• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

If this was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?

You dont have to raise the bar to hooker in terms of the women you fancy /would do/or propose to Mugz. You just created a language man! Think on that!

:)

Probably shitting myself with fucking fear.

Any ideas how painful the impending death is going to be?

I am a little disturbed by some of the responses in this thread that seem to assume that all of the sexy ladies will want to have all of the sex with you, from the sounds of some of the responses, it seems that they have no choice in the matter. Just a bit disturbing.

oh,. and ps. Marmalade, you never responded to my marriage proposal =D
forget about the inconvenient complications of reality, because apparently there's sex on demand [consensual or otherwise], and a Scarface style, nosebag sized mound of coke that appears instantaneously on tap, come Armageddon or a 24 hr Cancer death notice.

as for marriage: between you, Sam, knockando, joe90 & jed ... I'm up for a 5some ;x ... or some kind of poly-amorous agreement between you all anyhoo ;p ... and possibly shambles ... who I havent even seen make a post yet =D

I am a little disturbed by some of the responses in this thread that seem to assume that all of the sexy ladies will want to have all of the sex with you

Disturbing for some, mundane reality for others. ;)

forget about the inconvenient complications of reality, because apparently there's sex on demand [consensual or otherwise], and a Scarface style, nosebag sized mound of coke that appears instantaneously on tap, come Armageddon or a 24 hr Cancer death notice.

as for marriage: between you, Sam, knockando, joe90 & jed ... I'm up for a 5some ;x ... or some kind of poly-amorous agreement between you all anyhoo ;p ... and possibly shambles ... who I havent even seen make a post yet =D

I'll be up for some sort of poly-amorous agreement, lol. Although ideally forget about sam, and knockando on the head ;) and the two Js are no match for the Mighty Mugz 8) Shambles might be though, I love shambles though :)

and marmz doesn't want to be one of those ;) just let her go mate, lol

i keep changing my mind on this one,

I'd probably get some crystal meth, heroin, crack just fucking do it all yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just blow all my savings fuck yeah

OR

even getting super stoned and eating pizzas from dominoes repeatedly would be pretty damn epic....

(im going to try that one in the new year regardless hahaha)

^^^

I have a funny feeling the guys at Dominoes may not wish to spend there last few hours making Pizza =D

I don't think it is an Armageddon situation that is being proposed but just you yourself dieing. An Armageddon situation would have totally different answers as everyone would be waiting to die so all chaos would erupt.

^^^

I have a funny feeling the guys at Dominoes may not wish to spend there last few hours making Pizza =D

It dont matter, i shall get my wish in January anyway :D

Theres this other place that does 20" pizzas Lol!

I don't think it is an Armageddon situation that is being proposed but just you yourself dieing. An Armageddon situation would have totally different answers as everyone would be waiting to die so all chaos would erupt.

I thought you were choosing to believe that nobody was going to die anyway ;)

Here's my revised plan... Get up nice and early, go for a nice walk with my dog, probably try and get family to come aswell. Then have one last slap up feast with la familia. After that I'd ring a few fiends and meet them for a drink, followed by a meeting some girls, dose of 2cb, furious passionate 2cb sex... after that I'd want to hear some live music, prefferably techno! Then smash in loads of k with my mates bounce about the place before hitting some wild after party and smoking loads of spliffs and having the inevitable ridiculous banter, maybe then a few shots of Russian vodka and watch the sun rise, realising I too had cheated death haha ;)

If it was an Armageddon situation, such as a massive meteor on a collision course with earth with no way for us to stop it at all then there would be less chance of me choosing to believe I would survive. I'd probably then see if I could get to Peru in time for the strike, as I think Peru would have the best chance of surviving a meteor strike 8)

I'd probably then see if I could get to Peru in time for the strike, as I think Peru would have the best chance of surviving a meteor strike 8)

Why?

Or have I missed something here?

What if the site of impact was in Peru?

I must have missed something I think......

It was just something my crazy mind was thinking at the time. Nothing based in reality, just a random comment, and I HAVE to go to Peru before die anyway so in the event of a meteor strike Peru seems like the place to be. Also, who knows, maybe the Incas are still around but are living deep deep underground or in another dimension and have advanced technology such as a giant force field and will protect Macchu Picchu from any more devastation 8) (that wasn't meant to be taken seriously by the way, just incase people think I really am going crazy)

I do have to go to Peru before I die though, that is a fact.

I'm watching Holiday On The Buses on ITV3 right now, can't think of a better way to spend me last 90 mins....

and I HAVE to go to Peru before die anyway so in the event of a meteor strike Peru seems like the place to be.
I do have to go to Peru before I die though, that is a fact.

save macchu pikachuuuuu for me and i'll do it with you in a few years

i've always wanted to go too

machu_picchu.jpg