i need more spiritual dub step like i need a whole in tha heart

Looks like a decent bl sig imo. lol
love the analogy/metaphor it is not lost.
g' day
You too my friend thanks so much for your friendship and support and warm here you've helped me a lot personally by subjecting your own fragility emotional wise to this mad payground.

I am fixing up gradually as the day has gone on but I have just taken another large dose of acid as I was talking to some Carver so things will probably get a bit messier before they start to return to normal.

But- Lee Perry. I know him I recognise all of the music because there was a real reggae Rastafarian top culture in my local neighbourhood when I was growing up and our next door neighbour was particularly into Lee "Scratch" Perry but he was a violent and aggressive psychopathic man who burgled our household one year and then I was so humiliated by what they have done they launched an incessant physical and verbal abuse campaign n us.

Now personally Lee Perry's music isn't my own jam it never goes back then even when I refreshed my memory the other day but also this man was playing this stuff nice in day at high-volume deliberately to wind us up while he chaunted threats of death to myself and my mum from his back garden for years on end such was the psychopathic nature of this thieving lying crackhead Rastafarian man with a real reputation for violence.

So there was some major traumatic conditioning associated with that music in particular which I also never grew into anyway hence me literally repressing memories of it.

Man after roots there really was nothing else to me. I know this is not a blanket cover statement but dub is nice and bubbly where roots can make me bounce from the bottom and bubble to the top, rinse repeat as is being used lately. :)
I know all the names thrown about but not an "expert" on pure dub....
Ya'll like a bit of eek a mouse? lol
jah rastafari i n i

I’ll once in awhile add more.. Finally finding the folks here that like some of the same stuff as me :) Nothing better than be blasted on some MDMA n LSD, out in the woods with some F1’s or Voids, getting down with a couple hundred other lunatics

And I’m noticing more dub artists making tracks like this.. Kinda cool to get the crowd meditating for a minute.

Be back with more.

-GC

Okay I'm being honest to say I either don't follow you or are unsettled by where you are coming from.

I have taken a large dose of LSD though, so I will misread but feeings still tell.

Because okay fair point, but if I did not mistake this in my mind the only actual point was- back to Lee Perry.

Because if that is the only point, and it's the only one I can see? Even though it has validity, it did feel a bit insensitive.

But I am extra sensitive. And I throw stones from a glass house like a shell-less turtle.

But you don't have to thrrow back. Is my point. I won't say more there and that's in good spirit and principle.

I'm just thankful for life today.
Thats great to hear you're feeling good today AT. As a Syd Barrett fan that was new to me. I'm pretty hungover so I'm prone to making no sense. Just gonna have to sleep it off & hope my brain comes back. 😌

Thats great to hear you're feeling good today AT. As a Syd Barrett fan that was new to me. I'm pretty hungover so I'm prone to making no sense. Just gonna have to sleep it off & hope my brain comes back. 😌
Hey I'm really sorry I reckon I totally miss skewed that earlier I was incredibly tripped out in ways I don't normally get these are exceptional circumstances and times right now.

So I think I just plain miss read you and being extra extra nervy and sensitive in that moment So I'm sorry for that.

Syd Barrett inspired me heavily as are youth. He was one particularly remarkablly Intelligent man who just ran so quickly with the batton he was unable to bring it home.

I am trying to bring my batton home with me eventually just keeping hold of it is the hard part at times lol.

Thanks for the warm clarification there and so sorry for my silly mega tripped out misunderstanding earlier too.🙂.

by subjecting your own fragility emotional wise to this mad payground.
Yeah I do share my fragile nature... some may think too much.
I am hard and armored but if ya slap me with a glove I may cry. lol
Hey, never know what facet come out at any given time its cool as long as we (all my facets) are in sync and know each other well. Get more than one perspective at once... sometimes many. ;)
<3

Hey I'm really sorry I reckon I totally miss skewed that earlier I was incredibly tripped out in ways I don't normally get these are exceptional circumstances and times right now.

