L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I love everyone!

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Why argue and hate when you can just love! I love everyone, us humans are made of the same stuff, everything is beautiful, drop you differences and chains, we are all brother and sisters, we all belong to each other and everyone, no need to be lonely and sad! Happy new year everyone 2020! Sorry I’ve had dinner and wine and feel happy and optimistic about this year! It’s time for good change!

Way too many threads about sex here and too few about love and relationships.

“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.” ―Aldous Huxley

there is nothing more interesting than sex with mental connection

I haven't understood the motivation of this reply but I had the impression that it was offensive, if yes, new year, no hate, please.
it was not. I was simply saying that even more interesting than sex with someone to whom you're deeply connected is that person themselves, as a whole. sex is great but it's not the only fun and interesting thing you can do together

We ARE ALL made of the same stuff!
We should feel more of a sense of “oneness” with each other.
It is a great way to BE!

I am happy to hear more people coming around to this fact!

9019F5F6-124A-4B6B-862B-06E55B5E3459.gif

it was not. I was simply saying that even more interesting than sex with someone to whom you're deeply connected is that person themselves, as a whole. sex is great but it's not the only fun and interesting thing you can do together

sure I love ritual and chill as well. everything is good with the loved ones

I was seeing this guy who wasn’t very bright.. He kept harassing me and saying he was sexually frustrated. I said “well I’m intellectually frustrated”.

there is nothing more interesting than sex with mental connection

Yeah.. That’s like finding a needle in a haystack for me though.

I always think of this from Sid And Nancy haha..

Yeah.. That’s like finding a needle in a haystack for me though.
that's how it is for everyone. I'm extremely lucky in that I've found quite a few of those needles in my life, the most recent one being the closest thing to perfection that I've ever met. I wish everyone could find a match like this

I was seeing this guy who wasn’t very bright.. He kept harassing me and saying he was sexually frustrated. I said “well I’m intellectually frustrated”.
Frigid, you mean.

You could have suggested he tease you with a few trivia questions to get you exited. Then maybe some really hard equations or something. If calculus not your thing, then perhaps some Jungian theory would be more up your alley. Or if you want something really dirty, Freud!

found the incel
I think they are brave, actually.

Admitting to that, how its effected their perceptions of women, and how their experience has not matched their expectations. Knowing the scorn its likely to earn them.

Its an impressive display of authenticity and I respect that. It also opens the door for people to help them, or at least try.

Who would instead feel the need to kick such a sad individual while they were down?

Frigid, you mean.

You could have suggested he tease you with a few trivia questions to get you exited. Then maybe some really hard equations or something. If calculus not your thing, then perhaps some Jungian theory would be more up your alley. Or if you want something really dirty, Freud!

have you had any sex ever?

men who get laid who are hot dont remember the word frigid

its the phrase of bitter dissapointment

i feel sorry for you

I think they are brave, actually.

Admitting to that, how its effected their perceptions of women, and how their experience has not matched their expectations. Knowing the scorn its likely to earn them.

Its an impressive display of authenticity and I respect that. It also opens the door for people to help them, or at least try.

Who would instead feel the need to kick such a sad individual while they were down?

awww

but seriously incels in places like india lead to bus rapes and murders

so no i dont have sympathy for people who feel sorry for themselves for the world owing them more sex than they get

life isn't fair, grow up get a better personality then maybe real women would like these men more

sex is a game and if you aint got game you dont really deserve to win, thats why its called evolution. what doesn't work doesn't get passed on.