• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I snorted 100 mg of 2cb in a 4 hour time frame

I've never heard of anyone snorting DMT. Is it even active by that ROA? If you want to have a DMT experience you might have to reevaluate your technique.

It was definitely active. It was freebase not fumurate. Come up was slower by a minute or so. Could feel the room lightening. Closed eye visuals were better. Had the boingy boingy auditory hallucinations. Girlfriend says it def lasted a lot longer. I probably should have snorted 200mg but fucking hell it hurt to hell. My nose streamed the whole time. Ive def seen threads where people discussed mixing it with something or turning it into a salt/fumurate to snort it. I would be very keen to learn to extract the stuff from the bark then turn it into a fumurate and then have girlfriend inject it intramuscularly into leg [even tho i hate needles i could cope with IM not IV]. It's a thing - a guy on here called Phukingnutz talks about it

Yes it is, a few PDers did it years back. Apparently it burns like fuck and that really sucks, the the trip is very different from a smoked one.

In my experience it's less active but still works, mostly tried it with 5-MeO-DMT. The burn and effectiveness depend on whether you take freebase or salt form.

I personally prefer 5-MeO-DMT snorted actually, cause its the least anxiogenic and upfucking ROA that I tried... Only the burn is crap. I loved adding ketamine to it though, really nice warped but smooth headspace and it helped dissociate from the burn.

I agree though: it's not an optimal ROA for the somewhat less potent DMT tho and basically wasteful. Try vaping.

By 3 mg shroom powder do you mean 3 grams? It should be enough normally, maybe they were old and not stored right and alkaloids degraded. Who knows what the exact reason is, apparently this 'preparate' did not work... not up to us to analyse the motivations of your local user.

4-AcO, I assume you mean 4-AcO-DMT. There are other types of 4-AcO tryptamines so please always write the full name to avoid confusion, which can have consequences if there are miscommunications about the identity of a shared drug.
That you only got giggles is apparently again due to underdose, you did not even mention the dose so the anecdote isn't really anything to go on.

I am seeing a bit of a trend here, are you getting the 2C-B from the same guy? If so maybe he cuts all his stuff which would partially explain the very high doses you are taking. What is the lowest dose of this same 2C-B that is effective for you?

Not sure if your mentioned bad experiences with shrooms were just the underwhelming experiences, but surely it could be a lot worse than getting effects that are too mild.

Either way sounds like you have some figuring out to do before you could call any of the mentioned drugs ineffective in and of itself, or before other people reading this ought to take anything away from this thread.

I snorted 60mg 2cb at a rave and had to hold my girlfriend's hand otherwise I would get lost in fractals. I'm 191cm tall and weigh 80kg so I am not that small either. I don't think I could handle 100mg, it would be too much and I would just be floored. Are you absolutely 100% sure you got the right compound and not this BK-2cb RC thing?

at Toz no idea mate. I might get a reagent kit one day but where do you stop with the drug paraphenalia. I quite fancy a £100 vapourising device for my dmt but cant spend all the kids trust fund on drugs ;)

Seriously though - these reagent kits, do they work on a broad variety of drugs and are they cheap?

at Xorkoth I didnt find the trip very different- it was mild but had the same colour scheme etc. It def hurt lots and trip as a whole lasted longer. But I 'only' did 100mg freebase. I need a lot of that shit when i vapourize so id need a fukton more if insufflating!

at solipsis yes i need to be more specific.

*no source discussion or semi self incrimination*

The shrooms was 3mg powder and should have been pretty friggin potent at that dose. It took 10 days to come from Canada. I dont know how long stored for since then. Maybe shrooms powder is something that loses potency quite quickly or is susceptible to proper storage [unlike say mdma whihc if stored properly im told will last for many many years]

Anyway Ive ordered some more from Europe now so closer to home here in the UK and will give it another bash - was soo frustrating tho as we'd got a proper experience planned out and we were camping inthe country and everything. Maybe the Canadian seller was just a scammer despite lots of good feedback on his listing

Would be good to clear up - giggles, strange gibberish speak and a bit of paranoia is typical of a shrooms underdose? [I call it being stoned but Ive not been near cannabis for 10 years as it disagrees with me big time] If it was an underdose then it was real shrooms just stuff that had lost its potency as we were definitely stuffing enough of the powder down our throats!