So I think I just plain miss read you and being extra extra nervy and sensitive in that moment So I'm sorry for that.

Syd Barrett inspired me heavily as are youth. He was one particularly remarkablly Intelligent man who just ran so quickly with the batton he was unable to bring it home.

I am trying to bring my batton home with me eventually just keeping hold of it is the hard part at times lol.

Thanks for the warm clarification there and so sorry for my silly mega tripped out misunderstanding earlier too.🙂.

Never a problem :) Since i am a pisshead/poet type i am subject to sudden dips in brain function & more "hell yeahs" than attempts to be cohesive haha. Appreciate your warm response anyway.

> Syd Barrett inspired me heavily as are youth.
:love:;) same same
Yeah I do share my fragile nature... some may think too much.
I am hard and armored but if ya slap me with a glove I may cry. lol
Hey, never know what facet come out at any given time its cool as long as we (all my facets) are in sync and know each other well. Get more than one perspective at once... sometimes many. ;)
<3

Well said, i relate to this personally!

It's actually VK, do you not have access to it as well?
Anyway I reup'd it on Mega:
Naya Vedic Ritual by wj Axegumator
Bless uuu.
Idk, i mustve thought it was facebook cos i was drunk, but not that drunk. (someone else had that issue im guessing)

Wow its a whole mix :alien:! The basslines are pretty reserved so far, but who needs special efx if you have a good movie in the first place right? In massive volume who knows what would happen. Peace, thanks an (alien) mill!!!

You too my friend thanks so much for your friendship and support and warm here you've helped me a lot personally by subjecting your own fragility emotional wise to this mad payground.

I am fixing up gradually as the day has gone on but I have just taken another large dose of acid as I was talking to some Carver so things will probably get a bit messier before they start to return to normal.

But- Lee Perry. I know him I recognise all of the music because there was a real reggae Rastafarian top culture in my local neighbourhood when I was growing up and our next door neighbour was particularly into Lee "Scratch" Perry but he was a violent and aggressive psychopathic man who burgled our household one year and then I was so humiliated by what they have done they launched an incessant physical and verbal abuse campaign n us.

Now personally Lee Perry's music isn't my own jam it never goes back then even when I refreshed my memory the other day but also this man was playing this stuff nice in day at high-volume deliberately to wind us up while he chaunted threats of death to myself and my mum from his back garden for years on end such was the psychopathic nature of this thieving lying crackhead Rastafarian man with a real reputation for violence.

So there was some major traumatic conditioning associated with that music in particular which I also never grew into anyway hence me literally repressing memories of it.
but also this man was playing this stuff nice in day at high-volume deliberately to wind us up while he chaunted threats of death to myself and my mum from his back garden for years on end such was the psychopathic nature of this thieving lying crackhead Rastafarian man with a real reputation for violence.
So there was some major traumatic conditioning associated ...

> Haaaa what a splendid condemnation of all religious vampirisms more or less.
Sorry to chop off words and such.. :love:

but also this man was playing this stuff nice in day at high-volume deliberately to wind us up while he chaunted threats of death to myself and my mum from his back garden for years on end such was the psychopathic nature of this thieving lying crackhead Rastafarian man with a real reputation for violence.
So there was some major traumatic conditioning associated ...

> Haaaa what a splendid condemnation of all religious vampirisms more or less.
Sorry to chop off words and such.. :love:
Chop freely! Real sorry again about that misunderstanding.

Recently another member, who I don't know, doesn't know me, clearly an insensitive mega testosterone guy, took a swipe at me one day just trying to knock me down basically.

I never responded and actually "ignored" him earlier, the only time ever in my forum history.

I just decided I don't need that shit coming at me out of blue when I'm so emotionally sensitive currently.

So on another very large Lysergamide dose plus lots of additional psychoactives, I miskewed your entirely sincere, well meant comment.

For a similar knock as I refer to.

It was not. But that's why I expressed those words, as a general point.

Lots of typos and silly keyboard in-corrects above there, I'm bad for it, optic nerve injury affecting re-focussing and a permanently hallucinogenic field of view plays a part lol.

I've been seeing beautiful though, eyeballs looking at me on every letter of the keyboard since Sunday morning too.

This is new! I've never had an Acid trip like that before. The eyes everywhere.

Each one is different nowadays. All deep as deep.

The eyes are gradually less though. It was disturbing me.

That neighbour though who blasted Lee Perry round the clock- one typo- it was He and his evil wife who were so humiliated and ashamed by simply being exposed, without a word of malice, anger, reproach, threat from us.

We just told them plainly and civilly "We know".

Because it was the right thing to do so they could just drop the soap opera act.

And they immediately did and turned it into a war campaign against us of violent physical and verbal abuse or many many years as always growing up and then later when I became severely unwell with lyme disease in 2005.

So I came to associates many things with that permanent fight or flight on edge looking out for my mum to protect her which I had to do on many occasions from violence and intrusions into our property like gas through the letterbox everything we own damaged constant verbal abuse and threatening to kill us every single day spitting in my mum's face putting dog shit on the car trying to hurt our dogs just for starters.

And I honestly never got into Lee Perry as well.

So I literally repressed it from my memories and every time I would think about it or hear it over the years I was just switch off or block it out.

Which is a shame but I will give it another go now with a fresher outlook because on completely healed from all of that now in time I did a remarkable job and so did my mum we moved house a long time ago and it's literally all in the past and was valuable experience for growth.

Trying to calm myself down today after getting into really some quite severe deep depression at the moment but flu is not helping obviously so I need to keep focus of that and not my head too much.

Thanks for that too, hope you are good.

Recently another member, who I don't know, doesn't know me, clearly an insensitive mega testosterone guy, took a swipe at me one day just trying to knock me down basically.

I never responded and actually "ignored" him earlier, the only time ever in my forum history.

I just decided I don't need that shit coming at me out of blue when I'm so emotionally sensitive currently.

So on another very large Lysergamide dose plus lots of additional psychoactives, I miskewed your entirely sincere, well meant comment.

Lots of typos and silly keyboard in-corrects above there, I'm bad for it, optic nerve injury affecting re-focussing and a permanently hallucinogenic field of view plays a part lol.

I've been seeing beautiful though, eyeballs looking at me on every letter of the keyboard since Sunday morning too.

That neighbour though who blasted Lee Perry round the clock- one typo- it was He and his evil wife who were so humiliated and ashamed by simply being exposed, without a word of malice, anger, reproach, threat from us.

Because it was the right thing to do so they could just drop the soap opera act.

And they immediately did and turned it into a war campaign against us of violent physical and verbal abuse or many many years as always growing up and then later when I became severely unwell with lyme disease in 2005.

So I came to associates many things with that permanent fight or flight on edge looking out for my mum to protect her which I had to do on many occasions from violence and intrusions into our property like gas through the letterbox everything we own damaged constant verbal abuse and threatening to kill us every single day spitting in my mum's face putting dog shit on the car trying to hurt our dogs just for starters.

So I literally repressed it from my memories and every time I would think about it or hear it over the years I was just switch off or block it out.

Which is a shame but I will give it another go now with a fresher outlook because on completely healed from all of that now in time I did a remarkable job and so did my mum we moved house a long time ago and it's literally all in the past and was valuable experience for growth.

Trying to calm myself down today after getting into really some quite severe deep depression at the moment but flu is not helping obviously so I need to keep focus of that and not my head too much.

Well i'm just glad you and ya mum are both on the civil & legitimate planes. That always makes me happy to hear (like in the neighbour example) - civility & maturity. Ive never 'seen god' on lsd or dmt and maybe thats just my lot. But frankly i think i'd be really more impressed by basic graceful action in a world gone mad - like civil actions of humans that will shatter an bullies evil eye, or the graceful actions of some voudon Loa or shamanistic entity. So many kinds of small grace in this u-n-iverse.

My point is i think that idgaf about 'the ultimate flower' (god) as i do about the many many many flowers. Many many many divinities. Multiplicity is All She Wrote but you know this territory i think.

And as much as it sounds cliched or whatever those bullying situations have probably turned so many folks over time (silently, very often) into marshalls, generals, etc.

Thats what i was gonna say, you can never expect decency from a human creature as in the case of these people abusing you. We can get better at defence & offence, and deference, and also transcendence, but as we hopefully come to realize in this crazy learning plane, there are just too many kind of souls on earth - from lao tzu to unforgivable ghouls. And thats a tangent, i dont i know better but i really empathise with the after effects of crossing paths with vicious ignorant ppl.

Dont give any more thought to it. If we had 1 megatons of peace before i think we now have 10 megatons of peace ;)

I need to get a handle on the text formatting here...so i can respond/quote more efficiently.

Last edited:

this was probably my favorite lee perry dub over the years. very reflective & melancholy, no vocals.
Lee Perry, he had so many phases it seems. Before dub drifted in, he was doing ska type stuff, rudeboy stuff. So i guess my point is those people couldve gotten off on anywhere on the Lee Perry journey. I'm just sorry that happened, it sounds like hellishness. There's connected and there's Connected. OneloveOneloveOnelove A.T.

this was probably my favorite lee perry dub over the years. very reflective & melancholy, no vocals.
Lee Perry, he had so many phases it seems. Before dub drifted in, he was doing ska type stuff, rudeboy stuff. So i guess my point is those people couldve gotten off on anywhere on the Lee Perry journey. I'm just sorry that happened, it sounds like hellishness. There's connected and there's Connected. OneloveOneloveOnelove A.T.

Thanks a lot man really appreciate that I like to use my little iPod up I purchased several years ago purely for the purpose of connecting to the CD player was there sound quality is surprisingly good as well with excellent speakers 25-year-old J.B.L. And matching Marantz amplifier and CD player.

I love the bass in dub as well.
Cheers man. 👍

Last edited:
Bless uuu.
Idk, i mustve thought it was facebook cos i was drunk, but not that drunk. (someone else had that issue im guessing)

Wow its a whole mix :alien:! The basslines are pretty reserved so far, but who needs special efx if you have a good movie in the first place right? In massive volume who knows what would happen. Peace, thanks an (alien) mill!!!
Wow haha yeah. That just got better better, more whole & more heart o_O

Wow haha yeah. That just got better better, more whole & more heart o_O
Thanks for your genuine warmth my friend.

I've somehow picked up my spirits again, and I can think and express.

Because once again, I had totally lost all trace of who I was before the weekend.

I never believe I will get things back.

Somehow they always have yet. Which is remarkable.
I don't take this for granted.

Still blindingly sky high that is the best bit of things now too.

Weed and kava was needed. Sleep!

I was in some very dark place yesterday. It shows something.

Still 4 1/2 weeks of debilitating flu, time is flying though just need to stay calm and focussed.

Thanks again man.

Thanks for your genuine warmth my friend.

I've somehow picked up my spirits again, and I can think and express.

Because once again, I had totally lost all trace of who I was before the weekend.

Somehow they always have yet. Which is remarkable.
I don't take this for granted.

Still blindingly sky high that is the best bit of things now too.

Weed and kava was needed. Sleep!

I was in some very dark place yesterday. It shows something.

Still 4 1/2 weeks of debilitating flu, time is flying though just need to stay calm and focussed.

Thanks again man.
Anytime man.

4 1/2 weeks omg AT :cry:

Anytime man.

4 1/2 weeks omg AT :cry:

> What u mean mate? Kinda sounds like lsd since i hear it can be pretty unforgiving like that (when used unceasingly)

Do you have another psych avail to switch to for a while?

> What u mean mate? Kinda sounds like lsd since i hear it can be pretty unforgiving like that (when used unceasingly)

Do you have another psych avail to switch to for a while?
i mean lolol we were talking about syd barrett but this is just a talking point, and obvs we can chat in pm or whatever 🌿