• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

I think I've had (somewhat?) uncommon physical side effects from weed and meth

Maybe you should see a doctor and tell him what happens when you smoke meth and weed

what movie does some dude shout "hashish give me all of it" i met this kid at a party who kept yelling that over and over one time.

Maybe you should see a doctor and tell him what happens when you smoke meth and weed
I don't use meth anymore. I don't use weed anymore. I've stated this multiple times

I have no questions about meth at all. There is no mystery with meth.

It wasn't pointless, though, was it, because at the beginning of the thread you hadn't realized you'd solved your problems.

Also, quite an epic NMI thread. You're diving in headfirst, which is great.

Don't be shy.

(I am amazed, BTW, that you had no visuals from DMT.)

foodcrisis said:
i met this kid at a party who kept yelling that over and over one time.

Did you slap some sense into him?

oh ok....i said that on page 1 - im glad you figured it out and then you said i didn't read it correctly - but i guess i did huh
That's not what I meant by reading correctly.

What you didn't read was the part where I said I haven't done meth in years

You also didn't read the part where I said that I haven't smoked weed in two weeks.

I was very clear when I pointed these things out

It wasn't pointless, though, was it, because at the beginning of the thread you hadn't realized you'd solved your problems.
To be fair, the problem would be solved regardless of whether or not I realize it's solved. I do admit there's some value to the realization that the problem is solved
You're diving in headfirst, which is great.
I thought about waiting to ask about this stuff until after making an NMI, but when I started browsing the Bluelight forums I couldn't make up my mind as to where the meth and weed questions would best fit. Hypothetically, which forums would have been a good fit for my question about the weed-induced "brain pain"? Cannabis discussion? I don't think it would be appropriate for The Dark Side. And what forum would the meth-induced tongue pain/bumps fit best in?
(I am amazed, BTW, that you had no visuals from DMT.)
I was pretty disappointed. You could say I'm on a quest to finally find a psychedelic that gives me any type of hallucinations whatsoever. You advised against me trying LSD, and ketamine. Would you mind elaborating on why I should avoid those? I've tried shrooms several times and they don't seem to make the "brain pain" flare up, at all. I took 10 grams of Humble Ape (I actually chewed all that shit; it took a while to eat) and didn't get hallucinations of any kind, but I did have the quintessential "thought loops"

That said, I'm not oblivious to the fact that not all hallucinations are likely to be recognizable as such after the fact

That's not what I meant by reading correctly.

What you didn't read was the part where I said I haven't done meth in years

You also didn't read the part where I said that I haven't smoked weed in two weeks.

I was very clear when I pointed these things out

i gotcha....so is that why you said that you think this thread was pointless since you already figured it out?

Shut up, Krinkle.

@Sicnoo

Did you have a breakthrough DMT experience?
Were you catapulted out of the universe?

I generally encourage people to take LSD. I don't like ketamine. It's super toxic to the bladder and I don't like the effects much.

I discouraged you because I thought you might be prone to fear but maybe you aren't.

Have some LSD. Don't listen to me. I'm just a guy.

you be quiet

what kinda advice do you have?

you haven't helped him even a fraction of how much i helped him figure it out, so idk what you're talking about