Oh yeah and I had 45mg of 2cb pills from another source on another occasion. Was completely straight,no mdma nothing and got nothing but a real body low. No visuals, but had to lie down in the smoking area of the club with girlfriend for an hour before could bosh a load of mdma and changa and have a good night. Was a weird one alright! [Completely forgot this experience so maybe im not superman after all - the no visuals thing was weird tho at that dose. I do also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / ME so maybe I just had a funny turn that made me need a lie down]

Snorting the 2cb 100mg was def effective - lots of very acid like visuals and really potentiated my changa - the reason i started the thread is cos Ive heard 100mg is like a crazy amount. Ive learnt things tho - huge doses of 2cb dont mean more intense visuals just potential health problems- and also it might have been bulked out powder or a different 2c entirely! How much is a reagent kit and can one be reused?

Whew

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did your experience last? Snorted 2c-b tends to have a short duration (6-8 hours at most). Is this in line with your experience? If it lasted longer (10-12 hours) it was probably the new analogue sold as an RC (that is bk-2c-b) which needs a higher dosage. Though it's only speculation of course.

Whether it was a shroom underdose depends on what you were trying to achieve, but if you wanted a full strength trip and didn't get full strength effects then obviously the result was sub par and can be called an underdose. And lower dose effects are often pretty stoning yeah.
3 mg of "shroom powder" is a mystifying thing to talk about, what is that powder actually supposed to contain? What kind of chemicals? Even if it was pure psilocin which is the essence of psilo mushrooms, that is not really a considerable dose.
In reality, RC tryptamines are probably sold more often as shroom powder than actual mushroom extracts, which can really suck to get into powder form if you investigate the procedures, and typically isn't quite pure though still very potent. Not 3 mg potent though. Again: the confusing part is that I don't really know of tryptamine RCs analogues that are active at 3 mg. 5-MeO-AMT? Anyway turning this into an ID thread is not the point, just want to explain how your story is not making total sense.
You don't have to convince us of anything, but we need to put it into perspective if we are going to comment on it or take it at face value when for example you talk about shroom powder, which seems to be a mystery powder.
It's also definitely worth asking yourself what you are ingesting, and to try and be clear and conscious about that at all times.

Yeah that 100 mg of snorted 2C-B was effective indeed isn't saying that it was very pure or potent, it could be 20% pure or less and the story would still fit or moreso even.

I appreciate you trying to give a detailed account, but please avoid talking about where and how you are getting your drugs, it is unwanted here and it is not really helpful either in any way in my opinion.

Also if you want to add more to a post you can use the edit button, to clarify that you are responding to different people you can use the quote and multi-quote functions (multi quote is button on the right side of quote).
Thanks.

at Toz it was fricking short dude. like 3 or 4 hrs! Ive just realised the missing information did 50mg line at 2am then 50 mg at 6am. Maybe that explains it. 2nd line def not as effective but burned a fuck load more. Perhaps bcos the mandy had worn off

Sorry at Solipsis me being an idiot it is meant to be 3 grammes of pure psiloycbin so you know standardised dose isn't it? There was zero trippiness and i hate being stoned. I wanted to be high or tripping never stoned! From what a read 5 grammes of pure psilocybin is an 'epic' dose???? see here http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_dose.shtml

It is good to clarify that low doses of psiloycbin are stoney. I just dont understand whether the seller sold us intentionally incredibly weak stuff (who wants to ingest 14 grammes of powder just to have a trip!) or they somehow lost their potency during international transit

Ok cheers for forum rules heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a problem.

That erowid site is slightly confusing, the header is meant to say psilocin- or psilocybin- mushrooms, as in mushrooms that contain psilocybin and psilocin. 3 grams of pure psilocybin alkaloid would be like 300 doses. The 3 and 5 grams you are talking about are about dried mushroom, yep. 3 grams should be a full and actually pretty potent dose which can be overwhelming. 5 grams is often a very serious hard trip.
To clarify: psilocin and psilocybin are tryptamines, chemicals that are present in small amounts in mushrooms that make them trippy. Sometimes mushrooms that contain those chemicals are called psilocybian.

We don't know either why your product(s) is/are so weak. If it were me I'd certainly make sure the price was adjusted to make up for the bad potency, and even worse: you can't be sure what else is in there (cuts, laces, etc).

The stonedness would be like lethargy and jelly legs, things more common for tryptamines. If you don't want that maybe phenethylamines like mescaline, 2C-B, or DOX are more your thing.

I would like to stress that having a high tolerance to the desired effects of the drug does not mean you are also tolerant to the unwelcome physiological effects it might produce, the probability of which rise as the dosage increases. So doing ultrahigh dosages of a phenethylamine is not something advisable in terms of physical safety IMO...

at Toz no idea mate. I might get a reagent kit one day but where do you stop with the drug paraphenalia.

You are thinking about this completely backwards. You START with the drug paraphernalia, which a reagent test is not, when you start doing drugs by word of mouth.

You trip too often and and have a super high tolerance. you need about a month after a trip to get back to virging tolerence...if you are tripping 3 times a month its no surprise that the effects are diminished

Yes you are using these drugs so often you are going to have a high tolerance.

Also yes 2CB doesn't possess all of the depth of a peak LSD, mushroom or DMT experience. Heroic doses won't change this quality, only increase the possibility of negative side effects.

Since you aren't reagent testing you don't know for sure what you are taking, and either way you don't know the potency of these chemicals. One day you may come across a batch of pure, real 2CB and if you snort 100mg of that you could be in for it. Please always allergy test and titrate your doses with every new batch, even if you have a history of higher tolerances for these kinds of drugs.

Many years ago I snorted around 70mg of 2C-B with no tolerance, it burnt my nose like nothing else, but I didn't really trip very hard..Since then I've taken smaller, oral doses and got to a much better place. My advice would definitely be not to snort it.

I took it again on saturday. I did 50mg orally combined with 700mg of mdma over 3 hours and no visuals. I then did 70mg snorted 30 mins later and had strong visuals but they werent very memorable and i wasnt very incoherent.

When I take it orally ive never had visuals - and im not sure what it does for me - apart from enhance (beyond the mdma) by sociability and social success almost! It gives me more of a lift

Why dont I get visuals orally?

What does it actually do for me (in likelihood) when taken orally? (I know it's a subtle one but I still cant really tell what it does after 3 goes orally!

It may not do anything at all if it isn't 2CB. Please get a reagent kit ros, Dancesafe, EZtest, and Bunk Police are popular suppliers, but you can also find them on well-known online superstores. They're incredibly cheap compared to the drugs you're using, and they can be reused dozens of times.

I took it again on saturday. I did 50mg orally combined with 700mg of mdma over 3 hours and no visuals. I then did 70mg snorted 30 mins later and had strong visuals but they werent very memorable and i wasnt very incoherent.

When I take it orally ive never had visuals - and im not sure what it does for me - apart from enhance (beyond the mdma) by sociability and social success almost! It gives me more of a lift

Why dont I get visuals orally?

What does it actually do for me (in likelihood) when taken orally? (I know it's a subtle one but I still cant really tell what it does after 3 goes orally!

700 mg of MDMA? you are destroying your brain whether you think so or not at the moment.

@ LicodSDreamr

Yep 700mg

I also had around 2grams to myself the next night - was pretty pointlessas didnt make me very high but was deliberately staying up all night because was going to an event very early the next morning [avideo shoot]

I have spoken to people who consumed as much as 7mg at festival weekeends - it just becomes a waste of drugs

No problems in days after except electrical impulses/jolts when falling asleep (and some interesting hypnogic visuals/dreams but I attribute this more to DMT)

I've been taking MDMA 15 weekends in a row now. With doses as low as 150mg.

This week and the week before are the first times Ive experienced problems. Gf has a similar tolerance altho I can take a bit more bcos Im 18 stone 6'9 so slightly larger body plays into it

Im not being superman, not looking to be. Just having maximum fun with friends

I am now having two weekends off though - as Im sure people would advise

Its hard to assess what negative effectsit has given me beyond interesting electrical jolts andwooshes as i fall asleep as well as high tolerance

When I took 3 weeks off in January and got back on it I did get a rush but it wasnt like me tolerance had gone down very much

Any ideas what im doing to myself with such allegedly 'heavy' usage