with my boyf. then at night suicide bomb the london stock exchange. i'd really like to die by night time (to minimise human casualties) anti capitalist suicide bombing but don't think i'd risk it if i weren't def gonna die anyway, don't fancy getting caught/going to prison.

^^^ ATM that sounds like the perfect last day! My mum, dog and I might have to tag along! Pretty please!

P.s apart from the shagging the misses part, that's all you! Lol ;)

You'd be more than welcome my friend, maybe we'd pick up a few others along the way and settle somewhere nice to see the last sunset