i need more spiritual dub step like i need a whole in tha heart

Those maybe 3 incredible hour at The Junction in Cambridge were enough to make that the best night of my life.

I have never felt more solid true happiness in life. That was the highest ever point.

Every person in that place could not have been happier.

I never even think about that night, I should.

I've lost so many music memories growing out of things decades ago. It's good to be reminded.

I completely stopped listening to music in 2005, lost all enjoyment in things then but it's made a huge resurgence into my life the last 3 years maybe.

I have never felt more solid true happiness in life. That was the highest ever point.

> Damn this is exactly how i felt after seeing Mad Professor the first time. I didnt need drugs. I was on LSD. Didnt matter. I coulda been high from that end of the shit to this end of the shit. High. DUB. High. Dub. Muuuussssiiiiikkkk

The main thing which stood out and astonished me that night, a shocking would be shameful thing to say, we didn't notice Bob wasn't there.

He might as well have been, it was as if he was.

His legacy was there. His "spirit" in an ideological sense.

Otherwise, I cannot know?

"Family Man" Barrett took lead vocals.

Those guys really knew how to make people happy.

We live in a society increasingly focused on mental health, amxiety and depression.

With real music medicine having been squashed out replaced by vibration/consciousness lowering anxiety fuelling cheesy pop for a large part.

Because that was the best mental health medicine of my life. I only took that one small dose. And consider myself as damn lucky for it too.

Hardly stunning. I do know him but ot just never drew me in as a youth, I don't know how but that the first time I remember his name for years, was just puzzled why the question was asked here that threw me.

I am no expert on music or anything. I do love Peter Tosh though.

I don't stand for violence per se obviously but I won't sayit has no rifghtful or necessary place.

Bob Marley was reported to be a very violent man if crossed too.

Those guys just stood up for themselves and those around them and grew up scrapping in ghettos in order to achieve any sort of life.

Syd Barrett was also reportedly a violent man occasionally. I agree about the narrative not fitting.

I will explore Perry again, it's been an age and tastes, appreciatin change.

I was lucky to actually go to a live Wailers concert on Cambridge 1998.

I was flying to Amsterdam the following morning.

Just a you know, actual Wailers concert to pass the evening before.

So I took a rare day off cannabis that summer Wednesday.

I drank 3 cans of Red Stripel lol, whole place was on Red Stripe.

I have never been higher from the energy of a crowd and place and atmosphere.

No ecstasy. No weed. Enough beer as a non drinker mostly to have a hangover to travel next morning.

But simply no drugs were needed to get high in that building or anywhere near it.
Interesting factoid about Syd Barrett. Lets continue the discussion about Lee Perry shortly!!

Interesting factoid about Syd Barrett. Lets continue the discussion about Lee Perry shortly!!
Okay I'm being honest to say I either don't follow you or are unsettled by where you are coming from.

I have taken a large dose of LSD though, so I will misread but feeings still tell.

Because okay fair point, but if I did not mistake this in my mind the only actual point was- back to Lee Perry.

Because if that is the only point, and it's the only one I can see? Even though it has validity, it did feel a bit insensitive.

But I am extra sensitive. And I throw stones from a glass house like a shell-less turtle.

But you don't have to thrrow back. Is my point. I won't say more there and that's in good spirit and principle.

I'm just thankful for life today.