• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I snorted 100 mg of 2cb in a 4 hour time frame

Even if you wouldn't cause any damage with that kind of dosing, you will lose the desired effects of MDMA. Shulgins themselves said that dosing it weekly will make you lose the effects. Even that is enough reason to take breaks. The most important thing is of course the damage you are doing to your brain. But it's your life and your body, do what you want but you have been warned. Remember this when it's too late.

How many patients have you worked with? Do you know how they feel now?

Ann: The people who stayed in touch all seemed to have benefitted from it, but that's perhaps because they were very carefully chosen. MDMA (which is not a psychedelic) and the psychedelic drugs should never be used with people who are psychotic. For two years I collaborated with a hypnotherapist, and we worked only with people who were what you might call neurotic. They had already done their primary psychological work with the hypnotherapist, and these were people she felt, when they had finished that work, they were ready to go further and deeper. The only thing that has happened with everyone I know who has used MDMA a great deal is that if they used it more than 4 times a year, they developed a tolerance, and after a few years, it begins to not work for them. They want to get back the magic of the first experience, and that is a mistake, because - as Sasha likes to say -- "You never step into the same river water twice. " I found out, for myself, that using MDMA more often than four times a year was not wise. I used MDMA as a writing drug for about a year. Once a week, I would do a great deal of writing using MDMA; it was a wonderful experience for me to use it that way, but I discovered after that kind of use that I had to go up in dosage to get an effect, and the effect became less and less the magical insight; it was more and more the stimulant effects, and for many years now, I have been totally unable to use it. Not only because now it is illegal, but because I used it once a week, and that was too often. Nobody knew that, then, but now I would advise anyone who wants to use MDMA not to take it more than 4 times a year if you want to continue to get the best effects from it, otherwise you risk losing its effects entirely and permanently.

http://www.erowid.org/culture/characters/shulgin_alexander/shulgin_alexander_interview2.shtml

Another thing that's worth mentioning that's probably already been mentioned in here but I just noticed the 4 hour time frame part now - so it was separate dosages? If so then it's understandable you didn't experience a strong effect, redosing psychedelics often isn't very effective compared to the first dose taken, for example I was able to consume 60mg of 2C-E over a night at a festival but I would never take anywhere close to even 2/3 of that amount in one dose. 10-14mg is a good dosage for me normally, but I had some tolerance at the time from regular tripping and dosed in 3 separate doses.

I
Don't do that sort of thing, you can die. People have died from unremarkable doses of phenethylamines when they were snorted. Didnt your nose fall off because of the hellish burn? If not, it might not even be 2C-B.
I never heard of anyone dying from 2C-B, C, D, or I regardless of route even with forgetting a decimal place or mixing up bags with not-so-potent molecules.

You say you doing psychedelics 2-3 times a month. You just have a high tolerance bro. Take a break.