i need more spiritual dub step like i need a whole in tha heart

I never believe I will get things back.

> What u mean mate? Kinda sounds like lsd since i hear it can be pretty unforgiving like that (when used unceasingly)

Do you have another psych avail to switch to for a while?
It's not actually at all a psychiatric thing or a question of sanity it's simply the extent and level to which I push consciousness alteration with gigantic doses of LSD massively potentiated by large amounts of edible and vaporised cannabis as well as way above average daily amounts of Kavalactones in my system as well.

Every time I go so far out to the point where I have no default mode network or sense of self and no way of retracing that it's like starting afresh as a child every time in a brand new world where everything is alien and anew.

In those times it can feel as though you will not regain your ability to participate and function in ordinary reality again and yesterday was one of the most profound experiences I have had that way I was dumbfounded entirely barely able to articulate a sentence or sensible thought.

Largely influenza fatigue related as well as general fatigue but also really ridiculous amounts of LSD on top of lots of other substances already.

Somehow and I really cannot tell anybody how I still continue to snap back but every time it's literally like a fresh self I'm just so adapted now to constantly detaching from myself and then becoming myself again.

Thanks for enquiring and putting the thought into it Syd Barrett really did inspire me you know lol.

I recognised as a youth what he was affectively doing very proactively using large doses of LSD to shift consciousness and astral travel in a visionary manner except he run too fast to keep up with the integration in a life situation that he wasn't prepared for.

God knows i dont trust dub step in general, fuck that.

I would post the mix im listening to but i cant idk the name. Its heavy rastafari dub step. (dont post jamaican dub music please, i got it locked)

Rasta shit or hindu shit would be much apprecio, but any spiritual take on dub step would be amply loved. There used to be a blog featuring the hindu ('Vedic') jams but sadly it seems to have disappeared.

There's too much pop shit out there hence i had to make this post.

I do like this : Ramta Jogi:
The original is fresh. Vedic culture has got it locked. Peeec.

Clear this is someone who isn't from the UK, has NO idea about DMZ at 3rd Base back when Dubstep was on the UK underground.
That logic is American Skrillex is dubstep rubbish.

"Dub" - As in Dub Reggae
"Step" Taken from UK 2-step Garage

Clear this is someone who isn't from the UK, has NO idea about DMZ at 3rd Base back when Dubstep was on the UK underground.
That logic is American Skrillex is dubstep rubbish.

"Dub" - As in Dub Reggae
"Step" Taken from UK 2-step Garage

Fair play Zopiclone.
I realise the emptiness of tags & names, i guess im prone to diss everything inna broad brush style sometimes.
In my experience ive found it a bit hard to find the deep dup step, thats all. I never doubted it existed.
I dont know who skrillex is / Dont wanna know :alien:

Here is the whole album Super Ape. It's my favorite dub album. I recommend consuming large quantities of herb and possibly psychedelics and then listening to it from start to finish. It's really intended to be heard as a whole story starting with Zion blood and ending with the super ape.

I once listened to it on repeat for at least two hours during a mushroom trip. Also, I actually just ate a bunch of pure Delta 8 and am now listening to this album myself!

Last edited:
Scientist
Time traveler

Scientist
Time traveler

Wow, i haven't heard of this. You mentioned 'Super ape' was your favorite dub album before, its been a while since i've descended into the slinky black voodoo of that one. Its certainly heavy magic, time to re-listen.

In a pinch 'scientist rids the world of the evil curse of the vampires' is generally my answer for favorite dub album for years now. What a magical session. The track 'time traveler' is familiar but i better chase this up. I see the track titles are different so i dont think its just a re-issue.

Scientist was always kinda my favorite dub master. Although King Tubby was fiercest and peerless.

Thanks for all the contributions everyone, im checking in when relatively sober.:cool: