L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I love everyone!

awww

but seriously incels in places like india lead to bus rapes and murders

so no i dont have sympathy for people who feel sorry for themselves for the world owing them more sex than they get

life isn't fair, grow up get a better personality then maybe real women would like these men more

sex is a game and if you aint got game you dont really deserve to win, thats why its called evolution. what doesn't work doesn't get passed on.
Sex is a game and that game used to be called rape. Originally referred to the practice of raiding a village stealing the women.

Like you say, evolution is what works, and apparently that worked. So by your logic life isnt fair, grow up, you have nothing to complain about. Why feel sorry for themselves, as if the world owed them less rape.

Its respect for human dignity & the benefits of mutual trust that we choose instead our cute system of courtship cat-and-mouse. Not perfect, but it represents a win-win.

Has the fat arse of the feminine been sat on that pedestal, picking and choosing, for so long that its forgotten to regard its masculine counterpart with the same respect?

You look down your nose at their misery, coldly judgmental and aggressively unsympathetic to the point of suggesting a human being shouldnt rightly even expect love, let alone sexual intimacy.

Do you really not see how wrong that that attitude is?

Yeah.. That’s like finding a needle in a haystack for me though.

for all of us, the more we try, statistically, the more chances we have

math is beautiful because it also explains life by showing us that we are nothing but dust in the wind.

have you had any sex ever?

men who get laid who are hot dont remember the word frigid

its the phrase of bitter dissapointment

i feel sorry for you
No. Its the phrase of harsh indictment that well behooves any man or woman who responds to their partner sexual frustration with a facetious comment that blames and trivializes.

Bad enough to be so selfishly immature and ungenerous in the heat of the moment. Thats frigid.

But to boast about it later? Thats shameful.

Trying to cover that with tantrum that was intended to be shaming towards me, only suggests you have a rather guilty consciousness of your own.

Frigid, you mean.

You could have suggested he tease you with a few trivia questions to get you exited. Then maybe some really hard equations or something. If calculus not your thing, then perhaps some Jungian theory would be more up your alley. Or if you want something really dirty, Freud!

Nah Nietzsche ;) Sorry I only just saw this.

Bleh.. I didn’t really like him. I was on a bender (alcohol) after my brother died. He offered to come over and cook dinner for me, which was “nice”. He was The Nice Guy who expects sex eventually.

I change this thread vibe. People are related through blood, some aren't though. Tough luck. Love is ethereal. Conquering the imagination before the heart does it ;)
-G