View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I snorted 100 mg of 2cb in a 4 hour time frame

ros1816

Bluelighter
I didnt have any unusually strong experiences. It was def 2cb. Another person said they had a strong trip on 15mg. Am I freak? I'm 6 foot 9 and 18 stone 112 kg so a larger individual

Should I experiment with higher doses ... (I've got a gramme of the stuff to play with)

Don't do that sort of thing, you can die. People have died from unremarkable doses of phenethylamines when they were snorted. Didnt your nose fall off because of the hellish burn? If not, it might not even be 2C-B.

Was this 4 hours ago?
Lol you're still coming up

Haha no was 3 weeks ago. Was a decent time but not as strong as one tab of acid. Did burn like hell but dies away 10-20 mins and is quick - speed of onset was a massive positive for me. People have been telling me that it's a size thing [my large body size] with psychedelics. Im doing 100-120mg of dmt a time and not breaking thru. Would be interested to hear about others who take what are considered very high doses of 2Cs or DMT and it seems to 'bounce off the sides' a bit - ie still having effects but not big things happening. Was def 2Cb and def 100mg scale weight.

By "def 2Cb" do you mean "reagent tested?" do you take any prescription medications?

You probably have a high tolerance for psychedelics, some people do. Size/weight matters. Many psychedelics have a cross-tolerance with each other and possibly other drugs, so if you are using frequently that will take away a lot of the magic.

Be careful, especially with phenthylamines like 2CB -- just because you have a hard head for the psychedelia doesn't mean you can withstand the negative physical effects of high doses.

True Im out tonight and will play with small doses and mdma [in the past ive done it on its own]. Im doing psychedelics 2-3 times a month. Still learning with these things. Still be good to hear from people who seem to be above the normal dose threshold of things.

Im in no way trying to be heroic or get into the 'go hard or go home' idiot mentality!

Six foot nine? It's still probably travelling from your stomach to your brain ros!

Do you have similar tolerance with tryptamines or is it just 2c-b?

Im doing 100mg dmt and can still walk to my friends house giving directions to my other friend. My walk is wobbly and laughing my tits off but can still speak coherently.

I wish I was small just for a month or two - I would get so fucked up! haha

And no the 2cb wasnt reagent tested but pretty trustworthy source

Snorting 100mgs is insane. Do not do this again. You are seriously risking your life. Bluelight is, above everything, a harm prevention site. Learn from the mistakes of others, heed our advice, and do not do this again. You will build up a tolerance and need more and more. Eventually, you will reach a serious overdose level and become yet another statistic. Fuck that. It isn't worth it! Keep your doses low and enjoy it for what it is.

Yet i didnt get much effect wise off 100 mg. I got mild visuals but was talking coherently all night ... My question still isnt really answered. Im not rushing out to push the boundaries but just wanted to hear fro others who had high dose experiences

Do you take any medications? Certain medications like SSRI's, various bipolar & anti-psychotic medications and such can very much reduce/almost completely/completely block a psychedelic from having any effects.

Also did you use a scale? Saying you took 100mg if you just took 1/10th of what you were given as a gram could mean you took 20mg, it could mean you took 300mg, it could mean you took 50mg, it doesn't really say much. Powders have different volumes so 100mg of one powder can look like 20mg of another for example. So whether or not you weighed it with a milligram scale also comes into question.

If you both weighed it and haven't been on any such medications ever then my guess is either your scale was off or the quality/authenticity of your 2C-B is in question. You could have had bk-2C-B for example, in which case your experience would make sense, and there may have been some mix up down the line before you got it. It's also possible your 2C-B degraded somehow by you exposing it to a lot of excess moisture/heat/etc (though phenethylamines are pretty stable so you'd have to do something pretty bad to make it degrade like that).

Another possibility is someone tried to cut the 2C-B to make themselves a little money, cutting something in powder form might make for an even consistency originally but once the bag's been moved around a little it's no longer even and there'll be hotspots where 15mg of powder is 15mg of active substance, and other spots where 150mg of powder only has 10mg of active substance for example.

Somehow I find it hard to believe that you snorted 100mg of legit 2C-B. Even 10mg nasally of that stuff burns like a motherfucker. Any medications?

Nice one cheers Jorgensen.

Was all weighed but yeah there is an obscene proliferation of 2c family and im not using reagent kits

Got some more from a different supplier. and will test out tonight - gonna make 10mg bombs. Start with 30mg and titrate up as the night goes on. Mixed with Mdma. Will report back

Im still working on the hypothesis ive got a higher than normal tolerance to trippy things/psychedelics/hallucninogens/entheogens. My DMT dose-response relationship seems a case in point. The experiments will continue!

Oh yeah sorry no medications

Yeah the burn was horrible but it wears off after 10-20 mins. Im not some kind of hard nut but i do think the rapid onset was worth it in the situation

And Ive also snorted 100mg DMT - light trip, bit longer, more aural stuff, nose streamed whole time and interfered

And Ive also snorted 300mg of Mdma in one go. That was rough

I wonder what the dangers of snorting stuff are. I dont do much coke (small amounts once a month when Im given it gratis). But these fucking burning things going up my (right usually) nostril. Does this cause problems/damage, even a deviated septum (anyone know about the Daniella Westbrook thing haha)??? I dont get nose bleeds

255.jpg

Perhaps your reaction is to do with the fact that 2cb isn't that "strong".

I personally did a line around that size (it was stupid and self destructive thing done while drunk and depressed, don't do it!) and the effects where not mind shattering. Lots of geometric patterning on the walls and stuff but I could still function normally. The main thing that worried me immediately was the speed my heart was beating. (This is obviously a dangerous dose!) After realizing that I had put myself in danger, I was a bit worried about that for a while - around an hour. Then I realized that I was probably going to be ok.

As I say I could still talk and think totally coherently. In many ways it wasn't more psychedelic than a couple of doses of LSD - although definitely more stimulating. And I'm not abnormally insensitive to psychedelics, at least compared to experienced users. If you want mind shattering psychedelic experiences then 2cb probably the right drug. If you want a fun and gentle psychedelic for more recreational use then it's great.

Again I'd like to point out that what I did was totally stupid and dangerous. I echo the sentiment expressed by others that the dangers of this kind of dose are not so much to the mind as the body, just don't do it!

I didnt have any unusually strong experiences. It was def 2cb. Another person said they had a strong trip on 15mg. Am I freak? I'm 6 foot 9 and 18 stone 112 kg so a larger individual

Should I experiment with higher doses ... (I've got a gramme of the stuff to play with)

Here's answers ros :)

1) You're not a freak, but *seem* statistically unusual. Weight, genetics, health, previous psych use and tolerance all play a role.
2) Should you play with higher doses? No. For reasons others have stated.

Have you ever had mushrooms, and if so what weight did you need to get the effects you wanted?

I'm firmly in the camp of a) allergy testing, b) starting low and working my way up.

If I can't get positive effects in what I consider a safe dosage level, I abandon the drug. Mushrooms are the only drug I'll keep pushing to higher levels.

Tom

Stop bragging, superhigh doses are not *cool* and neither is asking for encouragement.

This is a harm reduction sound and you are being a bit irresponsible. Why don't you get a compound that is more psychedelic than 2C-B (besides DMT)? Just use 2C-B as what it is, stop pushing it to turn it into something else.
Just like it's not like you should eat 10 grams of APAP when you have excruciating pain, get a more potent and decent analgesic and use it accordingly.

Nice one guys - thanks a lot rpm and Thomas Davie

I think rpm hit the nail on the head - im only just getting to know 2cb really but it would make sense that its not a drug to kick down the bloody doors of perception. I will use it mainly as a little tweak with mdma nights i think. And will keep the doses down

Time to start experimenting properly with acid (only done once so far) and shrooms (did them 7 times 10 years ago). Incidentally, Ive had really bad experiences with shrooms recently. Got some 4aco [took what im told is a lot] from my local dealer and they just made me giggley and stoned [he gave me a refund]. Got some Shrooms powdered from *warning! never any source discussion* - took 3mg and just tiny giggliness and a bit of stoned. Friends also did a few grams each and the same. There was nothing trippy at all about them.

Is this just being ripped off, or is it a preparation of shrooms that just didnt work or something?

Last edited by a moderator: